anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Right… Jose the Master :rolleyes::whistle:
I'm not the biggest Josy fan but it's not even arguable that she outwitted Quinn over the tasklist by showing the video to Arieth instead of Quinn, it would have been easy for Quinn to name herself as Josy's "mother", the other "mothers" all had two pledges under them working as teams (Mona and Cam were a team and Lily and Ashley were a team, with Lily as a late pledge so that excuse doesn't work for Josy either), instead she gave Josy a different "mother" giving Josy a way out of the trap she was trying to lay. So either Josy outwitted Quinn or Quinn was a dumbass rather than any sort of puppetmaster, your choice.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not the biggest Josy fan but it's not even arguable that she outwitted Quinn over the tasklist by showing the video to Arieth instead of Quinn, it would have been easy for Quinn to name herself as Josy's "mother", the other "mothers" all had two pledges under them working as teams (Mona and Cam were a team and Lily and Ashley were a team, with Lily as a late pledge so that excuse doesn't work for Josy either), instead she gave Josy a different "mother" giving Josy a way out of the trap she was trying to lay. So either Josy outwitted Quinn or Quinn was a dumbass rather than any sort of puppetmaster, your choice.
in this fantastic war over who is more miserable, it doesn't seem to me that Maya and her scavenger hunt was a priority for Quinn, she thinks they failed the tests by not having seen them, but finding Maya and Josy HOTs didn't seem to particularly shake her up or did it?

among all Quinn's problems Josy's presence among the HOTs I don't think fills any boxes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
The girls worked in pairs but everyone had their own mother. Just like Tommy was MC's father and Rusty was Derek's. Quinn was Maya's mother so she couldn't be Josy's. At that point the only members without a daughter were Heather, Elena and Arieth. Quinn chose the one who wouldn't be trouble over the list she cooked up.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
in this fantastic war over who is more miserable, it doesn't seem to me that Maya and her scavenger hunt was a priority for Quinn, she thinks they failed the tests by not having seen them, but finding Maya and Josy HOTs didn't seem to particularly shake her up or did it?

among all Quinn's problems Josy's presence among the HOTs I don't think fills any boxes
Quinn was attempting to trap Maya into the restaurant, either by her enjoying the task list so getting a high sex drive so would be willing to be part of the restaurant or by blackmailing her with the photos/videos of the tasks. That's why she wasn't going to let Josy pledge until she found out her relation to Tommy, Josy is the archetypal sorority girl with the looks and sense of fun and her being late to join college wasn't a barrier as Lily was allowed to pledge, the only reason for her not to allow Josy to pledge was to keep Maya having to do the tasks on her own. But by giving Josy a different "mother" and one she had no control over she lost control over Maya as well.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Meanwhile God watching.....
Guys fighting over Girls who are nothing more than rendered images created by a Guy.
Strong speech, Trump. Did you change your slogan btw? I could swear it looked like this originally.
421F1E48-92E4-45DE-823E-6253CBF5AF20.jpeg
It’s indeed why the world is screwed. :rolleyes:
Show us the way, formerpresident. Make this thread great again.
0AED5889-347A-432B-8165-F6DA18E97D9B.jpeg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes