KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That's the funniest shit I've seen today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a blasphemy.:cautious:
scar-oh-my.gif
It's just that you can't comprehend the true genius of Divine Quinn - sacrificing the unimportant to gain initiative. :WeSmart:
She loses to Rox to make him feel like a cool smartass. :rolleyes:
And after that, he will tell her how to use the safe in which he keeps the money. :whistle:
Praise the Divine Quinn! :love::love::love:
bandicam 2023-12-03 16-10-00-743.jpg

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Someone do the maths for us , clearly we are lacking numbers or am i blind .

We had all the crucial numbers last DEV report... not really realistic that he is posting those numbers every week.

3111 static render done, 220 animations posed (and some of them are still running in the animation render queue)

Overall, it will most likely be a Episode with around 6200 static render and about 300-330 animations. So... lets say, we are at 60-65% completion of the episode at this point. The actual DEV Cycle ist at 6 months now, its pretty easy to say we have still around 3-4 months ahead of us. October-Release is a good guess i think. If you are more on the pesimistic side it might be november too.

to me even october is a little too long. But the episode is again the biggest so far, so i can live with it... IF the progress is good plotwise. Last episode delivered on that part, so... i think episode 11 will deliver even more in that regard, and it kinda needs to cause there is only one episode left after this one for this season.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What a blasphemy.:cautious:
View attachment 3737045
It's just that you can't comprehend the true genius of Divine Quinn - sacrificing the unimportant to gain initiative. :WeSmart:
She loses to Rox to make him feel like a cool smartass. :rolleyes:
And after that, he will tell her how to use the safe in which he keeps the money. :whistle:
Praise the Divine Quinn! :love::love::love:
View attachment 3737046
Don't get me wrong, I love my little broccoli babe, but "puppet master" is just absurd.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I hope that whoever does the fan remake fixes things like that.
I find it funny whenever I play this game and DPC reuses the same exact words all the time. "Boosting/boosted our morale" ", no?" ", huh?". I still remember when Quinn said "Says the master to their student." to Tommy and it took me days to figure out what the fuck that meant because of the awkward interjection. Sometimes, it's as if he thinks he can translate phrases from Swedish to English and still keep the original meaning intact. I'm also pretty sure that he thinks most players are under the impression that he's actually British and not Swedish because of some post that I saw a long time ago where a user mentioned that DPC has a weird obsession with the British economy and is always complaining about it on the Discord server (I'm assuming that it was Discord). Not to mention his jokes about British people in the game which originally led people to believe that he's probably British himself.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I find it funny whenever I play this game and DPC reuses the same exact words all the time. "Boosting/boosted our morale" ", no?" ", huh?". I still remember when Quinn said "Says the master to their student." to Tommy and it took me days to figure out what the fuck that meant because of the awkward interjection. Sometimes, it's as if he thinks he can translate phrases from Swedish to English and still keep the original meaning intact. I'm also pretty sure that he thinks most players are under the impression that he's actually British and not Swedish because of some post that I saw a long time ago where a user mentioned that DPC has a weird obsession with the British economy and is always complaining about it on the Discord server (I'm assuming that it was Discord). Not to mention his jokes about British people in the game which originally led people to believe that he's probably British himself.
I think everyone makes British jokes though, and jokes about their teeth are not new or uncommon.

And that phrase is easy enough to understand, although I think it's a bit different in America.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I think everyone makes British jokes though, and jokes about their teeth are not new or uncommon.

And that phrase is easy enough to understand, although I think it's a bit different in America.
It's easy to understand and definitely shouldn't have taken as much time as I did trying to understand it, but I have to say that a lot of the more subtle intentional jokes made by the characters themselves aren't very smooth a lot of the time.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It's easy to understand and definitely shouldn't have taken as much time as I did trying to understand it, but I have to say that a lot of the more subtle intentional jokes made by the characters themselves aren't very smooth a lot of the time.
There's this joke in Episode 1 that I've never seen before, since I always go for the nasty joke, but I took me a few seconds to get because the rhyme is off.
1000058349.png

Or maybe he thinks Josephine is pronounced differently :unsure:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
There's this joke in Episode 1 that I've never seen before, since I always go for the nasty joke, but I took me a few seconds to get because the rhyme is off.
View attachment 3737141

Or maybe he thinks Josephine is pronounced differently :unsure:
The first time I picked this one, I wondered about it too since Josephine isn't really pronounced like that at all. I guess it's just supposed to be very corny and that's why it doesn't even rhyme properly.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The first time I picked this one, I wondered about it too since Josephine isn't really pronounced like that at all. I guess it's just supposed to be very corny and that's why it doesn't even rhyme properly.
Oh it’s definitely corny, the option is named as such. And MC is pretty nervous around Josy at first, he kept stumbling over his rehearsed opening lines, so it's not a big deal. Plus there's all the cat puns with Riona on Halloween, those were corny as hell :ROFLMAO: She's a cutie though, she deserves all the terrible jokes in the world :giggle:
1718410150437.png

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Man last time I was here Joshy was Maya's simp and the thread was like, ok. Now I cum here and what the hell is going on. Can smb sum up the lore of the thread for last 5months? I feel like Im missing on smth important ngl rizzle jizzle

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes