mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Now the world surely is screwed when folks fall in love with a illegal prostitution racket owner and that too not a real person but a mere rendered image created by a guy. To make it worse, all that "I can fix her" bullshit mindset and all that what would she say if in that situation......she isn't real, so she won't say shit and also the only one who can fix her is the guy who created her.
Don’t put words in my mouth. Quinn is my favorite LI from the game. That doesn’t mean I’m in love with her IRL.
Who cares about fixing her? She’s fine the way she is.
The world is screwed when folks enjoy playing a guy who bangs both redhead daughter and her blondie milf of a mom or bangs both of his friend's sisters.
The world is screwed when you play games where MC never uses a condom when nailing dozen of chicks. One slight mistake and then that huge pole of boon will become a huge pole of curse.
Is it? People enjoy both without problems. It’s rendered images. Your own words, former president. Who are you to judge anyway? What people get up to, fictional or not is their business.
2. No need to lose your shit and argue with others for your favorite LI. It's dumb and pointless since none of you are getting those chicks in real life. It is as pointless as people sitting in their AC rooms putting stories on their Insta about Global Warming.
We’re past the point of fighting in this thread. It’s all in good fun. You either missed that or you’re getting sloppy in your old age. Maybe you shouldn’t run for president again. Don’t make the same mistake as Sleepy Joe.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Joshy is focusing way too much on Arieth nowadays, where's the passion for his original soulmate? Sure, Joshy will eat Jacob's cum out of Arieth's crabby vagina, but what would he do for Maya? Could he face the ultimate challenge, and accept every inch of Maya's love? Overcome the pain and find nothing but pleasure? Could Joshy... feel like he's taking a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit in reverse?

View attachment 3739796 View attachment 3739797 View attachment 3739798 View attachment 3739799 View attachment 3739800
Is Maya's dong too much for joshy ? Is that why he thinks about arieth so much ? Or did he started to like redhead? And the wrong one at that. Will our simp be able to walk and sit after being ravaged by Maya the feminist? Find out next time on Dragon ballz

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

I worked on static renders to complete art for fully written scenes this week. After that, I worked on a lewd scene and spent some time writing dialogue. I need to focus on writing, but I'm much more interested in creating art now, so I'll likely go back and forth between writing and posing for the upcoming weeks.

As I wrote new scenes, I also played parts of the episode several times, experiencing plenty of complete scenes for the first time. I wanted to get a grasp of the current state of the episode from a player's standpoint. I got a good feeling from it and recognized what needed more work and what already worked well. My overall impression is the same as I anticipated before playing: a great deal of canon content has been produced thus far, with some pretty big branched scenes. I enjoyed the story and dialogue, and what needed improvement was the flow in some areas. I need to flesh parts out with more planned content and extend some scenes further.

After writing for a few days, I returned to posing art by starting work on a free-roam event. I've been preparing all the characters for it and am currently in the middle of the environment design work. I will focus on this free-roam event for now. It will be a fairly big one - I'm guessing ~350-500 renders for it - and it's only partially written. It's going to be varied work, which suits me perfectly at the moment.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
As always, it will be published in December

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It would've been done by now, but DPC adds another 10 second animation to Madame Rose's scenes every time someone complains about how long it's taking. He is a sick, sick bastard.
View attachment 3740905
More Madame Rose. Awesome. Keep complaining people we might get an update that is just MR and no one else. How amazing would that be. That was sarcasm, I don't want to even see MR in a background shot! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
More Madame Rose. Awesome. Keep complaining people we might get an update that is just MR and no one else. How amazing would that be. That was sarcasm, I don't want to even see MR in a background shot! :ROFLMAO:
I'm kinda curious, why do people seem to hate Madame Rose? I don't follow this forum much.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Just wait for when your sarcasm becomes reality, because the complaining will never end :ROFLMAO: This will be you and me in the end
View attachment 3740967
Hahaha - which one's you. Which one's me?

I'm kinda curious, why do people seem to hate Madame Rose? I don't follow this forum much.
Can only speak for me. Madame Rose is a complete and total waste of time (there's already girls that could be used at the club, like Rose or Brandi (haven't had anything with her yet :cry: ) or Tania. Or even better, spend more time on the LI's or SGs. That's all it is for me, just a waste of time, that I will never bother with. I don't hate her, she's just irrelevant.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Because she's a waste of time and space. You need to beat Derek in Hell Week, accept the VIP pass and go to the Pink Rose instead of the senior home to even access her, so a lot of players won't even know she exists outside of the gallery.

She isn't an actual character like the other strippers or the restaurant girls, where you would pay them as well but they have personalities and exist outside of sex scenes. This isn't the case with Madame Rose. There's also some Pink Rose girls who we've barely spent any time with, or haven't even gotten their own scenes, so to have this new chick come out of nowhere and hog the lewds is insane.

A lot of people, including myself, don't find her attractive so that feeds into the negativity.

DPC says her scenes don't take a lot of time to create, but either way that's still precious dev time that could be better used elsewhere.

All that being said, there was a very recent moment involving her that might turn into something substantial, but for now it's nothing.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes