iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Looking at the size of her, is it me or has she shrunk. judging by her shoulders to booty distance ? or has she always been this small ?
in ep9, mc just picked her up, and we can see, she hasnt panties, you can check back about her size. but she was always small girl with big mouth
He will give something, maybe Sally, maybe don't. I more hopeful for Elena.
both are better;)
But I can see a scenario where Fuckface decides he can't fuck Sally unless she breaks up with Magnar first.
dont give ideas to dpc. not this kind of ideas. it is bad:ROFLMAO:
But it's still a bit strange. Sally has a smart laptop, like Josy. The MC also has a laptop. It's assumed that it's the DIK laptop. That raises a question for me?

What if the MC comes up with the idea of having Sally look for a virus on the laptop? :unsure:
but... wait... what about vinny? as i remember, he stole the laptop from the safe in ep9 and full ep10 totally ignore it, what is so strange, but not a suprise from badik
As for me it should be optional case with choice.
Plus there must be conditions for open a scene based on previous choices. For example, MC should have done more DIK options when interacting with Sally and helped her in Ep.9. Why DIK? Sally having problems with "nerdy good boy" Magnar and want to try something opposite.
We'll see, maybe she stop being a cunt after a good dicking. :ROFLMAO:

Dear FBI, if you read this, she's not underage
nah, Sally is a dik girl, Jill is a chick girl, first DnG showed it.
and probably yes, as Rio, Lily, Quinn, Maya etc have to "like" you. probably Sally too
Would you kiss Sally after Magnar nuts in her mouth?
please, dont ruin Sally. better scenario, Magnar kiss after mc nuts in her mouth
selfconviction
She can brush her teeth. She can brush her teeth. She can brush her teeth. She can brush her teeth.
:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I don't even know why he included that choice.

Did he intend to make deciding to tell Maya a branch that would change her path slightly and then decided against it but just left the trigger line in anyway?
Indeed at that time the fear for uni "corruptive" development were there, but I don't know if dpc ever really thought about it

Reactions: DavDR

WarPenguin1995R

Jun 20, 2024
anybody who playd season 3, maybe they know to tell me, just got it and im on the part with the gun, there is any way to avoid him pulling the gun on that party? does he get a grudge or smth? cause i have a bad feeling about that scene and kinda took me away from the game a while

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The preview does make a mockery of DPC stating he couldn't do any previews for a few months because any render would be too spoilery. In this case if he wanted to do a preview of Sally he could've just showed her at MC's door or window bringing the clothes back, while it still would have been slightly spoilery it is something that will happen at some time so the fact that it's in ep 11 wouldn't matter too much. However showing Sally and MC studying together and Sally wearing a deliberately revealing outfit for MC is a much a bigger spoiler.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
The preview does make a mockery of DPC stating he couldn't do any previews for a few months because any render would be too spoilery. In this case if he wanted to do a preview of Sally he could've just showed her at MC's door or window bringing the clothes back, while it still would have been slightly spoilery it is something that will happen at some time so the fact that it's in ep 11 wouldn't matter too much. However showing Sally and MC studying together and Sally wearing a deliberately revealing outfit for MC is a much a bigger spoiler.
Potentially difficult because Sally bringing the clothes back is based on a choice - you don't have to give Sally clothes at the party, and therefore it's not a scenario that will come up for everyone. Obviously the same can be said for other previews that may be path specific, but when it's choice specific, particularly when it comes down to meaningless choices, it's a lot more work to keep on top of.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What would this preview reveal? Are we sure that something will happen already in the next chapter? That then, sooner or later, an MC might fuck an SG I would say is predictable

Reactions: DavDR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
But I can see a scenario where Fuckface decides he can't fuck Sally unless she breaks up with Magnar first.
I thought again, this is unlikely. Fuckface could already fuck Stephen’s wife, fuck Josy and Maya knowing that “they have someone,” have sex with Sage several times before breaking up with Chad, receive a blowjob from his DIK brother’s girlfriend. We played girls hearts by dating everyone and breaking them. And suddenly now his conscience will awaken? We can gain cheating points ourselves by cheating on our new LI, that is, play a full cunt. Doubts.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Potentially difficult because Sally bringing the clothes back is based on a choice - you don't have to give Sally clothes at the party, and therefore it's not a scenario that will come up for everyone. Obviously the same can be said for other previews that may be path specific, but when it's choice specific, particularly when it comes down to meaningless choices, it's a lot more work to keep on top of.
As you say there are path specific previews already, it doesn't change the fact that the clothes returning is an event that will be in a future episode, Sally studying with MC wearing very revealing clothes had never been hinted at previously so it's a much bigger spoiler showing that in a preview.
What would this preview reveal? Are we sure that something will happen already in the next chapter? That then, sooner or later, an MC might fuck an SG I would say is predictable
Revealing that Sally and MC are going to be studying together and Sally being comfortable enough with MC to be studying in his room (rather than at the library for example like MC, Jill, Josy and Maya do when they study together), and wearing very revealing clothes with him (the only time she's worn comparably revealing clothing is at the Halloween party, she's usually dressed quite conservatively), there's been no indication that they will be studying together any time soon and no indication that Sally is more comfortable with MC, whether he saw her naked at the Halloween party or not she wasn't that friendly with him in ep 10.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Episode 11 - Preview #10: Sally

View attachment 3753572
1718910897517.gif
Time to show the world just how big a cumslut this little bitch is :devilish:

This is an awesome preview, but I have to echo the sentiment regarding DPC's "fear of spoilers". This is quite the spoiler, it can't be anything else. Unless he's being a total fucking asshole and NOTHING happens, Sally just cockteases us and gives us the biggest case of blue balls ever. But I doubt that's the case.

This is nothing but delusion, but it would be incredible if the April Fools render was legit, and he intentionally included that magazine and posted it on April 1st to mislead us.
preview_sally_karen.jpg
Like the first render breaks the dam, and then Sally brings KRJ along for a threesome later on.

But again, that's cope. Not even cope, just pure fantasy. Pure fantasy...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes