Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
you and me bro, but it seems like DPC hates fun, which is strange considering that from chapter 1 to 3 there was minimal fighting per chapter. But why would you want an exciting rematch against caleb or vinny, when you can have more maya plot content that has been dragging on for two seasons and counting..... :HideThePain:
The big rematch with Caleb is probably being saved for when we find out the reason Caleb keeps rejecting Arieth: he's gay too. MC will walk in on Chad fucking Caleb in the ass, and then we have a 2-on-1 fight. If you chose to defend Chad in Episode 3, he'll be kind enough to have Caleb and himself get redressed before fighting :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The big rematch with Caleb is probably being saved for when we find out the reason Caleb keeps rejecting Arieth: he's gay too. MC will walk in on Chad fucking Caleb in the ass, and then we have a 2-on-1 fight. If you chose to defend Chad in Episode 3, he'll be kind enough to have Caleb and himself get redressed before fighting :KEK:
Looks like we're only getting a rematch against dawe in the ring. Which is disappointing because I wanted to kick his ass at some party or other public event. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3774507
Dawe is in the corner massaging his micro-dick (turns out all the jocks are gay), and he joins the fight too

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yes, depending on who you choose it can result in you getting something for the restaurant for free instead of paying for it, or in the case of Sarah she sets you up for a gloryhole threesome. So it's likely that Sage would tell whichever girl you said had the best ass, don't think anyone has said anything about who you choose as worst though so don't think Sage tells anyone that.
this wording reminds me of that, nobody was angry about compare them and not winning

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Why does someone always say some gay shit when we talk about the male characters hahahah. fucking spock and his gay shit, although to be fair to caleb, you have to be quite the motherfucker to be attracted to arieth the crab queen. :KEK::KappaPride:

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
this wording reminds me of that, nobody was angry about compare them and not winning
I'm guessing Sage was quite discrete about it and only mentions it to the girl you named as best ass so those you didn't name don't even know that Sage asked you to compare their asses let alone that they didn't win.

Reactions: iamcomming

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I know DPC had partial voice acting from Jill and Bella, using the same actress. We've all heard Jill speak in the very beginning with the warning intro, but I've never heard Bella's voice. I don't think I want to either.
I never knew he used the same actress for both of them. That seems like a really stupid idea, no wonder he had all of that scrapped. I would really like to hear what Bella used to sound like with voice acting.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I never knew he used the same actress for both of them. That seems like a really stupid idea, no wonder he had all of that scrapped. I would really like to hear what Bella used to sound like with voice acting.

I don't think I've ever played an AVN with voice acting, and I wouldn't want to. A lot of stuff here is amateur quality, which is fine, but amateur VA would be rather painful.

There's also the problem of a voice not matching the character, like with Jill in the intro—that doesn't sound like Jill. Obviously that's my opinion, but I'm right and DPC was wrong to use that voice in the first place :HideThePain:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

I don't think I've ever played an AVN with voice acting, and I wouldn't want to. A lot of stuff here is amateur quality, which is fine, but amateur VA would be rather painful.

There's also the problem of a voice not matching the character, like with Jill in the intro—that doesn't sound like Jill. Obviously that's my opinion, but I'm right and DPC was wrong to use that voice in the first place :HideThePain:
I played one recently, forgettable enough that I can't remember what game it was. It was really weird though, because the spoken lines were only for one character, and not even all lines. So you'd go through a few lines of text, and then randomly some female voice would read the next one with you...

I think a game like this would be too big for a proper voice cast. You'd need all dialogue (including all optional variations) to be spoken or it would just be weird. That just moves on to more and more costs, and for dubious benefit. I know a lot of players play with sounds muted (I am one of them), so it would make no difference there.

I totally agree though, you get a poor voice actor in, and it would ruin various scenes, especially the important ones. Imagine someone voicing Maya and not being able to get the emotion and intonation into "Now do you see?" It would be as bad as an AI narrator...

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

Yeah, I don't even think that there should be any voice acting to begin with unless most if not all characters are voiced. She doesn't sound like what I'd imagine Jill sounds like at all but she would probably sound even less like Bella, to be honest. That's probably why Jill's voice acting was the only one kept in the game, even if it's only during the intro. When I try to picture characters like Sage, Josy or whoever else having VA in the game that's of similar quality as the voice acting of Jill in the intro, I'm sure that it would sound absolutely horrible.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Ok, lets pretend a DIK animated show was being made, find me a better VA for Quinn than Jack's from Mass Effect! :cautious:
What other VA would fit the voices you hear in your head for the characters? :unsure:
Always pictured something akin to Serana's voice for Bella, so I guess Laura Bailey? :unsure:
And for Jill pretty much the same, just a "girlier" and higher-pitched version of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes