Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Derek is that kind of friends with
whom I would not mix with the rest of the social circle. Dude can't keep his mouth shut, it only works for him when it comes to his family.
I agree, derek is too unpredictable, Although I respect him for watching my back during hell week. however that's not going to change the fact that I'm not going to share my room with the fucker. :Kappa: :KEK:
finn-adventure-time.gif

Reactions: Ostap Bender

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
If I remember right, he's crashed on your sofa once, but it was a very minor scene with no consequences (yet).

I might just be hallucinating that scene though.

If I remember the scene about the hidden camera right he's done more than crash on that couch:eek::mad:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Does agreeing to share your room with Derek have any changes later on? I always say no.
I believe he might, he already complained about his room size with the bar, and now with the camera thing... but I think you'll have the opportunity to change your mind based on the new events. MC's room has 3 areas, no way thats fair.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree, derek is too unpredictable, Although I respect him for watching my back during hell week. however that's not going to change the fact that I'm not going to share my room with the fucker. :Kappa: :KEK:
View attachment 3773140
I don't like the idea of sharing this beautiful room with anyone, but still we owe Derek for helping with housing at the beginning of the game when MC had nowhere to go and I look at it as returning the debt.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes