Kakasan

May 23, 2023
DPC has great attention to detail, its one of the reasons I can accept waiting a year for an update. No other game has the same quality/quantity combo.
There is an episode that I regret not choosing The sage, she comes running towards him with that very short skirt showing that beautiful ass, and then ask the MC if he's sorry,I hope that soon on the solo path, there will be an option to get back with your ex.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Wow. I've lost count of how many times I've gone through this one. I kinda assumed everyone here had. No shame to you or anyone else for that, but I really haven't checked my posts for potential spoilers. Now I'm worried I might have ruined surprises for new players.
Speaking just for me (and some people from Tennessee), sorry, CDB quote. LoL.
If I seen anything, I read it. Even if it's been put in the inline spoiler position. As I like to find out what is next. Or if I'm on the right path or anything. So you haven't spoiled anything for me. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd say don't worry about it. If people don't want spoilers, don't read the comments until after you've played.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:ROFLMAO: , talking about overcomplicating things :ROFLMAO:

I just name the pages :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3676526
View attachment 3676527
View attachment 3676528
Absolutely not. With the Season 1+2 install I am, including some spacing between different playthroughs, on save page 42. And with Season 3 I'm on page 83, since I've got to leave space for future updates. :KEK:
And I haven't even really played Jill or J&M paths yet. :KEK:
I think I save more than most people. In each of the 9 paths folders, I have between 11-15 pages of saves. (Season 3).

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Looks like we will be returning home for sure.
We can see the same shelf, wallpaper, door, lava lamp and stereo handle.
View attachment 3679125
Excelent find!

This is very exciting, it means most LI are probably meeting Neil!

Curious how the Bella route will go, M & J will also be interesring. The other should be fairy standart.

Wow that is probably the best Sage had looked yet.
She really looks great.

Sure. MC has to introduce his girls to Neill.
Very excited for this, Sage meeting will probably be the most drama free.

And if there is Sage, it means that there will be every LI choice....
Hopefully, can't wait for the M & J metting, Neil will be confused AF.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes