Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
is it a sarcasm? probably not but dpc make this every a light year update: quinn, sage, camila, maya, riona, Josy, lily, bella, jill, zoey preview...:censored:o_O:sleep:it would be more intertaing if he have been making with male characters, similar to the gym in ep 10 preview, but only with them. its just a boredom. x2-5 because its a YEAR-periodic update.
At least from 9 ep he should start making updates every 6-7 months, since he tells about upgrading, his game is not longer alone in high-end graphic tier, his h-scenes and dialogues in it already were bad. h-scenes of LI's progress only with jill, by 1 cm, others reached the end 3 eps or more ago, 10ep is a filler wtf truck, other side LI's characters progress by a 1 millimeter once an year(not guarantee). He already should consider to finishing this game, and start a new. what others do and do it well.

He is like McQueen in Cars 3.
It's more of a reference. Type what I Said on youtube

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Question, I remember there being a pic of all 5 main girls posing on MC's bed. Was that from Patreon, or a reward render in the game? Because I've been looking but can't find it.

Followup question, I know sometimes DPC will make Patreon exclusive renders that don't end up in the game—like the infamous clone series, for example. Is there any chance someone collected all the posts/links for Patreon only material?

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Does anyone have a compilation or can link posts of scenes where the girls (any of them) show jealousy or certain emotions like lust, love, etc?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have a compilation or can link posts of scenes where the girls (any of them) show jealousy or certain emotions like lust, love, etc?
Idk if anyone would have them on hand, but I can recall some scenes. Maya gets jealous about you going on a date in Episode 2, Josy and Maya are jealous/annoyed about you still dating Jill in Episode 8, Quinn gets jealous a LOT (Episodes 8-10 at least), Bella is jealous if you left her for Jill in Episode 9, Jill is very obviously jealous if your dick shows up in Tybalt's presentation and Josy/Sage recognize it, and the list goes on
ep5_bella_night53.png
Tremolo is a slutty little fuckboy

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes