keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Man last time I was here Joshy was Maya's simp and the thread was like, ok. Now I cum here and what the hell is going on. Can smb sum up the lore of the thread for last 5months? I feel like Im missing on smth important ngl rizzle jizzle

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game has become too convoluted. I chose Isabella updates ago to be my love interest, but a scene with her in bed in the new update did not happen, when it clearly should have. Utterly confused as to why it didn't happen.

I only got to see it with a gallery unlock/mod. In fact, this game is pretty much unplayable WITHOUT mods. It's become too much imo. It's like this dev it pushing the limits as to what a renpy game can do and trying to break it.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
It's still 3 month before what I estimate, I still go for September, but people think I'm too optimistic about it.
One of them promised me a beer if I'm right ^^
The only month I can guarantee the release of the episode is December. And if for some reason the episode comes out earlier, then play the lottery on that day because the luck will be at its peak. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I know Maya's hands look like crap, but did they always have that terrible transition from normal looking arm to overly detailed and wrinkled hands? Like MC's hand and wrist blend together just fine, and if anything his hand is a bit under-detailed. But here it's like Maya degloved some grandma's hand and is wearing it.
This is definitely not where the money is.
screenshot0001.png

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I know Maya's hands look like crap, but did they always have that terrible transition from normal looking arm to overly detailed and wrinkled hands? Like MC's hand and wrist blend together just fine, and if anything his hand is a bit under-detailed. But here it's like Maya degloved some grandma's hand and is wearing it.
This is definitely not where the money is.
View attachment 3738017
Sorry, when I look at a picture like that, I'm not looking at the hands. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes