Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
while i agree, he learnt, there are a few forced thing. and not for story like move out from troy or something. i notice 2 thing what was forced about girls and bother me
1 mc forced to destroy his duck buddy relationship with Sage - i really wanted keep Sage as duck buddy
2 if the player is on Jill path and play as dik (so she dont invite him to sushi), mc forced to give up without reason - when i played it, i didnt understand what the hell is wrong. i mean, there was 2 great date and dont got any other chance to be with Jill, so the whole thing and his inner thoughs looks to me wrong, while Maya and Jojo got scene where can accept or reject the mc
Lmao your concerns are invalid, Episode 8 marks entering into relationships with MG, Why the fuck you would be fuck buddy with one MG and be in serious relationship with others, how would that work? Also in Sage's path, she is slowly getting to know her feelings for MC, You help a girl in time of need, be FWB obviously it would turn into a relationship like Sage path. She almost said "I love you" in ep 10.

Dik MC gets rejected, because he is too wild for Jill. Next time try a more nuanced Neutral MC. And Same for Quinn but in reverse she will always reject Boy scout Chick MC.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
while i agree, he learnt, there are a few forced thing. and not for story like move out from troy or something. i notice 2 thing what was forced about girls and bother me
1 mc forced to destroy his duck buddy relationship with Sage - i really wanted keep Sage as duck buddy
2 if the player is on Jill path and play as dik (so she dont invite him to sushi), mc forced to give up without reason - when i played it, i didnt understand what the hell is wrong. i mean, there was 2 great date and dont got any other chance to be with Jill, so the whole thing and his inner thoughs looks to me wrong, while Maya and Jojo got scene where can accept or reject the mc
you can't have the cake and eat it too, man. If you choose a path at the end of Ep8 other than Sage, guess what happens. You won't be on the Sage path. Sounds harsh, right :ROFLMAO:
As for Jill, she is a nice and proper girl, so guess what... an asshole(ish) and manwhore MC isn't going to be a good fit for her, it's completely in line with her character.

Reactions: Riaman

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Lmao your concerns are invalid, Episode 8 marks entering into relationships with MG, Why the fuck you would be fuck buddy with one MG and be in serious relationship with others, how would that work? Also in Sage's path, she is slowly getting to know her feelings for MC, You help a girl in time of need, be FWB obviously it would turn into a relationship like Sage path. She almost said "I love you" in ep 10.

Dik MC gets rejected, because he is too wild for Jill. Next time try a more nuanced Neutral MC. And Same for Quinn but in reverse she will always reject Boy scout Chick MC.
sure sure, but i am on others path, so why not?
- i dont remember, Maya and Jojo would have asked for exclusivity, but maybe they did.
- with Balla cant have official relationship, so maybe she dont mind
i dont get rejection from Jill at the restaurant or somewhere else in 1-8ep, why?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
you can't have the cake and eat it too, man. If you choose a path at the end of Ep8 other than Sage, guess what happens. You won't be on the Sage path. Sounds harsh, right :ROFLMAO:
As for Jill, she is a nice and proper girl, so guess what... an asshole(ish) and manwhore MC isn't going to be a good fit for her, it's completely in line with her character.
Maya is a chick girl too and she got scene... did i say going to be a good fit?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Looking at my main dialogue file, I've made art for approximately half of what's currently written, meaning I have plenty left to do before I need to write again.
Written in a way that people will skip over the line but this is clearly an admission that after five months of development he has made less than half the art he needs to make, as he has made art for half of what's written, and he suggests that he will need to write again for this episode (else he would just say that he's made approximately half of the art for the episode, not just for currently written part of the episode) and that gives no indication on how much of the art he has made has currently been rendered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

I've worked on fairly big story scenes all week, chugging my way through the dialogue files and scenes chronologically.

I've mostly posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations. I've been working on canon story, Josy & Maya and Others branches.

Looking at my main dialogue file, I've made art for approximately half of what's currently written, meaning I have plenty left to do before I need to write again.

I feel I have a great flow since I can focus on one thing every day without worrying about the animation queue running out of files. Hopefully, this will lead to more previews for you guys soon.

Next week, I will likely work on a lesser free-roam event and more canon story scenes. Scrolling through the dialogue file, I have some upcoming fun scenes to create.

Patreon reward
It's the third week of the Art Day renders, and today, I'm sharing the ones I made of Josy and Lily.

The community request was akin to Lily showing Josy the ropes of working at the Pink Rose. After some polls about outfits, environments, and more, this is the result that the community helped me create.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

Two more weeks of Art Day renders remain.

Have an awesome weekend!

Dr PinkCake
this magic man and his friday riddles seem to have no end.:Kappa:

Reactions: Adolfo

mansy5mans

Nov 27, 2023
DPC gave us this in the 19/04 report.

Posed static renders 30-35%

Posed animations 60-70%

Dialogue/code 40-50%

After a month of work this should look a bit different, from what I could gather from all the reports there are still 3-4 lewd scenes left plus a lot of statics.

However, animation wise EP11 is probably over 70% posed.

Regardless of that, we probably still haven't reach halfway to the cycle and shouldnt expect the update before december.
How many in numbers you think ?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
- with Balla cant have official relationship, so maybe she dont mind
Balla immediately tells you to fuck off as soon as she finds out you messed around with Cathy, and in EP10 she's already looking like she can't lose fuckface to the point that if another girl steals him, Balla might stab her.
She's obviously not in it just for the sex, so Balla would definitely mind very much.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm just going to say it. Tommy is a douch nozzle. And I wish the MC could steal Heather away from him. Just my opinion.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Balla immediately tells you to fuck off as soon as she finds out you messed around with Cathy, and in EP10 she's already looking like she can't lose fuckface to the point that if another girl steals him, Balla might stab her.
She's obviously not in it just for the sex, so Balla would definitely mind very much.
i always thought, Balla got angry, because she think Jill like the MC and/or has some conflict with Jade or Cathy
as i remember, Balla say to mc, Jade is not nice. mc say, Jade nice to him

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
If only actual renders in game could look like those shiny 4K rewards... The game looks really dated now. I don't mind fuzzy hair, eyelashes, over sharpened image sometimes, but DPC really needs to improve on lighting, composition and depth of field control cause my god sometimes the backgrounds are so busy with no blur and looks like total eye sore. Post processing is also must be improved.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topicKeep it on-topic, I'm giving out temporary thread bans to users that know better.
Is there a way to see my own removed posts? I'm not disputing that I went off-topic, I just don't know what I even said that was off-topic, so I can't be sure of where the line is.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure everything that was posted about Josy and Quinn yesterday, even tangentially, was nuked on mass.
I actually forgot about that :ROFLMAO: It just happens so often! But that's fair, I did make several memes about that. It's hard to even remember everything I posted about on a single day, although I'm confused how my poem for KARAMBA was considered off-topic.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I actually forgot about that :ROFLMAO: It just happens so often! But that's fair, I did make several memes about that. It's hard to even remember everything I posted about on a single day, although I'm confused how my poem for KARAMBA was considered off-topic.
I get the feeling their "off-topic" is pretty much Henry 8 "treason". Everything qualifies if they feel like it.

My crazy theory on Bella being MC's long lost godmother was removed and I backed that up with actual game lore. How the hell was that off-topic? It was literally about the game.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I get the feeling their "off-topic" is pretty much Henry 8 "treason". Everything qualifies if they feel like it.

My crazy theory on Bella being MC's long lost godmother was removed and I backed that up with actual game lore. How the hell was that off-topic? It was literally about the game.
Have had the same thing happen to myself before. I remember posting about Jill and my theories regarding her and Bella's relationship, that got taken down right after I managed to post it. The funny thing is that it was just one of the few posts that I made about that and the other ones never got taken down, even though it was not any more "off-topic" than the other posts were. Actually, almost all of my other posts that I've made on here should be considered more off-topic than that post I made about Jill and Bella. It's annoying when you put actual effort into writing something like that and then it just gets deleted because some moderator thinks it doesn't belong here when the reason for deletion would suggest that they didn't even bother reading it.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Wasn't the only real connection just that Lynette would be around the same age as Bella? That one's already tenuous at best to try and establish that they knew each other, then the rest was about.... Jill supposedly walked all the way to Bella's house with the coffee, rather than just park her car offscreen, and I can't even remember what else. Anyway, saying you backed up your crazy theory with "actual game lore" doesn't sound as factual as you make it out to be.

But I guess this is all off-topic.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes