BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I thought again, this is unlikely. Fuckface could already fuck Stephen’s wife, fuck Josy and Maya knowing that “they have someone,” have sex with Sage several times before breaking up with Chad, receive a blowjob from his DIK brother’s girlfriend. We played girls hearts by dating everyone and breaking them. And suddenly now his conscience will awaken? We can gain cheating points ourselves by cheating on our new LI, that is, play a full cunt. Doubts.
Not to be overly pedantic, but Maya tells MC she "doesn't have a boyfriend". Technically the truth, but intentionally misleading. MC is innocent in pursuing Maya due to her deceit.

Reactions: Riaman and DavDR

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The preview does make a mockery of DPC stating he couldn't do any previews for a few months because any render would be too spoilery. In this case if he wanted to do a preview of Sally he could've just showed her at MC's door or window bringing the clothes back, while it still would have been slightly spoilery it is something that will happen at some time so the fact that it's in ep 11 wouldn't matter too much. However showing Sally and MC studying together and Sally wearing a deliberately revealing outfit for MC is a much a bigger spoiler.
and that is why it's more than likely he just fucking with us, and nothing will happen with Sally, Meaning MC wont rip of her legging and fuck her in the ass :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As you say there are path specific previews already, it doesn't change the fact that the clothes returning is an event that will be in a future episode, Sally studying with MC wearing very revealing clothes had never been hinted at previously so it's a much bigger spoiler showing that in a preview.

Revealing that Sally and MC are going to be studying together and Sally being comfortable enough with MC to be studying in his room (rather than at the library for example like MC, Jill, Josy and Maya do when they study together), and wearing very revealing clothes with him (the only time she's worn comparably revealing clothing is at the Halloween party, she's usually dressed quite conservatively), there's been no indication that they will be studying together any time soon and no indication that Sally is more comfortable with MC, whether he saw her naked at the Halloween party or not she wasn't that friendly with him in ep 10.
I don't see that Sally dresses as a nun normally, a shorts is not a guepiere. Sally studying (maybe) seems very normal to me. The big spoiler would be that she doesn't look at him wrong (which then already happened actually) .

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
and that is why it's more than likely he just fucking with us, and nothing will happen with Sally, Meaning MC wont rip of her legging and fuck her in the ass :(
My genuine prediction is that by the end of the game, MC will not have fucked Sally, Elena, or Bianca.

Sometimes a hot girl will be around him, occasionally even flirting or being otherwise suggestive around him, and he will not do anything with her. It's just not going to happen every time.

• Angry
Reactions: p22 and legend_shon

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
In the previous chapter Sally complained about being Ron's partner, and now she seems to have accepted the MC's advice and decided to change partners and chose the MC, it's possible that Nora made the decision, but it's already a good step forward.

She has always played hard to get, even in the last chapter, but now not only does she seem comfortable being the MC's partner, but she has even taken off her pants and laid down on his bed, she clearly wants to seduce him.

I hope this isn't just the beginning of something, but that something really happens between them in this scene, they have to fuck, she likes DIK, she doesn't want romance.

The way she looks at him...

screenshot0013.png preview_sally.jpg

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
My genuine prediction is that by the end of the game, MC will not have fucked Sally, Elena, or Bianca.

Sometimes a hot girl will be around him, occasionally even flirting or being otherwise suggestive around him, and he will not do anything with her. It's just not going to happen every time.
MC will definitely have the option to fuck Elena.
Sally could just be a tease, who knows.
Bianca is still a mystery to me. Why put her only on Jill's path as a temptation when the only people on Jill's path are likely there for the monotony monogamy in the first place? I think her role is for plot reasons that can only be revealed by cheating on Jill with her, in which case MC will fuck her too.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
maybe it is just a reward picture. i cant imagine any girl going in the collage or anywhere like this.

Sally could just be a tease, who knows.
Bianca is still a mystery to me. Why put her only on Jill's path as a temptation when the only people on Jill's path are likely there for the monotony monogamy in the first place? I think her role is for plot reasons that can only be revealed by cheating on Jill with her, in which case MC will fuck her too.
Bianca has boyfriend, not?

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't see that Sally dresses as a nun normally, a shorts is not a guepiere. Sally studying (maybe) seems very normal to me. The big spoiler would be that she doesn't look at him wrong (which then already happened actually) .
I say what I said to Darkwen.This is an unexpected image, by just itself it is more of a spoiler than any other so far.
Oh, Josy in latex, okay hot :coffee: , and ? We gonna have scene with Josy. cool. :cool:
Oh, cuddling with Jill ? - Yeah make sense. (y)
Bella is on top of MC naked - yeah who not see that coming ? :whistle:

Wait, Sally is in MC room, study together , laying comfortable, in an outfit like that, - What ? :eek::eek:

and boom, people get hopeful, start to get speculating , having fun. This was an A, from dpc.
and I think it's served its purpose, is a certified Spoiler image(y)

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
In the previous chapter Sally complained about being Ron's partner, and now she seems to have accepted the MC's advice and decided to change partners and chose the MC, it's possible that Nora made the decision, but it's already a good step forward.

She has always played hard to get, even in the last chapter, but now not only does she seem comfortable being the MC's partner, but she has even taken off her pants and laid down on his bed, she clearly wants to seduce him.

I hope this isn't just the beginning of something, but that something really happens between them in this scene, they have to fuck, she likes DIK, she doesn't want romance.

The way she looks at him...

View attachment 3754684 View attachment 3754696
Honestly to me it looks more like she is wearing a skirt that has risen up while they work, than having taken offpants, who wears leggings like that under pants anyway lol.

Reactions: p22

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
As you say there are path specific previews already, it doesn't change the fact that the clothes returning is an event that will be in a future episode, Sally studying with MC wearing very revealing clothes had never been hinted at previously so it's a much bigger spoiler showing that in a preview.

Revealing that Sally and MC are going to be studying together and Sally being comfortable enough with MC to be studying in his room (rather than at the library for example like MC, Jill, Josy and Maya do when they study together), and wearing very revealing clothes with him (the only time she's worn comparably revealing clothing is at the Halloween party, she's usually dressed quite conservatively), there's been no indication that they will be studying together any time soon and no indication that Sally is more comfortable with MC, whether he saw her naked at the Halloween party or not she wasn't that friendly with him in ep 10.
She's still dressed conservatively. She's wearing plain white panties under panty hose. I can't quite make out rather her skirt flipped up when she flopped down on the bed or if she took her skirt off.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: legend_shon

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Bianca ... MC will fuck her too.
Pure speculation though, unless I've missed the part where DPC has confirmed MC will be able to fuck Elena. Both JB and Elena have said they would be into it, but Elena also said she didn't want to fuck up her friendship with MC. For me, it would also break one of the unspoken rules DPC has worked the game into, where no one else can fuck girls MC can fuck. Obviously that's a rule that can be broken, but will it be?

Similarly for Bianca, there's nothing but speculation. Cheating on Jill with Bianca, if it happens at all, can be just a kiss that either Jill sees, or Bianca (or MC) feels guilty enough to tell her about. Although there is lots of foreshadowing in this game, not everything that gets hinted at is going to happen.

Reactions: DavDR

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
She's still dressed conservatively. She's wearing plain white panties under panty hose. I can't quite make out rather her skirt flipped up when she flopped down on the bed or if she took her skirt off.
Yeah, likely there was a skirt somewhere, and what happened with it, is a different question. Maybe there was some accident, and she need to take it off, because it get " Wet" :devilish: - not in that way perverts :ROFLMAO: , and now she wating for it to dry.
ot she wants to tease MC, but honestly, there is not a part of her what MC not already seen, so at this point she could lying there naked . :ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, likely there was a skirt somewhere, and what happened with it, is a different question. Maybe there was some accident, and she need to take it off, because it get " Wet" :devilish: - not in that way perverts :ROFLMAO: , and now she wating for it to dry.
ot she wants to tease MC, but honestly, there is not a part of her what MC not already seen, so at this point she could lying there naked . :ROFLMAO:
How many women do you know casually that would have that attitude? Just because MC saw her in a compromising situation doesn't mean she would be comfortable stripping

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes