jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
You know what, I just realized something. Jacob being there won't be inexplicable: he followed us home so he could run into Zoey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And he'll get the Tommy Special for always trying to get close to MC's girls
Does jacob tries to steal any girl MC is dating after the end of season 2? or the ones he is not dating but had an option to date?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
You know what, I just realized something. Jacob being there won't be inexplicable: he followed us home so he could run into Zoey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And he'll get the Tommy Special for always trying to get close to MC's girls
I don't care what he does with smurf (zoey). As long as he stays away from sage. And if he doesn't, well I can always give him a knuckle sandwich. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I don't care what he does with smurf (zoey) . As long as he stays away from sage. And if he doesn't, well I can always give him a knuckle sandwich. :KEK:
Agreed, already told him he can have Zoey. But touch anyone else, he's getting fitted for concrete shoes. Seems fair to me.

Reactions: jimbro and Riaman

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why isn't Jacob one of Quinn's best customers? The only girl we've seen him land with no help at all is Arieth—the Free Parking of B&R—and Becky, who will go after anyone popular (is Jacob popular?) but is apparently a lousy fuck. The rest of the DIKs have girlfriends or sleep around no problem, except for Nick, but we just learned he's in love with Heather. Even Derek can get more pussy than him, and that's really sad considering how low he'll go.

Now that I think about it, do we even know of any other students that buy from Quinn's restaurant? I'm guessing there might be a teacher or two besides Burke that might partake, although I doubt it's Mr. Hoff or that old guy.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Now that I think about it, do we even know of any other students that buy from Quinn's restaurant? I'm guessing there might be a teacher or two besides Burke that might partake, although I doubt it's Mr. Hoff or that old guy.
We did see Rio giving Dawe a lapdance in ep 1 when Maya points out the Alpha's house, don't think she'd have been doing that for free lol. And there was a large queue of guys for the cafeteria restroom and we saw Cam and Rio come out of that restroom when the queue was gone.

Also we've had Tommy and Rusty talking about Rio's BJ skills so they probably use the restaurant too.

What I doubt is that any of the students (or teachers beyond Burke if there are any other teachers who use it) know that the HOT's free tuition is linked to the restaurant, they probably think it's just the girls making a bit of money on the side. In fact I think the restaurant being open to students comes from Quinn, originally it probably was the girls getting "free" tuition having to entertain the donors but Quinn decided if they're fucking old guys for tuition they probably wouldn't mind sexual activity with younger guys for a bit of extra money.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
We did see Rio giving Dawe a lapdance in ep 1 when Maya points out the Alpha's house, don't think she'd have been doing that for free lol. And there was a large queue of guys for the cafeteria restroom and we saw Cam and Rio come out of that restroom when the queue was gone.

Also we've had Tommy and Rusty talking about Rio's BJ skills so they probably use the restaurant too.
Maybe that was a free sample? Otherwise just a lapdance in broad daylight seems like a waste of money. And I know the scene in the cafeteria you're talking about, but honestly I don't remember the line, just Cammy, Rio and Quinn leaving the bathroom. As far as Tommy and Rusty, I could see Tommy being a customer, idk about Rusty. Plus we know both Cammy and Rio will fuck you for free if they like you.
What I doubt is that any of the students (or teachers beyond Burke if there are any other teachers who use it) know that the HOT's free tuition is linked to the restaurant, they probably think it's just the girls making a bit of money on the side. In fact I think the restaurant being open to students comes from Quinn, originally it probably was the girls getting "free" tuition having to entertain the donors but Quinn decided if they're fucking old guys for tuition they probably wouldn't mind sexual activity with younger guys for a bit of extra money.
That's interesting, don't think I've ever considered the student customers not being "official". That would make some sense, as the donors wouldn't exactly have a lot of access to the girls outside of alumni parties and such, unless they sprang for hotel rooms, which I would doubt.

Reactions: KaiserST

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Isn't it unrealistic that a construction worker would let his home walls look like that? No mater how poor, I feel it goes against his nature.
There is an old saying - a cobbler's children never have shoes. It's a real thing. When you spend all day doing something, you get home and have NO interest in doing it some more.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know her personality very well, brother. But hating high class elitist shouldn't mean that wearing cheap casual clothes all the time. I mean she is a gorgeous girl and should choose her pieces more fashionable. For example Jojo comes from a poor family comparing to Burkes, but she never ceases to amaze us with her elegancy. Anyways. I hope his patreons choose something cool next time. :HideThePain:
It depends. In some places she is dressed casually, in others beautifully. For example, Josy usual outfit is sneakers, a denim miniskirt and a top, but her party dress is decent.
Speaking of elegance, all girls have strong moments in their outfits, couple examples:
screenshot0040.png
20220914232521_1.jpg
20220913210701_1.jpg

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It depends. In some places she is dressed casually, in others beautifully. For example, Josy usual outfit is sneakers, a denim miniskirt and a top, but her party dress is decent.
Speaking of elegance, all girls have strong moments in their outfits, couple examples:
View attachment 3681587
View attachment 3681590
View attachment 3681592
I, personally, don't like the way Sage has done her hair there, I like the flowing.

And the outfits on Jill and Josy - Wow, I just want to take them off and hang them nicely, while I ravish what's underneath.

And you can't go wrong with Elena in a bikini. ;)

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I, personally, don't like the way Sage has done her hair there, I like the flowing.

And the outfits on Jill and Josy - Wow, I just want to take them off and hang them nicely, while I ravish what's underneath.

And you can't go wrong with Elena in a bikini. ;)
Conversely, I don't like Sage's old flowing hair from the first episodes. That model is terribly outdated. Low detail, you can count the number of hairs by looking at them. If DPC wants to try that style again, then he should look at the new models, which are full in the daz shop.
Elena is in a bikini, which is almost the only costume she wears.:p

Reactions: The Dick

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Conversely, I don't like Sage's old flowing hair from the first episodes. That model is terribly outdated. Low detail, you can count the number of hairs by looking at them. If DPC wants to try that style again, then he should look at the new models, which are full in the daz shop.
Elena is in a bikini, which is almost the only costume she wears.:p
Oh definitely the new hair. I just meant I liked it down better. Like this

screenshot0001.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe that was a free sample? Otherwise just a lapdance in broad daylight seems like a waste of money. And I know the scene in the cafeteria you're talking about, but honestly I don't remember the line, just Cammy, Rio and Quinn leaving the bathroom. As far as Tommy and Rusty, I could see Tommy being a customer, idk about Rusty. Plus we know both Cammy and Rio will fuck you for free if they like you.

That's interesting, don't think I've ever considered the student customers not being "official". That would make some sense, as the donors wouldn't exactly have a lot of access to the girls outside of alumni parties and such, unless they sprang for hotel rooms, which I would doubt.
Rio and Quinn don't leave the restroom in the cafeteria. Both were probably waiting for Cammy. Maybe Quinn was in the restroom watching for Cammy to do her job, but Rio was waiting. Take a closer look at the whole scene and you'll see that it wasn't Stephen Burke in the restroom, it was probably the security guy. Why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sephironii
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes