Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Riona and Camila threesome is episode 7. It's just before making things serious. It's true that the big choice is episode 8 and anything before that is technically not cheating, but the tones of the relationships with Bella and Sage are already shifting to more serious. No promise has yet been made so it's not cheating, but if they found out about it, it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to be mad about it. Although it does depend on the exact time line and I haven't pinpointed the season 2 time skips properly. How many weeks before the episode 8 choice and the HOT's party? The more time, the less significance. Or maybe it really wouldn't be that significant even if it were just the day before and I'm just a prude about it.
Sage to Camila in Ep.10: "You know him..in that way?"
She was a little uncomfortable, but she didn't seem too upset about it. In the game it didn't affect the relationship stats, we don't get -Rp Sage, so I think we're clear. In addition, our relationship with Sage is uncertain until the end at that moment, unlike Jill's path, where MC says “I only want to be with you.” What’s interesting is that DPC made separate renders and Sage’s dialogues, depending on the route. Sage reacts differently to the information about the kiss with Maya and if we choose Zoey for the costume contest.
Next with Bella, it’s unlikely she’ll find out about this.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
She was a little uncomfortable, but she didn't seem too upset about it. In the game it didn't affect the relationship stats, we don't get -Rp Sage, so I think we're clear. In addition, our relationship with Sage is uncertain until the end at that moment, unlike Jill's path, where MC says “I only want to be with you.” What’s interesting is that DPC made separate renders and Sage’s dialogues, depending on the route. Sage reacts differently to the information about the kiss with Maya and if we choose Zoey for the costume contest.
Just imagine the Thanksgiving dinner at Bella's, where Derek is forced to sit through endless stories of how big a slut MC is, because everyone except Jill got a ton of action with him :ROFLMAO:
Then MC feels bad and starts bringing up Derek's sexual conquests to make it "less" embarrassing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1000061412.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just imagine the Thanksgiving dinner at Bella's, where Derek is forced to sit through endless stories of how big a slut MC is, because everyone except Jill got a ton of action with him :ROFLMAO:
Then MC feels bad and starts bringing up Derek's sexual conquests to make it "less" embarrassing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3771361
Derek is that kind of friends with
whom I would not mix with the rest of the social circle. Dude can't keep his mouth shut, it only works for him when it comes to his family.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
2. Regardless of who Heather is to the MC, how Tommy treats anyone that he's in a relationship with is going to influence MC's opinion of his character. To take it to an extreme, imagine if Tommy was routinely physically abusive to Heather. Do you really think that shouldn't influence how MC feels about Tommy's character quality just because he's a "brother" and Heather is someone MC only somewhat knows? A pattern of cheating is a form of emotional abuse; if I was MC, you can bet your ass I'm thinking less of Tommy for doing it, even if I don't get involved or intervene in the relationship since it's a private matter.
Of course, if physical abuse was a thing the right course of action would be to try to set Tommy straight, and if he ignores that, to alert the authorities. When there's physical abuse in the picture there's a threat of injuries, physical damage and even a threat of the victim dying, if the situation is severe. Thankfully, Tommy is not a physical abuser and it's debatable if cheating is a form of emotional abuse, but I don't want to argue here, and cheating, while painful and overall a shitty thing to do, is not the end of the world.
Of course, it's up to you what to think of Tommy. It's just that cheating alone doesn't make you a bad person, in my opinion. Maya, Josy, Sage are all cheaters. Even Bella thinks she is one, even if her husband "isn't around anymore". Are they all bad people? I don't think so.

3. Regarding Josy and MC's relationship, it would certainly have been more considerate if MC mentioned it to Tommy much earlier on. That's on him, though he did have some extenuating circumstances since 1) he met Josy months before he met Tommy or knew they were related and 2) Maya is involved as well and shit could go bad for her if too much of their relationship goes public. I find it interesting though how for Tommy/Heather's relationship you say it "ain't my business what's going on in that relationship", but for MC/Josy, you imply that they should break up just because it might make Tommy uncomfortable. It feels like there's a bit of a double-standard there just because they're step-siblings, and that you're taking away from Josy's personal agency (and I say this as someone that has a younger sister in real life, with whom I have a much better relationship that Tommy and Josy).
Coming off as a guy with double standards wasn't my intention, sorry 'bout that. Of course ending the relationship with Josy wasn't the only right thing to do in this situation. I guess having a private conversation with Tommy and explaining things to him would be best. He'd still be pissed most likely, but at least you're not dropping the bomb on him publically. I believe he'd come around eventually, especially if MC shows him he's serious about Josy.

5. It's certainly possible that he's overprotective of Josy. But it's easy for overprotective actions to slip into controlling actions instead. Feeling that MC shouldn't date Josy just because he's a DIK without considering how Josy feels and/or whether or not the relationship is healthy and good for her isn't being protective, it's being controlling. With that said, a conversation could be had to consider how if the relationship goes south, how is that going to impact MC and Tommy living in the same house etc.
Which is why it's called overprotectiveness. Taking things to extremes is a recipe for disaster and turning into a controlling jerk and thus alienating his sister is a good example of that. All I'm saying is that Tommy means well, but is overdoing this protective big bro thing. Just my opinion of course.

All in all, I'm biased when it comes to Tommy. He's my favorite DIK brother yes, even above Derek, who I'm frankly not a fan of, and without him the DIKs wouldn't be much better than the nerds. A bunch of doormats and pushovers. But that's an entirely different topic. I guess I just want to see the best in people case in point - my pfp and sigs ;) . Again, I might eat my words later, so we'll see

Reactions: DavDR

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
But that's the canon Jill route :cool:

View attachment 3770793
Bianca will have some alone time with Jill in the future..and with me.
This is not a regular choice, this is a test of character.

View attachment 3770795

Although is pretty obvious that in the next episodes MC is gonna have a chance to fuck Bianca.
Ugh, y'all convinced me. Once there's a Bianca scene I'm speedrunnig my abandoned Jill playthrough just to tap dat ass :BootyTime:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
but Zoey have a really cool costume:giggle:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Well, saying to Jill in Ep.7 "I want to be only with you" and then bang other chicks/Dating everyone the same time is a really rotten cunt move, but it's very optional and depends. You can just follow the Others branch and fuck everything that moves, ignoring Jill route and from that perspective you did nothing wrong.

Ofc I have that route where I confess in love with Jill and then dumped her. The best demons and the hottest pots are waiting for me.
View attachment 3770748
Jill route. Don't fight for Jill (for her being a dumbass and giving into Tyball's bullshit), then commence to fuck everything around Jill ....and ...maybe a chance at Bianca? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, Jill going on dates with Tyballs is enough justification to end it and plow Bella.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Thankfully, Tommy is not a physical abuser and it's debatable if cheating is a form of emotional abuse, but I don't want to argue here, and cheating, while painful and overall a shitty thing to do, is not the end of the world.
Of course, it's up to you what to think of Tommy. It's just that cheating alone doesn't make you a bad person, in my opinion. Maya, Josy, Sage are all cheaters. Even Bella thinks she is one, even if her husband "isn't around anymore". Are they all bad people? I don't think so.
We've kind of discussed this topic to death so I don't want to go on too long either, but I wanted to clarify something.

I don't think all cheating is necessarily emotional abuse. As I've said before, people can make mistakes and in certain cases (such as with Bella) there can be significant mitigating circumstances, especially if no one is actually harmed by it. However, if you ask almost any relationship therapist, when there's a pattern of cheating despite knowing it causes your partner emotional and psychological harm, then it almost certainly qualifies as a form of emotional abuse. This is especially true when it's part of a cycle, when the cheating partner casually discards the other's feelings, and when there's gaslighting involved, which definitely is the case here with Tommy.

Also, slapping your partner's breast is 100% physical abuse (though I honestly don't remember who lashed out first in that scene, and abuse can cut both ways). Just wanted to clarify that any nonconcensual intentional bodily injury or harm like this could qualify.

In any case, my point is that the way that someone treats others is going to influence my opinion of them even if their behavior doesn't affect my directly. And Tommy's behavior often leaves a negative impression, so at best I have a mixed opinion about him based on what we've seen so far.

Last edited:

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
but Zoey have a really cool costume:giggle:

Not gonna lie the only reason I did a Zoey wins path was to see if there was a scene with her carrying the trophy back on the train. Just imagine the embarassment of carrying that on the train then into the house if mom was still awake. Unfortunately it seems the only one so far that showed any follow up on the trophy was Josy, where Aerith found the trophy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: iamcomming

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Not gonna lie the only reason I did a Zoey wins path was to see if there was a scene with her carrying the trophy back on the train. Just imagine the embarassment of carrying that one the train then into the house if mom was still awake. Unfortunately it seems the only one so far that showed any follow up on the trophy was Josy, where Aerith found the trophy.
If Leon wins, you can see the trophy in a box in his room during tidy up.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes