Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Since the topic is fashion, I think the worst DPC's choice was this one for Quinn:

View attachment 3682614

B.T.W., I think it's kinda funny for a guy as anal as DPC (in the Freudian sense, of course), who wants to control everything and do everything alone, to hand outfit choices to his patrons, since outfits are one of the main things used to characterize characters. It's some kinda proof he doesn't take outfits too seriously and/or is clueless about them.
More than half the time, it's really just between two choices, he just includes a different color to make it 4. I think he can't decide between these "four", so instead of flipping a coin he puts out polls. This gives the patrons a sense of pride and accomplishment because they're actively helping make the game, DPC might squeeze a few extra bucks from anyone who might join just to vote (very unlikely, but you never know with these guys) and it's an indirect display of progress by comparing the dates of the poll and when we see it in a preview.
The only problem is that DPC's sense of drip is skewed as all hell, and is more miss than hit.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Since the topic is fashion, I think the worst DPC's choice was this one for Quinn:

View attachment 3682614

B.T.W., I think it's kinda funny for a guy as anal as DPC (in the Freudian sense, of course), who wants to control everything and do everything alone, to hand outfit choices to his patrons, since outfits are one of the main things used to characterize characters. It's some kinda proof he doesn't take outfits too seriously and/or is clueless about them.
poor Quinn cant afford a normal pant...
poor Rio cant afford a normal top...
i think the restaurant dont go too well :ROFLMAO:

dpc make the outfit, the patreons only choose one opportunity what dpc made. so kind of he has full control. only give opportunity when he like and what he like

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

bull3tg0d

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone have access or a link to the Art Day live stream DPC did on May 8th for his Patreon? The one where he streamed himself making renders from community requests?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 3682614

No, no, this is far from the worst clothes. The worst thing is the T-shirts that MC wears.
1716996854597.jpeg

I don't have any good screenshots of this, but here's the one. I mean what the fuck? Wouldn't wear this even if I was paid.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Wooooooo! Yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for
is it a sarcasm? probably not but dpc make this every a light year update: quinn, sage, camila, maya, riona, Josy, lily, bella, jill, zoey preview...:censored:o_O:sleep:it would be more intertaing if he have been making with male characters, similar to the gym in ep 10 preview, but only with them. its just a boredom. x2-5 because its a YEAR-periodic update.
At least from 9 ep he should start making updates every 6-7 months, since he tells about upgrading, his game is not longer alone in high-end graphic tier, his h-scenes and dialogues in it already were bad. h-scenes of LI's progress only with jill, by 1 cm, others reached the end 3 eps or more ago, 10ep is a filler wtf truck, other side LI's characters progress by a 1 millimeter once an year(not guarantee). He already should consider to finishing this game, and start a new. what others do and do it well.

He is like McQueen in Cars 3.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
We need more pics of good dressing girls, I'm far from my PC atm, so any examples?
Sure. Jojo is not the only drip-queen in the game. I also adore Quinn's and Lily's elegance. :giggle:

This one is from Quinn's bench scene in Episode 8.

quinn-ep8.jpg

...and this is from the scene where Lily mesmerising everyone with her beauty in Episode 10.

lily-ep10.jpg

May I ask why do you need them? Are you developing an AVN or something? If so, good luck. (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sure. Jojo is not the only drip-queen in the game. I also adore Quinn's and Lily's elegance. :giggle:

This one is from Quinn's bench scene in Episode 8.

View attachment 3683086

...and this is from the scene where Lily mesmerising everyone with her beauty in Episode 10.

View attachment 3683095

May I ask why do you need them? Are you developing an AVN or something? If so, good luck. (y)
No, it would just be interesting to organize a fashion fest here. :D I'm doing fan-art periodically, so I already have a full library of clothing models.
Btw, I like these boots Quinn wears.
The irony being that Quinn stole that jacket from Josy:
View attachment 3683128
Josy is too small, Quinn can't wear her jacket :KEK:

Jan 2, 2021
Wooooooo! Yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for
She's so awesome, man...

View attachment 3682614

Hmmm... I like her in that outfit...

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

View attachment 3682614

Hah, so Quinn is already cringe even before that obnoxious "pOisOnoUs" jacket, huh?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes