Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Got your back Jack.

There was a lot of work in the Maya post. :love: ModiThorrson & Joshy92 are going to have some fun. :)

Still waiting on a Lily one. :unsure:
Tbh I was going to post a meme comparing Maya fans to Josy simps, but it turned into showing a moment of intimacy from every episode instead. And obviously the one I chose for Episode 4 is literally the only solo Maya moment, otherwise I'd have to crop Josy out and that's just rude.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Tbh I was going to post a meme comparing Maya fans to Josy simps, but it turned into showing a moment of intimacy from every episode instead. And obviously the one I chose for Episode 4 is literally the only solo Maya moment, otherwise I'd have to crop Josy out and that's just rude.
And you would have had Josy and Maya fans pissed at you. :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
They might meet the family lawyer there, to discuss Maya's loan. Otherwise there's currently no good canon reason.
My personal theory is that Jill is going to arrange a fundraiser for Lana memory campaign thing, MC would likely to invited to that as a friend even if not on her path, Bianca would also likely be there as well to support Jill, if MC suddenly remembers the house looks familiar he may get the photo out of his wallet (if he carries it round like he does the Jill photo on her path), Bianca sees it over his shoulder and asks why MC has a photo of her mom.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
My personal theory is that Jill is going to arrange a fundraiser for Lana memory campaign thing, MC would likely to invited to that as a friend even if not on her path, Bianca would also likely be there as well to support Jill, if MC suddenly remembers the house looks familiar he may get the photo out of his wallet (if he carries it round like he does the Jill photo on her path), Bianca sees it over his shoulder and asks why MC has a photo of her mom.
That could work. Idk if he'd carry it in his wallet if the picture is normally hanging on his wall, but an easy way around that is Jill shows up to personally invite him, and spots it hanging over his desk.

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes