L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
But this is a slightly different problem. Slow pacing is one thing; creating a scenario in which mc would have some element to understand but cannot do so because otherwise it would distort the story as it was intended in another problem

. The closest example is mc warning Maya about how evil Quinn is, without explaining anything to her about the restaurant and the drugs and then not warning Sage. Indeed this example is even worse, because depending on the choices made it is made explicit that mc knows and yet chooses not to tell anyone
This is true. It's become a joke at this point how the MC chooses to deliberately act retarded in the company of others. Funny how he seems to be the talkative type yet never talks about anything that's actually important nor questions things that he knows feel off. I'm still perplexed by the audacity that DPC has to actually dare to make Tremolo as big of an idiot as he is. I mean, he knows a lot about Quinn's prostitution ring. He even acknowledges Stephen Burke stepping out of an otherwise empty room after Mona and Camila, he knows enough at this point already, yet he doesn't tell Maya or Sage even a word about it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And yet somehow dude will fuck it up. Need to stretch out the wait instead of stretching out Sally.
More like he fuck her up:LUL:, don't remember yet permanently failed sex attempts in BaDIK.
And look at the pattern, every episode we open a new package:
Ep.8 - Tara and Kaylee, gloryhole.
Ep.9 - Heather blowjob
Ep. 10 - Cathy full.
He will give something, maybe Sally, maybe don't. I more hopeful for Elena.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
More like he fick her up:LUL:, don't remember yet permanently failed sex attempts in BaDIK.
And look at the pattern, every episode we open a new package:
Ep.8 - Tara and Kaylee, gloryhole.
Ep.9 - Heather blowjob
Ep. 10 - Cathy full.
He will give something, maybe Sally, maybe don't. I more hopeful for Elena.
I'm hoping for both Sally and Elena personally.

But I can see a scenario where Fuckface decides he can't fuck Sally unless she breaks up with Magnar first.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Episode 11 - Preview #10: Sally

View attachment 3753572
Oh. Sally and the MC are probably pairing up in the experimental part of chemistry class and studying together. Sally is also hot for the MC, as her see-through tights tell us.

But it's still a bit strange. Sally has a smart laptop, like Josy. The MC also has a laptop. It's assumed that it's the DIK laptop. That raises a question for me?

What if the MC comes up with the idea of having Sally look for a virus on the laptop? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes