godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Oh. Sally and the MC are probably pairing up in the experimental part of chemistry class and studying together. Sally is also hot for the MC, as her see-through tights tell us.

But it's still a bit strange. Sally has a smart laptop, like Josy. The MC also has a laptop. It's assumed that it's the DIK laptop. That raises a question for me?

What if the MC comes up with the idea of having Sally look for a virus on the laptop? :unsure:
And everyone says you're crazy.

Would be typical of Fuckface to give the DIK laptop to the girl who most likely rigged it to begin with.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm hoping for both Sally and Elena personally.

But I can see a scenario where Fuckface decides he can't fuck Sally unless she breaks up with Magnar first.
As for me it should be optional case with choice.
Plus there must be conditions for open a scene based on previous choices. For example, MC should have done more DIK options when interacting with Sally and helped her in Ep.9. Why DIK? Sally having problems with "nerdy good boy" Magnar and want to try something opposite.
We'll see, maybe she stop being a cunt after a good dicking. :ROFLMAO:

Dear FBI, if you read this, she's not underage

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But this is a slightly different problem. Slow pacing is one thing; creating a scenario in which mc would have some element to understand but cannot do so because otherwise it would distort the story as it was intended in another problem

. The closest example is mc warning Maya about how evil Quinn is, without explaining anything to her about the restaurant and the drugs and then not warning Sage. Indeed this example is even worse, because depending on the choices made it is made explicit that mc knows and yet chooses not to tell anyone
That choice doesn't make a lot of sense. And doesn't seem to make much of a difference except giving you a Maya rp.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh. Sally and the MC are probably pairing up in the experimental part of chemistry class and studying together. Sally is also hot for the MC, as her see-through tights tell us.

But it's still a bit strange. Sally has a smart laptop, like Josy. The MC also has a laptop. It's assumed that it's the DIK laptop. That raises a question for me?

What if the MC comes up with the idea of having Sally look for a virus on the laptop? :unsure:
Welcome back, it probably Rusty's since MC can use

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Welcome back, it probably Rusty's since MC can use
Who care about laptops, look how she sticking out her ass for spanking. She laying on MC's bed, so comfortable, like it's the most natural thing for her, and as 19Castiel23 said, in a legit " Fuck me outfit " :devilish:.
she been craving to get fucked by MC for so long.

can't wait so the her Ahegao Face :devilish::LOL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
As for me it should be optional case with choice.
Plus there must be conditions for open a scene based on previous choices. For example, MC should have done more DIK options when interacting with Sally and helped her in Ep.9. Why DIK? Sally having problems with "nerdy good boy" Magnar and want to try something opposite.
We'll see, maybe she stop being a cunt after a good dicking. :ROFLMAO:

Dear FBI, if you read this, she's not underage
I'm hoping it's exclusive for us shrooms boys. Head pats lead to head.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Who care about laptops, look how she sticking out her ass for spanking. She laying on MC's bed, so comfortable, like it's the most natural thing for her, and as 19Castiel23 said, in a legit " Fuck me outfit " :devilish:.
she been craving to get fucked by MC for so long.

can't wait so the her Ahegao Face :devilish::LOL:
MC can write a book now "How to turn a nerdy bitch into your slut"

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

PaulCave

Jun 13, 2024
She's in his room, right? I remember that ugly white carpet. But I don't remember the red mattress in his room.
I understood. He just uses another pillowcase and a sheet for the bed. I think Lily had a red pillowcase, but he always had a black one. Don't tell me she gave her pillowcase to him.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes