Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Sage makes sense to go to mc as I don't know how much she wants to spend thanksgiving with her folks. Bella is free to do what she wants. But what about the others?

There must be an additional reason for their presence
They all already gave reasons why they can spend their Thanksgiving being supportive with Maya. Neil and MC pushed their celebrating to the weekend. Thanksgiving Thursday is practically over in the game's timeline.

I think this is going to be a thing where every path gets a variant. Like the Halloween night sex scenes. Sage is confirmed so there is a set up for her to meet MC's dad. To my mind it's less a question of why would other girls have their variants than why wouldn't they have their variants.

Sage meeting Neil is probably the most normal one. Her drama is dealing with her parents divorce which might not even be brought up in front of Neil. Of course, when waiting for episode 10, I expected Sage to have the least drama then too and to be fair the DIKs knowing about her and MC was the least dramatic, but then her storyline got that vibe of already being married, so it might be Neil meeting his son's fiancée rather than girlfriend. In that case it would make sense for this to be Sage only, but I hope not.

Jill might be just as normal as Sage, but I'm really hoping to get some of that "Your mom used to live in the house I grew up" drama that has been teased for what feels like forever now.

Maya and Josy might be reluctant to explain their relationship to Neil, but they might feel they owe him a proper explanation for why his son couldn't be home on Thursday. Note that I am not suggesting they meet Neil on all paths. It's okay to leave the explaining to MC if he is simply a friend. Not explaining to your boyfriend's dad in person is a completely different matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Others path girls probably won't be joining them as the relationships are at much less serious stages. The only girl who I can see joining MC and Neil on the Others path is Zoey. And speaking of Zoey there might be some decent GF vs. ex-GF drama there too.

And now I'm at least 26 times more impatient for episode 11.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She looks like she hasn't showered for a week :LOL:
No, Zoey's the one who doesn't wash herself, at least according to MC's original flash back. I don't know if it's been retconned since the Interlude was put into the story but that's the original lore.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3681010

DPC's patreons have no taste in women fashion. They should have chosen #4 instead of #2. :FacePalm:

I mean what's that thing? A fake Adidas hoodie? Y'know the types that made in China? :KEK:

An elegant high-class gal like Sage should wear something more fashionable. :HideThePain:
Thing is, Sage hate all this typical high-class elitist behavior and prefers to be normal. This behaviour pattern is more about Tybalt and her parents, who emphasize that they belong to the highest class. And we see that Sage doesn't get along very well with her family in this regard, especially with her brother.
In Ep.5, at a party at the snobby mansion, she says, "Everyone is so fake here."
So it's no surprise that Sage wears regular clothes.
And in Adidas hoodie she can make that sort of pics for her Insta:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3681010

DPC's patreons have no taste in women fashion. They should have chosen #4 instead of #2. :FacePalm:

I mean what's that thing? A fake Adidas hoodie? Y'know the types that made in China? :KEK:

An elegant high-class gal like Sage should wear something more fashionable. :HideThePain:
Sage is a high-class girl, sure, but she dresses casually all of the time. It's part of her personality, she's down-to-earth and doesn't like to flaunt that she's rich.
Regarding the hoodie, it sure looks made in China :KEK: But all in all she looks the best with that out of all four. Red goes very well with her.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3681010

I didn't even realize she was wearing the winning outfit from the poll. Yeah 3 and especially 4 are way better, and while not fancy they are more formal and classy for meeting your boyfriend's dad on Thanksgiving. #2's sweater thing could be something she initially wears then takes off for dinner.

Steuan

Formerly 'Zerdusch'
May 3, 2024
Thing is, Sage hate all this typical high-class elitist behavior and prefers to be normal. This behaviour pattern is more about Tybalt and her parents, who emphasize that they belong to the highest class. And we see that Sage doesn't get along very well with her family in this regard, especially with her brother.
In Ep.5, at a party at the snobby mansion, she says, "Everyone is so fake here."
So it's no surprise that Sage wears regular clothes.
I know her personality very well, brother. But hating high class elitist shouldn't mean that wearing cheap casual clothes all the time. I mean she is a gorgeous girl and should choose her pieces more fashionable. For example Jojo comes from a poor family comparing to Burkes, but she never ceases to amaze us with her elegancy. Anyways. I hope his patreons choose something cool next time. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why not be more logical and combine the branches? It's more efficient and will 100% end in a new throuple, I guarantee it. Absolutely nothing can go wrong!
What I mean is... the more start playing towards a vanilla plot, then slowly start towards naughty paths... There are too many paths that already, I had to leave paths that I like for last :)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What I mean is... the more start playing towards a vanilla plot, then slowly start towards naughty paths... There are too many paths that already, I had to leave paths that I like for last :)
Wait I've got an even better idea, why not play all main girl paths... at the same time? And while you're at it, include as many side girls as possible! Then you've got yourself a harem, and as we all know, harems always turn out perfectly in AVNs! It's how God intends you to play, why fight it?

Turn this
ep10_tg20b.png

Into this!
ep10_reward_sage13.png
ep1_reward_mixed1.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I know they're supposed to be poor, but Neil and MC aren't white trash rednecks. Shit, I bet the only time MC has ever touched a gun is when Vinny bashed him with his pistol on Halloween.
They totally look like white trash in the start of the story :KEK:
But yeah, it’s a joke. They’re just poor. Knowing Neil it’s gonna be a casual day and he’ll dress casual himself, like this.
19274A96-2BFE-41A6-A252-E5CD6E5054BD.jpeg :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes