Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Wow. I've lost count of how many times I've gone through this one. I kinda assumed everyone here had. No shame to you or anyone else for that, but I really haven't checked my posts for potential spoilers. Now I'm worried I might have ruined surprises for new players.
Shame on you! :FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally started playing 0.10.1, after a long time, and I’m glad that my saves still exist :Kappa: The thing is that before downloading I didn’t find any files among other my games, I was lucky...

I'll start with Jill branch first, each in order :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Episode 11 is still months from releasing, but all the discussion, memes and simpering I've participated in the past month makes me want to replay the game, especially since I still find new things all the time.

For example, when Episode 10 came out I redid all my saves. So in Episode 9, when Maya is telling Sage about how she kissed a boy, Sage comments that he must've been one hell of a guy. And Maya ALWAYS says "Yeah. He is." and that it was MC. But it turns out that on a non-throuple path, and if you didn't choose Maya in either Episode 5 or 7, she won't say the first part. And I only found that out because for one certain save, I picked "Still have feelings for Josy" and chose Josy both times. Otherwise I always choose Maya for Episode 7, no matter what (unless I'm favoring Josy in the throuple, but I'd still get the line).

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Episode 11 is still months from releasing, but all the discussion, memes and simpering I've participated in the past month makes me want to replay the game, especially since I still find new things all the time.

For example, when Episode 10 came out I redid all my saves. So in Episode 9, when Maya is telling Sage about how she kissed a boy, Sage comments that he must've been one hell of a guy. And Maya ALWAYS says "Yeah. He is." and that it was MC. But it turns out that on a non-throuple path, and if you didn't choose Maya in either Episode 5 or 7, she won't say the first part. And I only found that out because for one certain save, I picked "Still have feelings for Josy" and chose Josy both times. Otherwise I always choose Maya for Episode 7, no matter what (unless I'm favoring Josy in the throuple, but I'd still get the line).
DPC has great attention to detail, its one of the reasons I can accept waiting a year for an update. No other game has the same quality/quantity combo.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
DPC has great attention to detail, its one of the reasons I can accept waiting a year for an update. No other game has the same quality/quantity combo.
There is an episode that I regret not choosing The sage, she comes running towards him with that very short skirt showing that beautiful ass, and then ask the MC if he's sorry,I hope that soon on the solo path, there will be an option to get back with your ex.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Wow. I've lost count of how many times I've gone through this one. I kinda assumed everyone here had. No shame to you or anyone else for that, but I really haven't checked my posts for potential spoilers. Now I'm worried I might have ruined surprises for new players.
Speaking just for me (and some people from Tennessee), sorry, CDB quote. LoL.
If I seen anything, I read it. Even if it's been put in the inline spoiler position. As I like to find out what is next. Or if I'm on the right path or anything. So you haven't spoiled anything for me. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd say don't worry about it. If people don't want spoilers, don't read the comments until after you've played.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:ROFLMAO: , talking about overcomplicating things :ROFLMAO:

I just name the pages :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3676526
View attachment 3676527
View attachment 3676528
Absolutely not. With the Season 1+2 install I am, including some spacing between different playthroughs, on save page 42. And with Season 3 I'm on page 83, since I've got to leave space for future updates. :KEK:
And I haven't even really played Jill or J&M paths yet. :KEK:
I think I save more than most people. In each of the 9 paths folders, I have between 11-15 pages of saves. (Season 3).

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes