Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Is there a way to see my own removed posts? I'm not disputing that I went off-topic, I just don't know what I even said that was off-topic, so I can't be sure of where the line is.
That would be very handy, so we can avoid it. I've gone through all my posts and pretty sure they are all still there, except 1, where I said I was curious about how baywatch ended. So, I'm guessing it was the baywatch stuff.

But to make sure I'm on topic. Lily is the best. (Mona, Josy, Sage, Jill are top 5)!

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That would be very handy, so we can avoid it. I've gone through all my posts and pretty sure they are all still there, except 1, where I said I was curious about how baywatch ended. So, I'm guessing it was the baywatch stuff.

But to make sure I'm on topic. Lily is the best. (Mona, Josy, Sage, Jill are top 5)!
Episode 10 gave huge points to Lily. I liked her as a character more and more as her personality was explored through the earlier episodes, but 10 upgraded her to serious story level.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Episode 10 gave huge points to Lily. I liked her as a character more and more as her personality was explored through the earlier episodes, but 10 upgraded her to serious story level.
Sure did! And the staying in the tent at the end, showed just how far she has fallen for Tremolo. I'm really looking forward to the next steps with her (as well as all the others too).

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

Mine are Lily, Jill, Josy for Top 3. Sage at 4th right now. Have no particular preference for the 5th spot would put Cammy there if her content in future is good but with Lily in others path it's really hard for me to give focus on other others girls. Like I still haven't done Nicole's ep 8 scenes because I always choose Lily. Lmao

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Mine are Lily, Jill, Josy for Top 3. Sage at 4th right now. Have no particular preference for the 5th spot would put Cammy there if her content in future is good but with Lily in others path it's really hard for me to give focus on other others girls. Like I still haven't done Nicole's ep 8 scenes because I always choose Lily. Lmao
I did a Lily path and an others path. After the party you had to choose Lily/Nicole or Sarah/Mel, so decided then to give Lily her own path. (But still Rollin in the others path, LOL).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Oh God, lists are back already!
AND THEY'RE ON TOPIC!!!!

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Jesus Christ, we're coming up on six months since the last release.

JUST DO LIKE EVERY OTHER AVN AUTHOR AND RELEASE WHATEVER YOU HAVE DONE ON JUNE 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Derek's Brother

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
As long as it's just the lists, those are bearable. These autistic waifu wars in the last days on the other hand...
I've got an idea, and it's really only because I wanted an excuse to post more Bella. Not that I need an excuse, but I might as well have some sort of actual purpose behind it.

Post a single image from Being a DIK that makes you go AWOOGA!!!
1000028838.gif

This is mine :love::love::love:
ep7_bc77.png

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
I've got an idea, and it's really only because I wanted an excuse to post more Bella. Not that I need an excuse, but I might as well have some sort of actual purpose behind it.

Post a single image from Being a DIK that makes you go AWOOGA!!!
View attachment 3668539

This is mine :love::love::love:
View attachment 3668542
That is a difficult task due to the sheer amount of amazing choices. Yours is great one, and Bella in general is very fitting for the classic AWOOGA due to her sizeable assets.
I'd like to offer this one though, from one of the hottest sex scenes in the entire game imo:
img.PNG

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3668805

She could be in a much better pose and with a better look on her face.

She looks "eh" to me. But enjoy what you enjoy :giggle: good thing you're on "topic" or the kids might snitch on you.
Oh yeah guy? Well show me what you consider a more AWOOGA worthy pic of Bella, and a few more while you're at it. Do your best to get everyone here rock hard, I want eyeballs rolling all over the place!

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Is there a way to see my own removed posts? I'm not disputing that I went off-topic, I just don't know what I even said that was off-topic, so I can't be sure of where the line is.
I wouldn't bother. They seem overly sensitive. 1 or 2 posts of fun banter and the mods become unhinged.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes