mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3681010

DPC's patreons have no taste in women fashion. They should have chosen #4 instead of #2. :FacePalm:

I mean what's that thing? A fake Adidas hoodie? Y'know the types that made in China? :KEK:

An elegant high-class gal like Sage should wear something more fashionable. :HideThePain:
Sage is a high-class girl, sure, but she dresses casually all of the time. It's part of her personality, she's down-to-earth and doesn't like to flaunt that she's rich.
Regarding the hoodie, it sure looks made in China :KEK: But all in all she looks the best with that out of all four. Red goes very well with her.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3681010

DPC's patreons have no taste in women fashion. They should have chosen #4 instead of #2. :FacePalm:

I mean what's that thing? A fake Adidas hoodie? Y'know the types that made in China? :KEK:

An elegant high-class gal like Sage should wear something more fashionable. :HideThePain:
I didn't even realize she was wearing the winning outfit from the poll. Yeah 3 and especially 4 are way better, and while not fancy they are more formal and classy for meeting your boyfriend's dad on Thanksgiving. #2's sweater thing could be something she initially wears then takes off for dinner.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Thing is, Sage hate all this typical high-class elitist behavior and prefers to be normal. This behaviour pattern is more about Tybalt and her parents, who emphasize that they belong to the highest class. And we see that Sage doesn't get along very well with her family in this regard, especially with her brother.
In Ep.5, at a party at the snobby mansion, she says, "Everyone is so fake here."
So it's no surprise that Sage wears regular clothes.
I know her personality very well, brother. But hating high class elitist shouldn't mean that wearing cheap casual clothes all the time. I mean she is a gorgeous girl and should choose her pieces more fashionable. For example Jojo comes from a poor family comparing to Burkes, but she never ceases to amaze us with her elegancy. Anyways. I hope his patreons choose something cool next time. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why not be more logical and combine the branches? It's more efficient and will 100% end in a new throuple, I guarantee it. Absolutely nothing can go wrong!
What I mean is... the more start playing towards a vanilla plot, then slowly start towards naughty paths... There are too many paths that already, I had to leave paths that I like for last :)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What I mean is... the more start playing towards a vanilla plot, then slowly start towards naughty paths... There are too many paths that already, I had to leave paths that I like for last :)
Wait I've got an even better idea, why not play all main girl paths... at the same time? And while you're at it, include as many side girls as possible! Then you've got yourself a harem, and as we all know, harems always turn out perfectly in AVNs! It's how God intends you to play, why fight it?

Turn this
ep10_tg20b.png

Into this!
ep10_reward_sage13.png
ep1_reward_mixed1.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I know they're supposed to be poor, but Neil and MC aren't white trash rednecks. Shit, I bet the only time MC has ever touched a gun is when Vinny bashed him with his pistol on Halloween.
They totally look like white trash in the start of the story :KEK:
But yeah, it’s a joke. They’re just poor. Knowing Neil it’s gonna be a casual day and he’ll dress casual himself, like this.
19274A96-2BFE-41A6-A252-E5CD6E5054BD.jpeg :Kappa:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3681010

Who cares what Sage is wearing the important thing is to see her taking it off. :KEK:
screenshot0424.png
screenshot0520.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Let me tell you something man, when I get the opportunity if it presents itself, I'm going to knock jacob out with a roundhouse kick to the head.
You know what, I just realized something. Jacob being there won't be inexplicable: he followed us home so he could run into Zoey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And he'll get the Tommy Special for always trying to get close to MC's girls

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes