Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3668805

She could be in a much better pose and with a better look on her face.

She looks "eh" to me. But enjoy what you enjoy :giggle: good thing you're on "topic" or the kids might snitch on you.
Oh yeah guy? Well show me what you consider a more AWOOGA worthy pic of Bella, and a few more while you're at it. Do your best to get everyone here rock hard, I want eyeballs rolling all over the place!

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Is there a way to see my own removed posts? I'm not disputing that I went off-topic, I just don't know what I even said that was off-topic, so I can't be sure of where the line is.
I wouldn't bother. They seem overly sensitive. 1 or 2 posts of fun banter and the mods become unhinged.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Anonymous2

Oct 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This game is simply the best, congratulations, thank you for putting all this work into the project, everything was incredible.

I know how hard it is to render because I have projects on hold and my DAZ characters are there languishing along with the story, because I don't have time, so I can see the time dedicated to each scene in the game.

I don't know what your goal was when creating it, but at least for me, who doesn't have time to pursue my projects because I currently work more than 14 hours a day, it brought something good to my day other than working.

I haven't contributed to Patreon yet because I really can't afford it at the moment, but still, thank you very much for the game!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I tried getting back into the game after years of not playing it, but when I play the latest updates my Mac couldn't open it for whatever reason. I tried different download links, but I keep getting the same error message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, or if I play the Windows version, it'll work like normal again?

Oct 19, 2023
Hello. Can somebody please tell me what is the mod "patch" for season 3 ep. 9&10? Is it the same thing we had in both season 1&2 which is enhancement mod for animations?

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Hello. Can somebody please tell me what is the mod "patch" for season 3 ep. 9&10? Is it the same thing we had in both season 1&2 which is enhancement mod for animations?
Those patches are just so you can keep playing your game without DPC nuking your save. And probably money and Affinity and status cheats.

Reactions: VOYEUR

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm not the only one who enjoyed the free-roam, right? That's why I really love the Halloween episode. So much to play, so much to unpack.
for me
1-6 episode free roam was great, last great was the party at the hots
7-8 episode has just fun free roams, last fun one was the dorm party
in 9 episode, the halloween, i dont like it
in 10 the mushroom party and the Maya's house was not bad, but the dorm party still better

edit:
HOTs party was in Seventh episode.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes