Telmasoma

Mar 8, 2021
This game is incredible and Derek is the best character i loved every time when he do or said stupid thing but the end when he talks about maya is just perfect it's gonna be hard to wait till the next update

Reactions: Sephironii

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Any speculation on Josy's new hobbies?

Don't see the doctor going down this route, but I think Josy should tap into America's gun culture and join a firearm or target shooting club.

First, it'll fulfill Josy's desire to be a 'badass' and shakes off her teenybopper persona.

Second, Josy's firearm would be a literal 'Chekov's gun' building up drama for its inevitable usage. Perfect for the doctor's escalating drama.

Third, the weapon could potentially tie the separate Josy and Maya narrative to the other storylines, specifically to the whole Vinny confrontation or other conflicts. That way you can streamline the different narratives together naturally.

Fourth, Josy would look hot with a concealed .38 special strapped to her thigh.

Thoughts....
View attachment 3758330 View attachment 3758331
I think martial Arts or cooking is good for Josy or music too, but as a Texan I fully support Josy right to express her second amendment freedom

Reactions: Educifer and ZWCook

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I am fairly certain a real life Josy in Texas

Would get spit on and told to go back where she came from
Way too brown for inbred Texans
That would never happen, we aren't racist at all some might be but it a very small number which that probably the case everywhere

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
The Best Girl? :unsure:
Not yet. But she can be the best. :WeSmart:
Quinn's restaurant opens up unimaginable possibilities. :love:
This is access to the alluring, charming and mysterious glory hole. :rolleyes:
Cover yourself in glory at the glory hole, and become the best girl of the week at Quinn's restaurant. ;)o_O:love:
Become a star. :cool:
Quinn's restaurant - dreams come true ! :sneaky:(y)

Until you realize it's not the HOTS but Chad and Troy on the other side of the hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Mona was have red hair and everyone likes Mona.
Sage is just Sage, nothing special. Ashley is ugly. dont remember more ginger

check the race of life threads, there is a red head the superstar

You forget Elena although she is JB's girl, Ashley seems to be meant for Derek. Also Beth the poster girl/cafeteria worker, Rose and I think one of Jill's friends is a redhead. Mona was good but her stay was too short, hopefully she'll be back but I think Quinn's business will be shut down by then. Some are kinda hard to tell since they have brown/reddish hair but without going back I think Tiffani was one also.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There is very likely nothing will come out of it .
I think we going to see Josy pick up a hobble or try to, but hopeful will see Josy talk to MC about it because it is actually a bad thing even harmful if she doing it because of what Oscar said. There nothing about Josy that needs to change other then her fear of ending up alone and her insecurities around that. So it is actually better if Josy doesn't get a new hobble unless it because she actually wants to then that perfectly fine to me

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes