John Dough

May 30, 2017
Her bee costume is pretty hot. The other one not so much :Kappa:
View attachment 3755433

I think the only reason he put Jill in this costume, is the conversation in The Rooster with Derek. He wanted for a brief time, for you to feel that you and Jill had gone to the doctors and found out that she was pregnant, from the EP 8 pregnancy test scene.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
This wonderful little creature is not a "hoe"..:mad::mad:
but a loving,cute angel straight from heaven who lets her passion drift down over humanity,
Her powerful sensual lust makes all hearts beat until they burst,
all the eyes fall out like ping pong balls of horniness,
and the volcanoes explode until all the foam falls from the legs,if she even passes by.

Her breath and blood blow and flow through our bodies until the end of time,
With the nectar of her juicy full breasts we nourish ourselves like a newborn baby,
her paradise overflows with wetness that we lick up,
until she shivers and shakes from the fiercest squirting orgasm,
after we fall asleep tenderly in each other's arms and on her smooth belly with intense love.
View attachment 3755206
She is the most loving,cutest,girl who makes you shine with her smile from morning to evening,
She is the reason for your existence,she will be always there for you,
in the most loving moments,but also in the darkest misery,
She is your Harley to the darkest depths of hell,
Ti amo,Ti amo my dark soulmate lilly.. :love::love::love:
View attachment 3755211
What the fuck is this man. :HideThePain:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
even if there is such a rule, that is for Main girls. Elena is not a main girl , Bianca not a main girl either. problem solved. :cool:
Is it only for main girls? Which girl/s has it been broken for so far? This thread loves to point out that there's no confirmed dicking of anyone MC has dicked - only blowjobs. Saying that, it's not a rule, just something that's been pointed out multiple times. I still don't think Elena will end up as a notch on the bedpost though.
We not saw as much casual outfit Sally. But Regardless the Nerdy girl being a bitch, slut, is a common trope, why would be in different here ? :ROFLMAO:
Another thing we like to point out is how DPC tends to point to a trope and then subvert it. This is definitely something I can see being done to toy with players - making them want to have a scene with a girl but she is not interested and doesn't change her mind on that.
Her bee costume is pretty hot. The other one not so much :Kappa:
View attachment 3755433
Whenever I see this cropped image of the banana costume, I always think it's a peanut costume! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Another thing we like to point out is how DPC tends to point to a trope and then subvert it. This is definitely something I can see being done to toy with players - making them want to have a scene with a girl but she is not interested and doesn't change her mind on that.
Orrrrrrrr, we find out Sally is a bitch all the time because she's in a loveless relationship, because Magnar is gay. Gay for D&G. And a little for Ron. But mostly D&G.

So she finally opens up to MC while showing off the goods on his bed, and she just wants a little tenderness and affection :giggle:

.... which we dont give her :devilish:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If we get this as a preview I fear...

...this guy may be right,
I doubt that she will get a proper and full SG path, anyway. With proper and full path I mean a chance of getting an ending and stuff like dates, romance, etc during the next episodes. She can became another Camila or Sarah & Mel, though. Type of side girls which grants only sex and no romance and chances to start a relationship. It's too late for adding an additional path and too much SGs already exist which got the full paths and demands branching. MC had a choice in case with Heather in the past. Probably the same choice will be present here if she didn't break up with Magnar already.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Today you get an early update as it's a holiday on my end, and I will take the day off. I was going to have some off time in June, but it hasn't really happened until today. I will save a couple of free days that I planned on having for July instead. I have the privilege of having work that's too fun.

This week, I worked on a free-roam event. Several days went into the environment design work and post-processing/coding of those renders to make the free-roam event playable. I still have a bit more work left in that area, and I am currently writing dialogue and posing static renders for written scenes within the free-roam event.

When writing some scenes, I decided to add another lewd scene, and I have been working on the dialogue for that as well.

The animation queue is down to 30 animations, and it's inching closer to the point where I feel I need to pose more animations to stay comfortable. The render speed has been fantastic this far, considering I'm both rendering at 60 fps and have increased the render quality slightly since episode 10.

Episode title announcement
I have been sitting on the title for episode 11 for a couple of months now, making sure it's what I truly want before announcing it. And here it is.

The next episode will be called:

Episode 11 - Paradigm Shift

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Today you get an early update as it's a holiday on my end, and I will take the day off. I was going to have some off time in June, but it hasn't really happened until today. I will save a couple of free days that I planned on having for July instead. I have the privilege of having work that's too fun.

This week, I worked on a free-roam event. Several days went into the environment design work and post-processing/coding of those renders to make the free-roam event playable. I still have a bit more work left in that area, and I am currently writing dialogue and posing static renders for written scenes within the free-roam event.

When writing some scenes, I decided to add another lewd scene, and I have been working on the dialogue for that as well.

The animation queue is down to 30 animations, and it's inching closer to the point where I feel I need to pose more animations to stay comfortable. The render speed has been fantastic this far, considering I'm both rendering at 60 fps and have increased the render quality slightly since episode 10.

Episode title announcement
I have been sitting on the title for episode 11 for a couple of months now, making sure it's what I truly want before announcing it. And here it is.

The next episode will be called:

Episode 11 - Paradigm Shift

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
1c560cbc-fa86-4f71-9ae3-e3a86a5914f5_text.gif

Cool title.

It's happening!!!!!
Sally Bongo.gif

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
General consensus around the cheat points seems to be that something bad comes from them - get enough cheat points and your chosen girl will find out and dump you, etc.

But that would mean a lot of little variables all coming off - the cheat points are all over the place, you get some for the same girl, but they are generally all for different girls. A lot of them are achieved "in secret" too - when alone with the girl taking photos, for instance - so there's almost no chance that your chosen girl sees it happening unless it's something like covering Quinn's tits with your hands and the photo being shared along with all the other ones.

I always thought "Why would it give me a cheat point on my Jill path when I tell Sage in private that I was worried about taking a hot girl into my bedroom?" That doesn't make sense, unless Sage goes to your girl and tells her that, even though it's just a meaningless throwaway comment (it's not like you bang Sage there, etc.)

So for these cheat points to spoil your relationship, the way I see it, it needs one of two things:
  1. One of the girls you fool around with, for whatever reason decides to speak out and let your chosen girl know what happened. This could potentially be the trigger for your girl to go to other girls and ask them if you've messed around with them behind her back - otherwise, it's just one (potentially really small) thing that could have a really big ramification.
  2. You accumulate the cheat point that takes you over a threshold, triggering your chosen girl to walk in and see you, or one of her friends to see it and report back, etc. (You have 9 points, it gets triggered if you get a 10th point, for instance).
But, since the majority of these cheat points happen in private, they could potentially work the other way around - you gain enough of them and it's like a skill increase, making you able to cheat on your chosen girl without her finding out.

You start off small with the cheat points (mostly) - it's little things you say, or sneaking a feel of another girl's ass when posing for a photo. Maybe if you get enough cheat points, you are able to get away with more. There are a couple of bits that might break this as a theory (Heather BJ, and I can't remember but I think you can still have sex with Camila on the dancefloor when on a MG path?). However, it's about getting away with it, and we're too close to the events right now, there's not been enough time to have it all come out in the open yet.

So maybe if you have enough points, you're able to "get away with" the Heather/Camila scenes, for instance, but if you don't have the points for it, you get busted with it coming out in Ep11 onwards...

I just figure there's a points variable built into the game, and they are not split out to what those points were earned for (except Bianca's ass?), just how many there are. So I guess those point totals can go one of two ways, but we only seem to focus on the one side of it...

Reactions: Sephironii

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
General consensus around the cheat points seems to be that something bad comes from them - get enough cheat points and your chosen girl will find out and dump you, etc.

But that would mean a lot of little variables all coming off - the cheat points are all over the place, you get some for the same girl, but they are generally all for different girls. A lot of them are achieved "in secret" too - when alone with the girl taking photos, for instance - so there's almost no chance that your chosen girl sees it happening unless it's something like covering Quinn's tits with your hands and the photo being shared along with all the other ones.

I always thought "Why would it give me a cheat point on my Jill path when I tell Sage in private that I was worried about taking a hot girl into my bedroom?" That doesn't make sense, unless Sage goes to your girl and tells her that, even though it's just a meaningless throwaway comment (it's not like you bang Sage there, etc.)

So for these cheat points to spoil your relationship, the way I see it, it needs one of two things:
  1. One of the girls you fool around with, for whatever reason decides to speak out and let your chosen girl know what happened. This could potentially be the trigger for your girl to go to other girls and ask them if you've messed around with them behind her back - otherwise, it's just one (potentially really small) thing that could have a really big ramification.
  2. You accumulate the cheat point that takes you over a threshold, triggering your chosen girl to walk in and see you, or one of her friends to see it and report back, etc. (You have 9 points, it gets triggered if you get a 10th point, for instance).
But, since the majority of these cheat points happen in private, they could potentially work the other way around - you gain enough of them and it's like a skill increase, making you able to cheat on your chosen girl without her finding out.

You start off small with the cheat points (mostly) - it's little things you say, or sneaking a feel of another girl's ass when posing for a photo. Maybe if you get enough cheat points, you are able to get away with more. There are a couple of bits that might break this as a theory (Heather BJ, and I can't remember but I think you can still have sex with Camila on the dancefloor when on a MG path?). However, it's about getting away with it, and we're too close to the events right now, there's not been enough time to have it all come out in the open yet.

So maybe if you have enough points, you're able to "get away with" the Heather/Camila scenes, for instance, but if you don't have the points for it, you get busted with it coming out in Ep11 onwards...

I just figure there's a points variable built into the game, and they are not split out to what those points were earned for (except Bianca's ass?), just how many there are. So I guess those point totals can go one of two ways, but we only seem to focus on the one side of it...
It will almost certainly be the second mechanism similarly to what happened with affinity. The chosen girl, while not knowing, will "feel" that mc is not the right one

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

I don't think it's about getting caught in those specific moments, or any of the girls spilling the beans to your girlfriend, but just building up to the point that MC will actually cheat. Say, needing 10 cheat points to fuck Cammy while dating Jill. You already fool around enough that here you can go all the way, whereas 5 points won't be enough to ignore your conscience and you'll feel too guilty to cheat.

Besides, when you're on a Main Girl path you currently cannot do anything with others. Can't fuck Cammy on the dance floor, or accept Heather's bj, or visit your favorite whore Madame Rose. The best you can do is be handsy and flirty.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Ty god, we came to the real previews. i am already used to boring previews of the same girls, you can swap those first 8-10 previews from 7-11 ep and nobody will notice. Main LIs with whom you had almost all types of sex scenes for 3-4 eps or more repetable. and in upcoming update, special super duper brand new scene with Bella, Josy, Maya, Camilla, Quiin, Sage, Riona, Lily and Nicole... and possible the Madame. or all just wait for 1 progressing with Jill once a year so thats the "update" of main LIs?

he should make 2 types of game then. Like some devs make incest and plain versions. but dpc should do version of sex scenes with those main LIs for 25 episodes, and version where you actually progress with "side" Lis, and not degrade, like with Elena, Heather and Sally.

wtf was ep 10 compare to 9 ep?(besides senseless soap opera and meaningless sandbox and the end, (i didnt even see a mini-games, they turned off or something), Maybe they just should have been put the other way around?? (sex scenes with "main" LIs always quite the same, so it might be true) it wasnt even a stagnation, they actually looks like their pfrogress was swapped..

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I don't think it's about getting caught in those specific moments, or any of the girls spilling the beans to your girlfriend, but just building up to the point that MC will actually cheat. Say, needing 10 cheat points to fuck Cammy while dating Jill. You already fool around enough that here you can go all the way, whereas 5 points won't be enough to ignore your conscience and you'll feel too guilty to cheat.

Besides, when you're on a Main Girl path you currently cannot do anything with others. Can't fuck Cammy on the dance floor, or accept Heather's bj, or visit your favorite whore Madame Rose. The best you can do is be handsy and flirty.
That's valid, and brings another potential dimension to the points - without saying anything about whether you might get caught or not...

And I couldn't remember whether the Heather/Camila scenes were available on a MG path, so thanks for confirming. I thought Heather was, but I always tend to ignore her anyway, so I'm not surprised I got her wrong :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes