ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Pure speculation though, unless I've missed the part where DPC has confirmed MC will be able to fuck Elena. Both JB and Elena have said they would be into it, but Elena also said she didn't want to fuck up her friendship with MC. For me, it would also break one of the unspoken rules DPC has worked the game into, where no one else can fuck girls MC can fuck. Obviously that's a rule that can be broken, but will it be?

Similarly for Bianca, there's nothing but speculation. Cheating on Jill with Bianca, if it happens at all, can be just a kiss that either Jill sees, or Bianca (or MC) feels guilty enough to tell her about. Although there is lots of foreshadowing in this game, not everything that gets hinted at is going to happen.
even if there is such a rule, that is for Main girls. Elena is not a main girl , Bianca not a main girl either. problem solved. :cool:
however, let's hope that when folks cheat Jill with Bianca, and eventually both of them gonna Hate MC. they will not act surprised that the action have a consequence :LOL:, although I know an user who will blame the girls even in that case:whistle::coffee::Kappa::KEK:

Reactions: legend_shon

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
How many women do you know casually that would have that attitude? Just because MC saw her in a compromising situation doesn't mean she would be comfortable stripping
Sally is that Woman ;)
just think about it. Even the biggest sluts, like Mel, Sara and Camy, did not showed up at Halloween party without underwear :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: p22 and John Ness

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I would be really amused if Bianca becomes available on "others" route (potentially at a fundraiser for Jill's Lana campaign) but if you make a move on Jill path she rejects you and tells Jill so she dumps you too. So all the Jill haters who have been doing her path just for Bianca will have wasted hours doing it when all they needed was an unattached MC and basically everyone has a simple "others" route ready for that.

Sally is that Woman ;)
just think about it. Even the biggest sluts, like Mel, Sara and Camy, did not showed up at Halloween party without underwear :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Was Cam wearing underwear? I don't remember any in the dancefloor scene. Not sure about Mel and Sarah as I can't remember if there was any underwear once we got rid of the costumes but I don't think there was any.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I would be really amused if Bianca becomes available on "others" route (potentially at a fundraiser for Jill's Lana campaign) but if you make a move on Jill path she rejects you and tells Jill so she dumps you too. So all the Jill haters who have been doing her path just for Bianca will have wasted hours doing it when all they needed was an unattached MC and basically everyone has a simple "others" route ready for that.

Was Cam wearing underwear? I don't remember any in the dancefloor scene. Not sure about Mel and Sarah as I can't remember if there was any underwear once we got rid of the costumes but I don't think there was any.
Camy, was wearing a thong.
BeingADIK 2024-06-20 23-04-39-98.jpg
and Sara and Mel,
BeingADIK 2024-06-20 23-04-23-88.jpg
yeah I mean they did not show up, covered in nothing but a blanket :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She's still dressed conservatively. She's wearing plain white panties under panty hose. I can't quite make out rather her skirt flipped up when she flopped down on the bed or if she took her skirt off.
as i remember when i was at my university, only "hot blood" girls wear (short) skirt at winter and normal girls say, bitches dont feel cold:LOL:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
as i remember when i was at my university, only "hot blood" girls wear (short) skirt at winter and normal girls say, bitches dont feel cold:LOL:
A friend of mine, who is a woman, used to wear pantyhose under her jeans in winter. She said they were warmer and more comfortable than thermal underwear

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
take the joke, and stop being such a DPC :ROFLMAO:
I have never known a woman who owned a wristwatch, that didn't wear it on all occasions. Women will wear their watches to the beach. To the pool. While they exercise. It's an accessory and women will put them on without even thinking. I guess this confirms that DPC is married after all.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
A friend of mine, who is a woman, used to wear pantyhose under her jeans in winter. She said they were warmer and more comfortable than thermal underwear
she wears jeans and not skirt
i dont know about comfortable, but jeans are normal (with or without pantyhose). i suppose jeans resist more to wind and are thicker than pantyhose. mini skirt with pantyhose still bitch category at winter. maybe Sarah and Mel type

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
she wears jeans and not skirt
i dont know about comfortable, but jeans are normal (with or without pantyhose). i suppose jeans resist more to wind and are thicker than pantyhose. mini skirt with pantyhose still bitch category at winter. maybe Sarah and Mel type
We not saw as much casual outfit Sally. But Regardless the Nerdy girl being a bitch, slut, is a common trope, why would be in different here ? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes