L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Wasn't the only real connection just that Lynette would be around the same age as Bella? That one's already tenuous at best to try and establish that they knew each other, then the rest was about.... Jill supposedly walked all the way to Bella's house with the coffee, rather than just park her car offscreen, and I can't even remember what else. Anyway, saying you backed up your crazy theory with "actual game lore" doesn't sound as factual as you make it out to be.

But I guess this is all off-topic.
I don't think theories about the game should be considered off-topic when they do quite literally concern the game's characters, plot and so on. It's really stupid that posts like that aren't considered on-topic discussions and even then it seems that they're being selective and biased anyway when someone like dalli_x can write the most ridiculous stuff sometimes that is the furthest thing away from what's accurate in the actual lore of the game and that's completely fine, but somebody making a long post about why Bella and Lynette might've known each other and why it's totally plausible will have his post removed from here for being "off-topic". I mean, regardless of what you say about the credibility of Jill bringing coffee by walking all the way over there instead of driving and whatnot, why is it that that post supposedly is more of an off-topic discussion than something like what Dalli wrote about the woman in Episode 10 meeting with Quinn in the diner actually being Heather?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't think theories about the game should be considered off-topic when they do quite literally concern the game's characters, plot and so on. It's really stupid that posts like that aren't considered on-topic discussions and even then it seems that they're being selective and biased anyway when someone like dalli_x can write the most ridiculous stuff sometimes that is the furthest thing away from what's accurate in the actual lore of the game and that's completely fine, but somebody making a long post about why Bella and Lynette might've known each other and why it's totally plausible will have his post removed from here for being "off-topic". I mean, regardless of what you say about the credibility of Jill bringing coffee by walking all the way over there instead of driving and whatnot, why is it that that post supposedly is more of an off-topic discussion than something like what Dalli wrote about the woman in Episode 10 meeting with Quinn in the diner actually being Heather?
I don't think they should be considered off topic either. But removing memes about the community feels rather gray.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Wasn't the only real connection just that Lynette would be around the same age as Bella? That one's already tenuous at best to try and establish that they knew each other, then the rest was about.... Jill supposedly walked all the way to Bella's house with the coffee, rather than just park her car offscreen, and I can't even remember what else. Anyway, saying you backed up your crazy theory with "actual game lore" doesn't sound as factual as you make it out to be.

But I guess this is all off-topic.
Well perhaps I should rather say that while the game lore is far from proving my idea there are many relevant points that definitely don't deny it. It's just a bit of fun that would be awesome if it actually happened, but is highly unlikely.

My point is that if that sort of thing isn't what we are supposed to discuss here, what is? What the hell is this thread for, if discussing actual plot details is "off-topic"?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Well perhaps I should rather say that while the game lore is far from proving my idea there are many relevant points that definitely don't deny it. It's just a bit of fun that would be awesome if it actually happened, but is highly unlikely.

My point is that if that sort of thing isn't what we are supposed to discuss here, what is? What the hell is this thread for, if discussing actual plot details is "off-topic"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Is there a way to see my own removed posts? I'm not disputing that I went off-topic, I just don't know what I even said that was off-topic, so I can't be sure of where the line is.
That would be very handy, so we can avoid it. I've gone through all my posts and pretty sure they are all still there, except 1, where I said I was curious about how baywatch ended. So, I'm guessing it was the baywatch stuff.

But to make sure I'm on topic. Lily is the best. (Mona, Josy, Sage, Jill are top 5)!

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That would be very handy, so we can avoid it. I've gone through all my posts and pretty sure they are all still there, except 1, where I said I was curious about how baywatch ended. So, I'm guessing it was the baywatch stuff.

But to make sure I'm on topic. Lily is the best. (Mona, Josy, Sage, Jill are top 5)!
Episode 10 gave huge points to Lily. I liked her as a character more and more as her personality was explored through the earlier episodes, but 10 upgraded her to serious story level.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Episode 10 gave huge points to Lily. I liked her as a character more and more as her personality was explored through the earlier episodes, but 10 upgraded her to serious story level.
Sure did! And the staying in the tent at the end, showed just how far she has fallen for Tremolo. I'm really looking forward to the next steps with her (as well as all the others too).

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

Mine are Lily, Jill, Josy for Top 3. Sage at 4th right now. Have no particular preference for the 5th spot would put Cammy there if her content in future is good but with Lily in others path it's really hard for me to give focus on other others girls. Like I still haven't done Nicole's ep 8 scenes because I always choose Lily. Lmao

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Mine are Lily, Jill, Josy for Top 3. Sage at 4th right now. Have no particular preference for the 5th spot would put Cammy there if her content in future is good but with Lily in others path it's really hard for me to give focus on other others girls. Like I still haven't done Nicole's ep 8 scenes because I always choose Lily. Lmao
I did a Lily path and an others path. After the party you had to choose Lily/Nicole or Sarah/Mel, so decided then to give Lily her own path. (But still Rollin in the others path, LOL).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Oh God, lists are back already!
AND THEY'RE ON TOPIC!!!!

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Jesus Christ, we're coming up on six months since the last release.

JUST DO LIKE EVERY OTHER AVN AUTHOR AND RELEASE WHATEVER YOU HAVE DONE ON JUNE 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Derek's Brother

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
As long as it's just the lists, those are bearable. These autistic waifu wars in the last days on the other hand...
I've got an idea, and it's really only because I wanted an excuse to post more Bella. Not that I need an excuse, but I might as well have some sort of actual purpose behind it.

Post a single image from Being a DIK that makes you go AWOOGA!!!
1000028838.gif

This is mine :love::love::love:
ep7_bc77.png

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
I've got an idea, and it's really only because I wanted an excuse to post more Bella. Not that I need an excuse, but I might as well have some sort of actual purpose behind it.

Post a single image from Being a DIK that makes you go AWOOGA!!!
View attachment 3668539

This is mine :love::love::love:
View attachment 3668542
That is a difficult task due to the sheer amount of amazing choices. Yours is great one, and Bella in general is very fitting for the classic AWOOGA due to her sizeable assets.
I'd like to offer this one though, from one of the hottest sex scenes in the entire game imo:
img.PNG

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes