iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I have 5 words - Sage, Lily, Melanie, Sarah, Ashley. :ROFLMAO:
And an endless row of fine asses.:p
i can have Lily later, but Rose only this time. the other 3 no matter. little bit cucking Derek with Ashley not bad, but Derek didnt piss me off, so Rose is better. i think i got always the ass show, no matter Balla, Derek or Sage. just have to ducking with Sage. it is a good sacrifice, i say:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The same nerd you keep beating the entire game for his lunch money in the brawler app. Maybe he learns something even in defeat. :Kappa:
Yes, but the previous brawler minigame didn't have much weight in the plot, all the fights were basically a cell phone game with some characters from the game. Now the new brawler was included in the plot as a trip to the gym and it seems that it will have more weight, which is ironic because we have been several chapters without any fight outside the ring. :HideThePain:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, but the previous brawler minigame didn't have much weight in the plot, all the fights were basically a cell phone game with some characters from the game. Now the new brawler was included in the plot as a trip to the gym and it seems that it will have more weight, which is ironic because we have been several chapters without any fight outside the ring. :HideThePain:
I just want to fight Caleb again.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I just want to fight Caleb again.
you and me bro, but it seems like DPC hates fun, which is strange considering that from chapter 1 to 3 there was minimal fight per chapter. But why would you want an exciting rematch against caleb or vinny, when you can have more maya plot content that has been dragging on for two seasons and counting..... :HideThePain:

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
btw. is there any reference about at the ass show, is Sage who tell the others who has best ass or somebody else hear us and gossip?
Yes, depending on who you choose it can result in you getting something for the restaurant for free instead of paying for it, or in the case of Sarah she sets you up for a gloryhole threesome. So it's likely that Sage would tell whichever girl you said had the best ass, don't think anyone has said anything about who you choose as worst though so don't think Sage tells anyone that.

Reactions: iamcomming
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes