ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Josy's new hobby will be computers. After one episode, she'll become a master hacker and help the DIKs figure out who posted the Cathy Cluck and who is using the cameras.

Then in the final showdown, Josy will have to team up with Sally, the MC's newest slut, against the mysterious mastermind in an epic battle of the hackers!

Nah Josy is into finance, she's gonna take up gambling, and end up on the menu after she loses all her money.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy's new hobby will be computers. After one episode, she'll become a master hacker and help the DIKs figure out who posted the Cathy Cluck and who is using the cameras.

Then in the final showdown, Josy will have to team up with Sally, the MC's newest slut, against the mysterious mastermind in an epic battle of the hackers!

what makes you think she pick up only one hobby ? She gonna pick up, piano, so Jill end up being useless and uninteresting even more so. She pick up martial arts, so bye-bye Sage
She pick up Strip dance, so Lily and nicole also be total useless. and in the mean time, she gonna sell drugs, so Quinn can go back to work on the street as vinny's slut. and at Sunday, Josy make time to work in a library

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah Josy is into finance, she's gonna take up gambling, and end up on the menu after she loses all her money.
that is Maya, and Josy gonna be her pimp, after she took over the organization from Quinn. after all Josy know Maya only need a little drinking , and she become a willing slut, if only Quinn knew it before . . . .

I hate quinn for being so dumb :confused:, all the maya drama could be over by now, Maya could have enough money by now, if she would working for quinn:WeSmart:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
well, i will play season3 on main girls paths only if complete. now just was the others path. at the sushi date, i feelt she is just wanna know me, because Jill
:unsure:. Interesting.
to me from the first time I saw her I have a mixed feeling about her, I had a mixed feeling about all of Jill so called friend and 2 of then proved to be scums.
. I think she has the thirst for MC , and alos I think she would imedietly run to Jill and tell her He cheated on her, but it's MC fault , he took advantage of her or something. I don't trust in Bianca , and I'm not beliving that her friendship being honest with Jill ,either.

but may be I will be wrong

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

I gotta go with chip on this one, mastering one hobby in one episode isn’t enough. Josy Poppins can do whatever she sets her mind to, she is a truly gifted human being and jose of all trades, a real Übermensch :KEK:
588FB0C7-37A8-43E8-827E-A7D75C1FAF08.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I gotta go with chip on this one, mastering one hobby in one eposode isn’t enough. Josy Poppins can do whatever she sets her mind to, she is a truly gifted human being and jose of all trades, a real Übermensch :KEK:
View attachment 3760975
Maybe she can master all of these hobbies, but without an excellent plastic surgeon she can never beat Bella and Cammy in the tits and ass departments

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
to me from the first time I saw her I have a mixed feeling about her, I had a mixed feeling about all of Jill so called friend and 2 of then proved to be scums.
. I think she has the thirst for MC , and alos I think she would imedietly run to Jill and tell her He cheated on her, but it's MC fault , he took advantage of her or something. I don't trust in Bianca , and I'm not beliving that her friendship being honest with Jill ,either.

i didnt like her friends. I wouldn't even trust them to water my cactus

Josy simps don’t approve of this post man :KEK:
View attachment 3760625
something like said oscar too, punch oscar

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Bianca is probably nothing more than a surefire way to torpedo Jill's path. But as long as she has a lewd, I'll happily destroy this loving relationship at least once :sneaky: And replay again and again in the gallery :devilish:

Reactions: Secretuser69

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bianca is probably nothing more than a surefire way to torpedo Jill's path. But as long as she has a lewd, I'll happily destroy this loving relationship at least once :sneaky: And replay again and again in the gallery :devilish:
Yeah, I mean I unlocked the Ashley scene too, but then I reloaded because I know Derek wants her , to bad Ant did not reloaded, and don't give a fuck about it, but that is not my problem, :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe she can master all of these hobbies, but without an excellent plastic surgeon she can never beat Bella and Cammy in the tits and ass departments
You're too demanding. :cautious:
Jose is already doing his best. :(
He got small tits and an ass, at a reasonable price, and also does not forget about hair removal. :cool:
And besides, he managed to get a small-minded Texas simp. :rolleyes:
For an illegal Mexican migrant, this is already a success. :WeSmart:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I mean, it's hard to beat those two, they're too thick in the right places. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
squidward-licking-and-sweating-nbsf17yroo1tkave.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i didnt like her friends. I wouldn't even trust them to water my cactus
Yeah, I keep remembering when Jill said, she doesn't usually know if the people's ( boys ) approach toward her are genuine or not, and they are just nice to her because she is a Royce. and I feel like her " friends " are in this category , and she is just to Naive to notice it, just like she did not saw Tybalt for who he is despite everyone else around her saw it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Maybe Josy should try something original and unusual, something you don’t expect from an “ordinary girl”. And the nerds could give her a lesson or two in board games.
-Josy, how are you doing in your search for new hobbies?
Josy: Cadia stands! Burn, Heretic.

JosyHobbyW40K.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes