Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Because Jill doesn't like it! :mad::mad::mad:
Well, saying to Jill in Ep.7 "I want to be only with you" and then bang other chicks/Dating everyone the same time is a really rotten cunt move, but it's very optional and depends. You can just follow the Others branch and fuck everything that moves, ignoring Jill route and from that perspective you did nothing wrong.

Ofc I have that route where I confess in love with Jill and then dumped her. The best demons and the hottest pots are waiting for me.
687474~1.GIF

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well, saying to Jill in Ep.7 "I want to be only with you" and then bang other chicks/Dating everyone the same time is a really rotten cunt move, but it's very optional and depends. You can just follow the Others branch and fuck everything that moves, ignoring Jill route and from that perspective you did nothing wrong.

Ofc I have that route where I confess in love with Jill and then dumped her. The best demons and the hottest pots are waiting for me.
View attachment 3770748
well how about the route where you stay with jill and fuck her best friend bianca. :KEK:

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Good text. But here's one thing. Why is a threesome with Riona and Camila is not okay, if at that time MC is not yet in a relationship? I can understand that interactions with other girls after Ep 8 if you're on the route are a big no-no, like a blowjob from Heather or a kiss from Riona, but before that it's not that significant.
Riona and Camila threesome is episode 7. It's just before making things serious. It's true that the big choice is episode 8 and anything before that is technically not cheating, but the tones of the relationships with Bella and Sage are already shifting to more serious. No promise has yet been made so it's not cheating, but if they found out about it, it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to be mad about it. Although it does depend on the exact time line and I haven't pinpointed the season 2 time skips properly. How many weeks before the episode 8 choice and the HOT's party? The more time, the less significance. Or maybe it really wouldn't be that significant even if it were just the day before and I'm just a prude about it.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Sure. Remember that Chad ask Sage to help him get back to the Alphas, That was way after she had the evidence of him cheating. and the fucking guy Fucked up because he kissed her Forehead.

but overall, there was never an indication from Sage that She wants to break up with him. This whole "she wanted to find out who is the bitch so she could break up with him after ", is a very thin washing atempt of her behaviour.

She is cheating she constantly cheating it's a Revenge cheating to get back at chad. and the only time in the entire game when get inside of Sage head, inner monologue , and its confirm it.

View attachment 3770685
View attachment 3770686

Yes, That Will Teach him
View attachment 3770687
I guess we just read the implications of that differently. But like always, I do appreciate it when people present evidence.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Now, I totally disagree with that. Saying your sorry does matter, just like forgiveness matters. In a way, my whole country (the US) was built on the idea of a second chance. That's why I so hate this modern culture of cancelled for ever. I think that's an evil concept.

Saying sorry matters in the context of why they are saying sorry. Most cheaters only say they are sorry after they are caught. They aren't sorry while it's still hidden or while having the "affair", so are they truly sorry about what they did or only sorry because they got caught? Most of the time it's the latter since they really don't care about the other person's feelings to begin with or they wouldn't be cheating in the first place now would they?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
okay, there were Sage, Chad, Maya, Jojo. Jill dont have relationship
what about with Balla? is that cheating? missing husband for years. in many episode she wear the ring as she still belong to him. but maybe he is dead -> she is a widow

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
okay, there were Sage, Chad, Maya, Jojo. Jill dont have relationship
what about with Balla? is that cheating? missing husband for years. in many episode she wear the ring as she still belong to him. but maybe he is dead -> she is a widow
I don't wanna piss off the bella fans so .....
I mean how crazy her Stans can be ? , if we look at how crazy bella is.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes