L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
On a serious note, what are some of the more widespread dumber theories out there? I don't mean something like dalli_x 's ramblings but something that almost every player of the game has at least heard of. I remember that one theory of Sage actually being Leah's biological daughter from one of the endings of Acting Lessons. Obviously the MC = Burgmeister theory is up there too, which isn't actually that stupid of a theory, at least compared to the rest of these.

Reactions: Educifer

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
aunt? is Jill said anything about have 2 sister or Lana is the mother of mc?
Look, it's simple. Geoff Royce is Lynette's real father, but when Amelia found out about it she cheated on him and Jill isn't a Royce by blood. So MC's mom's biological father is Jill's step-dad. Lana was Jill's half-sister and MC's half-aunt, but Jill and MC are not blood related.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
but.... patreon dont like incest, not?

Look, it's simple. Geoff Royce is Lynette's real father, but when Amelia found out about it she cheated on him and Jill isn't a Royce by blood. So MC's mom's biological father is Jill's step-dad. Lana was Jill's half-sister and MC's half-aunt, but Jill and MC are not blood related.
i see, but somebody said, patron dont like incest, even not blood related, this why never gonna happen Jade-Sage-mc threesome

Last edited:
Reactions: Riaman

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
but.... patreon dont like incest, not?

i see, but somebody said, patron dont like incest, even not blood related, this why never gonna happen Jade-Sage-mc threesome
Yeah, they obviously don't understand the concept of incest. The way they ignore the actual definition you'll end up with an argument that since your spouse is legally your family it's incest to have sex with them and so it's highly immoral to have marital sex. You must therefore only have extramarital sex or never get married at all.

Being blood related is an important part of the concept.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes