iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
I don't think it's about getting caught in those specific moments, or any of the girls spilling the beans to your girlfriend, but just building up to the point that MC will actually cheat. Say, needing 10 cheat points to fuck Cammy while dating Jill. You already fool around enough that here you can go all the way, whereas 5 points won't be enough to ignore your conscience and you'll feel too guilty to cheat.

Besides, when you're on a Main Girl path you currently cannot do anything with others. Can't fuck Cammy on the dance floor, or accept Heather's bj, or visit your favorite whore Madame Rose. The best you can do is be handsy and flirty.
I can see that. I've also wondered if the cheat system is to be weighed against the Relationship Points you built up in first 2 seasons for LI. It could work as a system where once your cheat points are more than the relationship points, it triggers the LI finding out about your "wandering eyes" (and hands, dick, etc.) It could also mean you get a new chance with a different LI, could put you only on the Others route permanently, trigger an opening for potential Bella and Jill/Josy and Jill together paths, or lock you out of any happy ending (perhaps main character is the one to die in this game with this scenario, especially if we're cheating on Bella).

But like others have said, it's too early to know.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is true. The first season was relaxed and mostly about fun and the worst part was MC being a drama queen because of two girls. In Season 2, the worst was the mansion being trashed, and now we have gun threats, a kidnapping, possible fallout from Jade's video soon, and probably the reveal of Bella's secrets at the end of the season. I don’t even know what should be in S4.
a part from spring break and end of school year there no telling, I think Maya drama can be wrap up this season but the Quinn and Vinny stuff might be end game unless after 12 there only two more eps then yeah maybe it finish this season

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
New account btw cause i cant login into my old one anymore... for whatever reason...

Back to topic:

You are making too much out of nothing.

You cant make assumptions for the overall renderspeed out of 2 week render time.

There are just way to many variables going on in terms of rendering you cant know about. What matters is the average rendering time in total. If a animation has more frames and is more complex, it takes more time to render, so the overall count of animations can be lower but the animation itself will be bigger and longer. The animations varies quite a lot in being a dik. There are animations just a split second long, which could be rendered in a couple of hours or so. And than there are animations mulitple seconds long. Those take sometimes more than a day to be rendered or even several days.... but nontheless, short or longer one, they still count as 1 animation.

What is the real number he has done so far in animations? Quite easy to figure out, 2 weeks ago he said he posed a total animation count of 220. With 30 left in the queue that means he has rendered and finished at least 190 animations at this point. Which means slightly more than 1 animation per day, which is more or less the exact same amount he was able to do for episode 9 and 10 too. Considering that he increased the FPS to 60 for nearly every animation, that is a good pace he has going... he could be way faster if he wouldnt do 60 fps, but on that note... he needs to work faster on all the other stuff too, and he wasnt comfortable with that. The animation queue dictates the whole DEV cycle. And DPC likes it that way. We have to deal with it... on the other hand the animation queue is all that matter for us to figure out how long away the update is.

190 animations done in about the same amount of days. He is aiming for around 300 animations in total... the math is pretty easy on that one and will be quite accurat too in the end. 10 months DEV Cycle overall. That hasnt changed.
Doubt he will be able to maintain a 1 animation a day average, specially since it would mean an october release.

I would love to be wrong, but I simply cant see it.

Maybe with some more data in future reports.

Either way, good points, we can never be sure of these things with how little data DPC actually gives us.

I'll divert you guys from the discussion. Just for those of you who like Maya. A little bit ai fix. Peace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really dont get the hate for that hair, I loved it in EP10.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Ok that's actually cool name, what does it mean?:ROFLMAO:
one of them for sure. you can choose
main girl will be side girls and side girls will be main girls
Sally will have a dick and duck mc
Jill and Jojo will be evil and Quinn will be kind
Balla will have no boobs
Maya will solve her stupid problems and no more exist

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
This is true. The first season was relaxed and mostly about fun and the worst part was MC being a drama queen because of two girls. In Season 2, the worst was the mansion being trashed, and now we have gun threats, a kidnapping, possible fallout from Jade's video soon, and probably the reveal of Bella's secrets at the end of the season. I don’t even know what should be in S4.
i dont think mc will fallout from ducking Jade. if you accepted by Jojo and Maya, than you dont go with Jade...
and duck with a marrige woman is not illegal, only immoral, but that no matter.
yes, season 1 was most fun

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
one of them for sure. you can choose
main girl will be side girls and side girls will be main girls
Sally will have a dick and duck mc
Jill and Jojo will be evil and Quinn will be kind
Balla will have no boobs
Maya will solve her stupid problems and no more exist
It likely Maya problems are solve even if you don't get the loan papers some how it going to come up the same way hence the reason Josy to fuck MC in hers and Maya old room. Strong chance for Josy and Maya to breakup or at the least things get worse for there relationship. Bella will run into needle letting the air out of her tits :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Hots turn on Quinn and maybe will she Quinn have a chance of heart and Jill will have a sex chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, while I'm not much for theory crafting, I really just want to throw my bat-shit crazy idea I have for episode 11. So, if anyone remembers the movie "Parasite" where it's discovered that the previous home owners are locked away in the basement and when they're released they kill everyone. I feel like that's what's going to happen with Bella's husband. She locked him away in the secret room, and he's going to get free and kill someone... maybe Josy (Josy is my absolute favorite character, but honestly she has nothing going on in the story she's most likely.) There's my theory, I'll be waiting with a cup of joe to see if I'm right. :WeSmart:
1000059380.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok that's actually cool name, what does it mean?:ROFLMAO:
the most mundane meaning would be the one involving Zoey. a girl who for much of the story was only part of the past and has now become a potentially important variable in the present.

but more likely to refer to the end-of-chapter twist that will set the tone for the final chapter of the season.

I don't know if related to the title, but replaying from the beginning I found how Jill just in the winter has to meet again with the famous Jonathan to discuss the initiative for Lana, this plus Lana's preview, plus the winter scene with Jill makes me believe that probably this part of the plot, about which I really care little, will be resolved

Reactions: Riaman

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
the most mundane meaning would be the one involving Zoey. a girl who for much of the story was only part of the past and has now become a potentially important variable in the present.

but more likely to refer to the end-of-chapter twist that will set the tone for the final chapter of the season.

I don't know if related to the title, but replaying from the beginning I found how Jill just in the winter has to meet again with the famous Jonathan to discuss the initiative for Lana, this plus Lana's preview, plus the winter scene with Jill makes me believe that probably this part of the plot, about which I really care little, will be resolved
I think the name has to apply to everyone sure some are interesting then others, to me for the title to make sense it mean there has to be a big change things aren't going to be the same anymore but that my guess

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
If I stopped playing about when you could take Bella into the sauna where should I pick back up? These files are pretty big. Perhaps am I able to just start from this season 3 start or is that missing too much or will it not even let me make a new save from that point?

John Dough

May 30, 2017
If I stopped playing about when you could take Bella into the sauna where should I pick back up? These files are pretty big. Perhaps am I able to just start from this season 3 start or is that missing too much or will it not even let me make a new save from that point?
You will need to play the full Season 2 to get a save you can import into season 3. Its a special save at the end of the EP 8 to import in.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes