Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Joshy is focusing way too much on Arieth nowadays, where's the passion for his original soulmate? Sure, Joshy will eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's crabby vagina, but what would he do for Maya? Could he face the ultimate challenge, and accept every inch of Maya's love? Overcome the pain and find nothing but pleasure? Could Joshy... feel like he's taking a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit in reverse?

Maya's Beef 1.png Maya's Beef 2.png Maya's Beef 3.png Maya's Beef 4.png Maya's Beef 5.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Joshy is focusing way too much on Arieth nowadays, where's the passion for his original soulmate? Sure, Joshy will eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's crabby vagina, but what would he do for Maya? Could he face the ultimate challenge, and accept every inch of Maya's love? Overcome the pain and find nothing but pleasure? Could Joshy... feel like he's taking a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit in reverse?

View attachment 3739796 View attachment 3739797 View attachment 3739798 View attachment 3739799 View attachment 3739800
This is incredible, lying on the floor laughing. You're breathtaking, Mr. Spock.
b9e06da8-81be-4ec5-8ffe-d7c63a2cbce7_text.gif

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 3739796 View attachment 3739797 View attachment 3739798 View attachment 3739799 View attachment 3739800
:unsure:
so, that's what Derek meant by this comment :
BeingADIK 2024-03-15 23-18-29-15.jpg

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm not the biggest Josy fan but it's not even arguable that she outwitted Quinn over the tasklist by showing the video to Arieth instead of Quinn, it would have been easy for Quinn to name herself as Josy's "mother", the other "mothers" all had two pledges under them working as teams (Mona and Cam were a team and Lily and Ashley were a team, with Lily as a late pledge so that excuse doesn't work for Josy either), instead she gave Josy a different "mother" giving Josy a way out of the trap she was trying to lay. So either Josy outwitted Quinn or Quinn was a dumbass rather than any sort of puppetmaster, your choice.
The girls worked in pairs but everyone had their own mother. Just like Tommy was MC's father and Rusty was Derek's. Quinn was Maya's mother so she couldn't be Josy's. At that point the only members without a daughter were Heather, Elena and Arieth. Quinn chose the one who wouldn't be trouble over the list she cooked up.
Cam & Mona had Riona & Sage (can't remember which was which). Lily had Mel and Ashley had Sarah.

Quinn would never have chosen Heather with Josy being Tommy's stepsis. Elena is arguably the nicest hot and would have had a problem with the list. Where Arieth is Arieth and wouldn't even notice what Quinn was doing, essentially allowing Quinn to control both of them. All the other mothers conferred with each other about their daughters, so Riona was able to speak for Sage. Quinn wanted to do this big dramatic piss off Maya, you're out. But it backfired on her when they showed the list to Arieth. If she'd talked to Arieth, she would have known and been able to try another plan. She got a bit too clever for her own boots and to quote the amazing Rio 'Checkmate'.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Advice like this is misleading. Mods are perfectly fine if used responsibly. If you use mods to cheat game paths, having multiple LIs where the game is set to only allow one, then you can screw your save. If you mix and match mods (including mods for S1/2 and no mod for S3), it can screw your save. If you use a reliable mod and ensure you use the same mod across all seasons, then you should be fine as long as you don't get too greedy and try to do every single path on one save, for example.

Sancho's mod has options to get you through the party planner and brawler in one or two clicks (and I think a money cheat too). I've found the brawler cheat very occasionally goes weird and throws me out to an earlier save point, but otherwise I've never had a single issue with the mod across all available episodes.
Agree, most mods are fine (especially from people like Sancho & Scrappy). It's the people that use them that fuck things up. Usually cause they want to fuck everybody and don't use them responsibly. And don't read warnings listed on the OP.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Josy's ass was designed by a certain Dr. Fine Tush. and he did an amazing job. but top ass in the game is without a doubt, Camilla. that girl has a fine as fuck ass and she should be an LI option just like the other side HOTS.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
After a long time without playing (the last part I played was the Interlude and only recently got back to the game), finally managed to get myself up to where the game is currently at in my saves (would have done so sooner, but had to start over because in a modded save where I romanced Jill, Bella and Sage I got stuck in a loop during the halloween party) and fuck, I remembered why BaDIK's my favorite game on this site. I'll never go without playing through updates again. Now if only City of Broken Dreamers would get a new update while we wait for BaDIK to get a new one...

PS: Still think Sage is best girl.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Joshy92 is the one who always take the "HARD" decisions in the relationship with maya. :KappaPride:
gachi-oh-shit-a-am-sorry.gif

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Strong speech, Trump. Did you change your slogan btw? I could swear it looked like this originally.
View attachment 3739067
It’s indeed why the world is screwed. :rolleyes:
Show us the way, formerpresident. Make this thread great again.
View attachment 3739113
First and foremost I am always your President, doesn't matter what Hoe Biden says so remember to bow your heads and show respect.

1. The world surely is screwed when folks fall in love with a illegal prostitution racket owner and that too not a real person but a mere rendered image created by a guy. To make it worse, all that "I can fix her" bullshit mindset and all that what would she say if in that situation......she isn't real, so she won't say shit and also the only one who can fix her is the guy who created her.
She is like our great country, too fucked up to be fixed but good enough to be played with.

2. The world is screwed when folks enjoy playing a guy who bangs both redhead daughter and her blondie milf of a mom or bangs both of his friend's sisters.

3. The world is screwed when you play games where MC never uses a condom when nailing dozen of chicks. One slight mistake and then that huge pole of boon will become a huge pole of curse.

Now how to make BADIK great again:

1. Remember its a AVN and play it like that.

2. No need to lose your shit and argue with others for your favorite LI. It's dumb and pointless since none of you are getting those chicks in real life.
It is as pointless as people sitting in their AC rooms putting stories on their Insta about Global Warming.

3. Use protection when nailing your or somebody's girlfriend to avoid a shitshow from happening.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes