Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Rio and Quinn don't leave the restroom in the cafeteria. Both were probably waiting for Cammy. Maybe Quinn was in the restroom watching for Cammy to do her job, but Rio was waiting. Take a closer look at the whole scene and you'll see that it wasn't Stephen Burke in the restroom, it was probably the security guy. Why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still want to know how Dawe got away with hitting Cathy with a can in Episode 1. I know a guard chases after him, but I don't think we see any real retribution afterwards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I still want to know how Dawe got away with hitting Cathy with a can in Episode 1. I know a guard chases after him, but I don't think we see any real retribution afterwards.
How should I know?

Maybe Dawe got caught and then Cathy dropped it. Cathy is actually a good soul, she forgives the DIKs and is also lenient with Chad. It could also be that Dawe has rich parents so they intervened. But on the whole, it doesn't really matter.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Sage looks stunning. Im starting to get hyped for this update ngl, a shame we will have to wait probably till late late 2024 or early 2025...
Anyways, how many previews DPC usually releases per update development??
It was 30 for EP10, but it will not happen for EP11. I think we will get 15 at max this time. Probably the same will happen during EP12 dev cycle.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
How should I know?

Maybe Dawe got caught and then Cathy dropped it. Cathy is actually a good soul, she forgives the DIKs and is also lenient with Chad. It could also be that Dawe has rich parents so they intervened. But on the whole, it doesn't really matter.
Cathy forgave Rusty because A) Rusty is a good guy, he showed real remorse over what happened and is not a big piece of shit like Dawe, B) despite him taking responsibility for it as president, she knew it really wasn't his fault, and C) while ultimately forgiving him and not punishing the DIKs, she was still very angry and hurt over the Cluck, and she let Rusty know it. Rusty said she vented to him about it and he listened to every single word.
"She had said everything she needed to say. Insults, threats, consequences, how she felt... She left nothing out of the open. She was very emotional."
They both cried, they hugged, had lunch afterwards. That's like best case scenario stuff. All Dawe has is parents who own a chain of gyms, and is a total cunt. So sure, maybe the parents thing bailed him out. And as far as Chad goes, Cathy was bullied before too, so she's coming at it from a different perspective than Jade or Stephen. Plus Stephen is hesitant to truly punish Chad beyond stripping him of his presidency and booting him from the Alphas.

In any case, it doesn't really matter. Cathy left, Stephen is shady, and Dawe will forever be a cunt.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Cathy forgave Rusty because A) Rusty is a good guy, he showed real remorse over what happened and is not a big piece of shit like Dawe, B) despite him taking responsibility for it as president, she knew it really wasn't his fault, and C) while ultimately forgiving him and not punishing the DIKs, she was still very angry and hurt over the Cluck, and she let Rusty know it. Rusty said she vented to him about it and he listened to every single word.
"She had said everything she needed to say. Insults, threats, consequences, how she felt... She left nothing out of the open. She was very emotional."
They both cried, they hugged, had lunch afterwards. That's like best case scenario stuff. All Dawe has is parents who own a chain of gyms, and is a total cunt. So sure, maybe the parents thing bailed him out. And as far as Chad goes, Cathy was bullied before too, so she's coming at it from a different perspective than Jade or Stephen. Plus Stephen is hesitant to truly punish Chad beyond stripping him of his presidency and booting him from the Alphas.

In any case, it doesn't really matter. Cathy left, Stephen is shady, and Dawe will forever be a cunt.
Why are you writing all this to me? A, B and C are well known to me, probably to all of us.

Whether Stephen is shady remains to be seen. Many people forget that Stephen is actually a good guy and just because of the one scene in EP5 with Mona, everyone thinks he has something to do with the sex scholarships. But we don't know what exactly happened in the room during the party and what Stephen's motive was. Did Stephen cheat? In the past, definitely, Stephen admits that, but he doesn't admit that it was with female students. That's just a guess from Jade and Stephen hasn't answered it. We'll see where it leads.

Reactions: noobchan51515

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why are you writing all this to me? A, B and C are well known to me, probably to all of us.

Whether Stephen is shady remains to be seen. Many people forget that Stephen is actually a good guy and just because of the one scene in EP5 with Mona, everyone thinks he has something to do with the sex scholarships. But we don't know what exactly happened in the room during the party and what Stephen's motive was. Did Stephen cheat? In the past, definitely, Stephen admits that, but he doesn't admit that it was with female students. That's just a guess from Jade and Stephen hasn't answered it. We'll see where it leads.
I wasn't specifically asking you about why Dawe got away with assaulting Cathy in the earlier comment, that was just a tangent from you reminding me of what Derek said regarding the security treating some people differently. As for the rest of it, or at least for the forgiving the DIKs part, you made it sound as simple as Cathy just letting it go or something. But I guess I misinterpreted, I'll concede that.

I disagree about Stephen not being shady, but I'd rather not get dragged into an entire discussion about it, I don't have it in me right now.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
How should I know?

I think Dawe's parent owns the gym where the trialphas train

AmaroPargo

Apr 14, 2020
Are you in hype because Sage will be featured in the next chapter? I guess DPC is right with his strategy on previews....
Nah, Im getting hyped because the lava lamp in the background is featured once again. Its by far my favorite character in this complex AVN :WaitWhat:

It was 30 for EP10, but it will not happen for EP11. I think we will get 15 at max this time. Probably the same will happen during EP12 dev cycle.

Previews

Content Release Density
Oh I see, thnkss guys!! :D

Steuan

May 3, 2024
It depends. In some places she is dressed casually, in others beautifully. For example, Josy usual outfit is sneakers, a denim miniskirt and a top, but her party dress is decent.
Speaking of elegance, all girls have strong moments in their outfits, couple examples:
View attachment 3681587
View attachment 3681590
View attachment 3681592
I do like Sage's date dress, but it is just one example. Generally she wears cheap casuals like a hobo :KEK:

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying she should wear party dresses all the time but at least something cool like Jojo's casuals. :rolleyes:

I mean look at this drip-queen:

drip.jpg

And look at this awful hoodie:

crap.jpg

Sage has the body of Greek Goddesses and the face of elven princesses... She should be the drip-queen of this game, not Jojo or anyone else. Both DPC's and his patreons choices for Sage's clothes are horrible. :FacePalm:

By the way, you don't need to defense Sage against me because she'll always be the No1 girl for me in this game whatever she wears. ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I do like Sage's date dress, but it is just one example. Generally she wears cheap casuals like a hobo :KEK:

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying she should wear party dresses all the time but at least something cool like Jojo's casuals. :rolleyes:

I mean look at this drip-queen:

View attachment 3682312

And look at this awful hoodie:

View attachment 3682313

Sage has the body of Greek Goddesses and the face of elven princesses... She should be the drip-queen of this game, not Jojo or anyone else. Both DPC's and his patreons choices for Sage's clothes are horrible. :FacePalm:

By the way, you don't need to defense Sage against me because she'll always be the No1 girl for me in this game whatever she wears. ;)
Just shared opinion why she wears it and I'm sure that this is not the best choice from the DPC. Usually the things he proposes for voting are mediocre.
And then part of the audience knows that I don’t really like Josy now(she's my last) but without any agenda: this outfit is dope. A leather jacket is a big plus for your look, despite the fact that the rest is an ordinary T-shirt and jeans.

We need more pics of good dressing girls, I'm far from my PC atm, so any examples?

Reactions: mfdoom and The Dick

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Just shared opinion why she wears it and I'm sure that this is not the best choice from the DPC. Usually the things he proposes for voting are mediocre.
And then part of the audience knows that I don’t really like Josy now(she's my last) but without any agenda: this outfit is dope. A leather jacket is a big plus for your look, despite the fact that the rest is an ordinary T-shirt and jeans.

We need more pics of good dressing girls, I'm far from my PC atm, so any examples?
View attachment anim_bella_pan_ep8.webm

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I expect we will get 15-18 previews, DPC will probably increase the teasing when the update is closer to release.

Hopefully the update will be worth the wait, because Im sure DPC could easily post 30 previews like before without spoiling much.
I've got a better idea. Instead of spoiling that Episode 11 still takes place on planet Earth, DPC should bring back the fan-favorite clone series! But with two girls instead of two MCs!
No need to thank me, I just give the people what they want ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes