Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't like the idea of sharing this beautiful room with anyone, but still we owe Derek for helping with housing at the beginning of the game when MC had nowhere to go and I look at it as returning the debt.
Hey I'll share with anyone who asks! Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn, Rio, Lily, the list goes on :giggle:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i always share that room with him
not because his room is too little, that his problem. he choosed that and didnt the libary
but because, during the hell week, if i dont want pay to magnar, Derek got humiliates from his roommate
he duck a granny teacher if i want his sister or something, so no Jade
Derek is there always if drama boy need (not useful or something, but he is there)
he take mc to his sister. and even if i planing to got rejection from Maya and Jojo. i always tell him, i still have feelings for his sister :ROFLMAO:
and as was tell in friends a man never share his food or his woman. so everything else is okay

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
i always share that room with him
not because his room is too little, that his problem. he choosed that and didnt the libary
but because, during the hell week, if i dont want pay to magnar, Derek got humiliates from his roommate
he duck a granny teacher if i want his sister or something, so no Jade
Derek is there always if drama boy need (not useful or something, but he is there)
he take mc to his sister. and even if i planing to got rejection from Maya and Jojo. i always tell him, i still have feelings for his sister :ROFLMAO:
and as was tell in friends a man never share his food or his woman. so everything else is okay
Honestly I don't see a reason to not share outside of selfishness. Not long-term, but whenever he needs a place to crash. If a future episode gives me a good reason to not share, then I'll sing a different tune.
That's me and Maya :devilish:
And I definitely want to share on Maya's path, so Derek can learn what a little devil Maya is in bed, begging for creampies :devilish::devilish::KEK:
1719444912524.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Fixed it for you.
I thought that went without saying :ROFLMAO:
What is wrong with all you people? :ROFLMAO:
Are you not into sex with Hot women? ;)
Why would you stay with Derek? :unsure:

I stayed with Sage on every single playthrough (except Bella).
Hey if you stay with Derek, you get your one and only chance to fuck Rose (the good Rose, not the bad Rose!). Plus you can talk to Nicole after Swyping up on her, and you can properly meet Sandy for the first time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes