Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't see why DPC has to waste any of his precious time doing story or scenes on Jacob's girlfriend. :ROFLMAO: About as useful and interesting as another Madame Rose scene. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah I want more Zoey she is tied with Sage for being my best girl :) i'm not letting Jacob near her well expect on maybe my Bella save since im already torturing myself by playing Bella's path. So I figure might as well let him get as close as possible on that save even if she keeps turning him down.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I'll divert you guys from the discussion. Just for those of you who like Maya. A little bit ai fix. Peace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People seem to dislike this hair, but I'm quite fond of it. Feels nice to see characters use different hairstyles once in a while, gives an air of variety, I think.

Speaking of hairstyles, I wonder if Sage's og hair will ever return someday. I quite liked that one (even though the current ponytail is nice).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
People seem to dislike this hair, but I'm quite fond of it. Feels nice to see characters use different hairstyles once in a while, gives an air of variety, I think.

Speaking of hairstyles, I wonder if Sage's og hair will ever return someday. I quite liked that one (even though the current ponytail is nice).
i'm probably in the miniority but I never disliked any of Maya's hair styles like ive seen other voice.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019

i second the sage hairstyle
it feels more up her character to be frank

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
Reactions: Dark Silence

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Okay, while I'm not much for theory crafting, I really just want to throw my bat-shit crazy idea I have for episode 11. So, if anyone remembers the movie "Parasite" where it's discovered that the previous home owners are locked away in the basement and when they're released they kill everyone. I feel like that's what's going to happen with Bella's husband. She locked him away in the secret room, and he's going to get free and kill someone... maybe Josy (Josy is my absolute favorite character, but honestly she has nothing going on in the story she's most likely.) There's my theory, I'll be waiting with a cup of joe to see if I'm right. :WeSmart:
Jesus Christ man give me the number of your supplier. That shit you're smoking is strong. :Kappa:
dealing-sneaky.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes