Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, we are finally going to introduce our chosen girl to Neil?
Watch him be so fucking jealous when I show up with a hot bisexual girl who is also dating my other hot bisexual girlfriend!!!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well in it the mc & Sage are walking through the park or somewhere like that and the mc tells Sage that he wants to be more than fuck buddies.

I can see what DPC was going for in that scene but to me the mc comes across as a bit whiny or pushy.
He always does with Sage, like when he's talking to her after the Halloween party and he's like I was walking on egg shells all last night not knowijg what to say to you so you don't get angry.

And I'm like really you fucking dipshit thinking about asking her about Tybalt and her birth mother at a fucking party.

This fucking good goes episode after episode without knowing a single characters last name or paying any sort of attention to anyone else but himself, like he doesn't even realize Derek was depressed because he's a cunt, and now all of a sudden he wants to know everything there ever is to know about Sage, just fuck off already.

For as much as I like Sage, MC on Sage path is just a fucking pussy, from rebound guy bullshit to talking about Tybalt while he's fucking her, Pinkcakes needs to do better.

Reactions: Joshy92

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
No one. It's the Alone path. But would be fun to see if he would take a prostitute like Nicole, Riona or Lily with him or a drug addicted pimp like Quinn.
imagine, hey dad, this is my 4 money point, cough, cough, i mean my girlfriend:ROFLMAO:
Riona is one of the sweetest & kindest girls in the game she would never play with a dude's feelings.
Rio is my favorite. so well yes, she would never play with a dude's feelings. she flirting with Leon and Jamie totally accidental and mc said, she make false hope in dudes

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
I feel DPC over exaggerated his poor level status, a lifelong working person like Neil could eventually afford more than a crack house, either by moving out, or slowly fixing it himself.

I think DPC was aiming for poor on the level of illegal alien/(undocumented) day laborer but just doesnt get the exact USA socioeconomic strata, my last neighbor was essentially a 'neil' and an immagrant he had work up to middle class and turned his modest house into a palace not McMansion but interior was stunning. I miss him he was a great guy.

Reactions: Vill3m

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Bringing Sage into his house and introducing her to Neil is not the same as meeting Neil casually at the br or somewhere else.
Should it be a different scene for each one at that point? It seems like a pointless effort to me.

Only Bella is a complicated situation to handle, but if MC invites Sage there is no reason why he should not invite Jill or Maya (Josy living in the same country does not need to be invited)
Yeah, I disagree with every single word you said. :ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
In general you may be right, although I find these ramifications rather limited. But going to mc's home is not just any event, if Sage did it but not all LIs, it would create an imbalance between the different relationships, and also make the return home very "boring" in runs without LIs
My money is on this being a Sage exclusive event with fuckface bringing her with him due to her family situation. Or at least, it not being a general event for all the LIs.

I could also see Jill going since fuckface already met her parents. Maya and Josy... idk, feels like they're not there yet tbh.

And Bella I really doubt it'll happen, I'll happily eat my words if it does, but in the last couple episodes we've seen she has no fucking idea of what to do or think about the whole marriage/missing husband thing and the last time she spoke with fuckface about relationships she wasn't even ready to admit they were in a relationship yet, only fuckface has called her his girlfriend (when talking to Maya).
I find it difficult to believe that she's ready to start meeting family at this point.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
My money is on this being a Sage exclusive event with fuckface bringing her with him due to her family situation. Or at least, it not being a general event for all the LIs.
I was thinking so too, but it doesn't make much sense if you take into account the fact that she doesn't live with her parents.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I was thinking so too, but it doesn't make much sense if you take into account the fact that she doesn't live with her parents.
Sure, but does she really want to be alone right now? Fuckface tells her to come with him, take her mind of things and have her finally meet his dad.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Not quite, but it is the only name given to the MC in the game, Steve calls MC fuckface and MC replies "My name's not Fuckface it's..." and then you're prompted to enter your name (there's no default option) and if you put the name Fuckface he then says "Oh wait it is Fuckface."
haha okay i get it... :LOL: :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes