Trajan99

May 14, 2017
Any speculation on Josy's new hobbies?

Don't see the doctor going down this route, but I think Josy should tap into America's gun culture and join a firearm or target shooting club.

First, it'll fulfill Josy's desire to be a 'badass' and shakes off her teenybopper persona.

Second, Josy's firearm would be a literal 'Chekov's gun' building up drama for its inevitable usage. Perfect for the doctor's escalating drama.

Third, the weapon could potentially tie the separate Josy and Maya narrative to the other storylines, specifically to the whole Vinny confrontation or other conflicts. That way you can streamline the different narratives together naturally.

Fourth, Josy would look hot with a concealed .38 special strapped to her thigh.

Thoughts....
Josy38front.jpg Josy38b.jpg

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

Don't see the doctor going down this route, but I think Josy should tap into America's gun culture and join a firearm or target shooting club.

First, it'll fulfill Josy's desire to be a 'badass' and shakes off her teenybopper persona.

Second, Josy's firearm would be a literal 'Chekov's gun' building up drama for its inevitable usage. Perfect for the doctor's escalating drama.

Third, the weapon could potentially tie the separate Josy and Maya narrative to the other storylines, specifically to the whole Vinny confrontation or other conflicts. That way you can streamline the different narratives together naturally.

Thoughts....
View attachment 3758330 View attachment 3758331
She could learn how to use a flamethrower too... would be quite the Acting Lessons easter egg if she got to use it.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
if selena say, that mean it must to be true. she is my favorit actress

I don't see why DPC has to waste any of his precious time doing story or scenes on Jacob's girlfriend. :ROFLMAO: About as useful and interesting as another Madame Rose scene. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i want more Zoey, just not with depressive atmosphere. that is soooo boring. and no more mom diary, that is more boooooring

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Thoughts....
View attachment 3758330 View attachment 3758331
to fight against the mighty shrimp you need to use this secret technique. :Kappa:
brenda.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes