NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Actually it depends, construction workers have a lot of specialties among them. A general contractor would probably have a bit nicer place, while a guy who just does grunt work and had picked up a few skills might not. Though he'd likely have friends that could help him out.
Maybe its my culture, but a person working that sort of job is the type of man to be good at everything around the house. Interiors, Electric etc doesn't have to be an expert to take issues with the state of his home.

I feel DPC over exaggerated his poor level status, a lifelong working person like Neil could eventually afford more than a crack house, either by moving out, or slowly fixing it himself.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
In general you may be right, although I find these ramifications rather limited. But going to mc's home is not just any event, if Sage did it but not all LIs, it would create an imbalance between the different relationships, and also make the return home very "boring" in runs without LIs
maybe he only return home, in the other path, visiting Zoey, and bring only sage to home. returning home would be boring too, if we do it the same scenario with each love interest too.:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You would have to think, like felicemastronzo said, that this branch would be available on most paths. At the very least, Sage, Jill, Josy and/or Maya. Bella maybe or maybe not. Otherwise it really would elevate Sage relationship above the others. I get that, branches need to be different, but meeting the folks, is a pretty big step. Perhaps even a Quinn and Lily option is available, as they may not have LI status, but have been lifted above side girl ranking, and they'd be fun to play out.
you can meet the folks in a different scenarios. all of them getting the hey dad this is my girlfriend : Josy, Sage, Bella Jill, etc, Awkward conversation, and sex in MC bedroom.:rolleyes:

Yeah I would like something more original for each individual.

Reactions: DavDR and L1m1tl3ss

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
you can meet the folks in a different scenarios. all of them getting the hey dad this is my girlfriend : Josy, Sage, Bella Jill, etc, Awkward conversation, and sex in MC bedroom.:rolleyes:

Absolutely, it would be very boring if they are all the same (particularly those of us that play multiple paths). I'd love to see all different ways of Neil meeting the missus. I just think it would be unfair for Sage to get the "honor" while other LIs are still a secret. It will be interesting to see how DPC surprises us.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Although I will confess, I do find the idea of romancing a prostitute really hot.
Because nothing shows your love like 1 dollar bills. :sneaky:

Absolutely, it would be very boring if they are all the same (particularly those of us that play multiple paths). I'd love to see all different ways of Neil meeting the missus. I just think it would be unfair for Sage to get the "honor" while other LIs are still a secret. It will be interesting to see how DPC surprises us.
Yeah, I hate it when games just substitute different characters into the exact same scenario depending on who you've chosen. So far this game completely avoids that.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Maybe its my culture, but a person working that sort of job is the type of man to be good at everything around the house. Interiors, Electric etc doesn't have to be an expert to take issues with the state of his home.

I feel DPC over exaggerated his poor level status, a lifelong working person like Neil could eventually afford more than a crack house, either by moving out, or slowly fixing it himself.
I get what you mean but I think you are conflating construction worker with something licensed like a contractor or carpenter. I recently bought a house and have worked with a few different workmen and skill levels and skill sets vary wildly amongst them.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

I always assumed it'll be no more than a handful of renders because you're right it'll get boring on later playthroughs.

Like meeting Jill's parents was only done on her path and felt a lot better than meeting both Maya's and Sage's because those were forced on everyone.

By the time i got around to Thanksgiving with the Bailey's on throuple path I was bored of the whole thing, and Josy wasn't even there, tsk tsk.

Though I am hyped for Neil finally, and at least he is meeting the best MG first.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still can't get over how much of a pussy the mc was during that walk in the park with Sage.
I'm the kind of guy who doesn't even like calling a girl slutty and even I think that scene could have been better.

Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes