ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
i didnt like her friends. I wouldn't even trust them to water my cactus
Yeah, I keep remembering when Jill said, she doesn't usually know if the people's ( boys ) approach toward her are genuine or not, and they are just nice to her because she is a Royce. and I feel like her " friends " are in this category , and she is just to Naive to notice it, just like she did not saw Tybalt for who he is despite everyone else around her saw it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy's new hobby will be computers. After one episode, she'll become a master hacker and help the DIKs figure out who posted the Cathy Cluck and who is using the cameras.

Then in the final showdown, Josy will have to team up with Sally, the MC's newest slut, against the mysterious mastermind in an epic battle of the hackers!

Maybe Josy should try something original and unusual, something you don’t expect from an “ordinary girl”. And the nerds could give her a lesson or two in board games.
-Josy, how are you doing in your search for new hobbies?
Josy: Cadia stands! Burn, Heretic.

JosyHobbyW40K.png

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
best for last, Jill friend, yes, she is hot, but i dont think she is interested in mc
She watched MC help Jill during the piano thing. And she was definitely one of the audience members swooning about the whole thing.She totally has the hots for MC. Question is only if she is turned on enough to betray her friend.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe Josy should try something original and unusual, something you don’t expect from an “ordinary girl”. And the nerds could give her a lesson or two in board games.
-Josy, how are you doing in your search for new hobbies?
Josy: Cadia stands! Burn, Heretic.

View attachment 3761026
Josy already has a great hobby
1719096109431.png

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yeah, I keep remembering when Jill said, she doesn't usually know if the people's ( boys ) approach toward her are genuine or not, and they are just nice to her because she is a Royce. and I feel like her " friends " are in this category , and she is just to Naive to notice it, just like she did not saw Tybalt for who he is despite everyone else around her saw it.
Jill being a roll-royce give them motivation for friending for sure.
money->knowledge
knowledge->contacts
contacts->money
rich peoples know this circle
it is not problem, problem is that if they have no other reason for friendship

She watched MC help Jill during the piano thing. And she was definitely one of the audience members swooning about the whole thing.She totally has the hots for MC. Question is only if she is turned on enough to betray her friend.
yes, now i remember.
dpc game. if "only" betray or using out her, than Jill luckily saved. i have a feeling her friends (or one of them) will somehow destroy her project, what have high meaning for Jill
probably not with a dickpic like mc :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
all I know is that I blame Better Cock Spock for the development time " She " wants to go on some summer vacation, and nagging dpc about it and that is slow down the development
:ROFLMAO:
Hey vacations are good for you. DPC is showing signs of stress and fatigue. Reaction time down nine to twelve percent, associational reading norm minus three. He's becoming irritable and quarrelsome, yet he refuses to take rest and rehabilitation.

.... So I've heard.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes