jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Not quite, but it is the only name given to the MC in the game, Steve calls MC fuckface and MC replies "My name's not Fuckface it's..." and then you're prompted to enter your name (there's no default option) and if you put the name Fuckface he then says "Oh wait it is Fuckface."
haha okay i get it... :LOL: :LOL:

Deleted member 3593128

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2021
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3
Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux
(v0.10.0): MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0)
Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
Win/Linux
(EP 9/v0.10.0 to v0.10.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(EP 9 to v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
The 4th image got me!

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
MC going to his father house is cannon event, but it will be different depending on who are we dating. Jill and Sage I see no issue, Bella will probably refuse, now when it comes to J&M -I think DPC will force players to make a choice.

On others path I could see maybe Derek coming along to clear his head from all the mess, but MC will probably go by himself.

I really didn't pay too much attention to development this time around, but now I am hyped fuck you DPC lol

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Could be that both girls go with him on the throuple route but he only introduces one as his girlfriend and the other as a friend who needs time away from college but doesn't have family available for thanksgiving (either player's choice or default Josy named as girlfriend as Neil was already aware of the date back in ep 1).

That could then lead to a comedic reveal as Neil accidentally sees Josy and Maya having some private time and tries to sensitively break the news to MC only to then be told about the throuple arrangement.

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
My money is on this being a Sage exclusive event with fuckface bringing her with him due to her family situation. Or at least, it not being a general event for all the LIs.
I think only Jill and Sage are the LIs viable for this, at the moment only they have a "stable" relationship

I don't know how the MC is with Zoey in the Others Path, but she can be a real option too

No one. It's the Alone path. But would be fun to see if he would take a prostitute like Nicole, Riona or Lily with him or a drug addicted pimp like Quinn.
Not disagreeing with Nic included in this list, but she gets a lot of disrespect when in fact she's more "decent" than other liked girls here

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My money is on this being a Sage exclusive event with fuckface bringing her with him due to her family situation. Or at least, it not being a general event for all the LIs.

I could also see Jill going since fuckface already met her parents. Maya and Josy... idk, feels like they're not there yet tbh.

And Bella I really doubt it'll happen, I'll happily eat my words if it does, but in the last couple episodes we've seen she has no fucking idea of what to do or think about the whole marriage/missing husband thing and the last time she spoke with fuckface about relationships she wasn't even ready to admit they were in a relationship yet, only fuckface has called her his girlfriend (when talking to Maya).
I find it difficult to believe that she's ready to start meeting family at this point.
Jill introduced MC to her family, there is really no reason why MC should not reciprocate.

However, I don't think MC introduces any girls, except maybe just Jill, as his girlfriend, will introduce them as his friends and Neil will understand the same.

and in particular for the trouple: Neil already knows almost everything, he knows about Josy and MC's crush on her, he knows about Maya, without perhaps knowing her name, and about the relationship between the two girls. amnesia aside, MC has very little to reveal to his father.

Bella might be the exception, she often has been, the only one who did not attend the Thanksgiving BBQ and many other events. besides, it is not as if it makes that much sense to introduce her to Neil if not for the fantastic twists and turns we got to read about here

Reactions: Riaman and DavDR

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How do you get on the Others path? Do you need to be a pure DIK for that?
You can be on the others path on any status/affinity. Just don't get into a relationship with Josy and Maya in ep 4, and don't be in a relationship with Jill (if you accidentally get on her relationship path the easiest way out is helping Sage when she's ill rather than going to the picnic with Jill).

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes