KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Looks like we will be returning home for sure.
We can see the same shelf, wallpaper, door, lava lamp and stereo handle.
View attachment 3679125
Excelent find!

This is very exciting, it means most LI are probably meeting Neil!

Curious how the Bella route will go, M & J will also be interesring. The other should be fairy standart.

Wow that is probably the best Sage had looked yet.
She really looks great.

Sure. MC has to introduce his girls to Neill.
Very excited for this, Sage meeting will probably be the most drama free.

And if there is Sage, it means that there will be every LI choice....
Hopefully, can't wait for the M & J metting, Neil will be confused AF.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Isn't it unrealistic that a construction worker would let his home walls look like that? No mater how poor, I feel it goes against his nature.
Actually it depends, construction workers have a lot of specialties among them. A general contractor would probably have a bit nicer place, while a guy who just does grunt work and had picked up a few skills might not. Though he'd likely have friends that could help him out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Excelent find!

This is very exciting, it means most LI are probably meeting Neil!

Curious how the Bella route will go, M & J will also be interesring. The other should be fairy standart.

She really looks great.

Very excited for this, Sage meeting will probably be the most drama free.

Hopefully, can't wait for the M & J metting, Neil will be confused AF.
Sage makes sense to go to mc as I don't know how much she wants to spend thanksgiving with her folks. Bella is free to do what she wants. But what about the others?

There must be an additional reason for their presence

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Sage makes sense to go to mc as I don't know how much she wants to spend thanksgiving with her folks. Bella is free to do what she wants. But what about the others?

There must be an additional reason for their presence
May be not all of them gonna get the " let's go home to my dad for thanksgiving ", storyline, would not be much of a branching would it ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
May be not all of them gonna get the " let's go home to my dad for thanksgiving ", storyline, would not be much of a branching would it ?
In general you may be right, although I find these ramifications rather limited. But going to mc's home is not just any event, if Sage did it but not all LIs, it would create an imbalance between the different relationships, and also make the return home very "boring" in runs without LIs

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
In general you may be right, although I find these ramifications rather limited. But going to mc's home is not just any event, if Sage did it but not all LIs, it would create an imbalance between the different relationships, and also make the return home very "boring" in runs without LIs
You would have to think, like felicemastronzo said, that this branch would be available on most paths. At the very least, Sage, Jill, Josy and/or Maya. Bella maybe or maybe not. Otherwise it really would elevate Sage relationship above the others. I get that, branches need to be different, but meeting the folks, is a pretty big step. Perhaps even a Quinn and Lily option is available, as they may not have LI status, but have been lifted above side girl ranking, and they'd be fun to play out.

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes