vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i agree. in AL it already came too close to that and it was disturbing. but to anyone who thinks it's even a remote possibility: i just don't see it, not only it doesn't make narrative sense with the story so far for what i've said before, it wouldn't fit Quinn or any other character to be the master mind behind it. But also DPC has just had his previous game approved on Steam which is huge. Why would he go out of his way to make it so this one has all the red flags for it to be rejected by said bigger platform?
Well, it wouldn't be really a red flag. I doubt he would show that scene and he wouldn't do it because of fetish. And, I'm afraid rape or gang rape is possible. Or at least was planned at one time because of that short Tommy-Rusty dialogue.

What is the Diks code again " Family comes first", Maya is Derek sister, so its ok to molest or whatever bad shit he wants to do with Maya? Derek is not a Dik yet but still i my mind that is against their own rules, i can acept that Tommy is a utter scumbag, but i wouldn't pledge to a frat that has rapists on it, i am straight but if he tries anything like that with maya i want MC to put that huge dick in his ass and make him scream like the little bitch he is, the guy took a beating from Dawe, from DAWE, Tommy is just a piece of shit, a very weak piece of shit
Tommy didn't know at that time Maya is Derek's sister. I don't know if that fact will change anything tbh.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, it's almost the same level of fanatism as those claiming how innocent and pure Quinn is. :unsure::whistle:
The ones who would suck a cock for Maya,a girl they knew for less than a week,do exist apperently,the ones claiming Quinn is an innocent and pure person,don`t ;)
The fact that Quinn did not raped anyone,doesn`t mean she does not run a whore house.
The fact she`s not a "personality-less,emotion-less","sociopath",doesn`t mean she`s not using "illegal" substances and is "sexually liberated";)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
it comes from 3 factors:
1) Quinn took Maya's place in the cumpetition, meaning she has plans for that pussy
2) Rusty and Tommy were talkin about Maya,,,
3) Maya wasn't invited to the second party, where all the other HOT were
Kuko, is my clone or I'm his. High five for you!

high-five-hand_52422-25.jpg

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 347387
The ones who would suck a cock for Maya,a girl they knew for less than a week,do exist apperently,the ones claiming Quinn is an innocent and pure person,don`t ;)
The fact that Quinn did not raped anyone,doesn`t mean she does not run a whore house.
The fact she`s not a "personality-less,emotion-less","sociopath",doesn`t mean she`s not using "illegal" substances and is "sexually liberated";)
I didn't vote but I really don't see the importance of joke voting.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 347387
And she has those rules whatever the hell those are :unsure: that intrigues me more about her

4.80 star(s) 1,520 Votes