Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Edit:

I used search function. Episdoe 11 title is Paradigm Shift. Someone already posted newest info update.

So we keep waiting.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I think we going pick up a hobble or try to, but hopeful will see Josy talk to MC about it because it is actually a bad thing even harmful if she doing it because of what Oscar said. There nothing about Josy that needs to change other then her fear of ending up alone and her insecurities around that. So it is actually better if Josy doesn't get a new hobble unless it because she actually wants to then that perfectly fine to me
We ? who's WE ? :ROFLMAO:.

Actually there is a lots of thing Josy need to change. First of all, it's time for her to speak of her mind, if she has a different opinion, she need to say it, and not hold it in, like in episode 4, or when maya suggested the no string attachment, what eventually lead to Josy heartbreak, because she was not speaking her mind.
Stop being overly nice with people like Becky and others who annoy her. Stop being afraid of literally everything, and stop giving a shit about what others who dont know her think of her.

and yeah may be what she really need is a bit of alone time for herself, and not let her relationships be the only thing that define her. So Maybe break up with Maya and just focus a bit on herself and her own goals

sadly this should have already happened since episode 7, and by this time we could have a more independent Josy.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You forget Elena although she is JB's girl, Ashley seems to be meant for Derek. Also Beth the poster girl/cafeteria worker, Rose and I think one of Jill's friends is a redhead. Mona was good but her stay was too short, hopefully she'll be back but I think Quinn's business will be shut down by then. Some are kinda hard to tell since they have brown/reddish hair but without going back I think Tiffani was one also.
now you mention some, there is Cathy too.
i am not Elena fan, not my type. i see her as a friend and an opportunity to cuck John Boy
Beth is enemy. she wont get happy ending if i have choice.
Rose is done. once was enough.
best for last, Jill friend, yes, she is hot, but i dont think she is interested in mc

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We ? who's WE ? :ROFLMAO:.
Actually there is a lots of thing Josy need to change. First of all, it's time for her to speak of her mind, if she has a different opinion, she need to say it, and not hold it in, like in episode 4, or when maya suggested the no string attachment, what eventually lead to Josy heartbreak, because she was not speaking her mind.
Stop being overly nice with people like Becky and others who annoy her. Stop being afraid of literally everything, and stop giving a shit about what others who dont know her think of her.

and yeah may be what she really need is a bit of aeon time for herself, and not let her relationships be the only thing that define her. So Maybe break up with Maya and just focus a bit on herself and her own goals

sadly this should have already happened since episode 7, and by this time we could have a more independent Josy.
I meant we see josy pick up a new hobble :ROFLMAO: Josy speaking her mind and wanting to be like (which she is very well like by people in game) to me is part of her fear of being alone. Which it isn't like she never speaks her mind like when she join the hots despite Maya being a selfish bitch about it. As for Josy not always being so nice she has made progress there this past ep shows that perfectly with how Josy handles Becky.

People don't give Josy enough crdit for making progress there isn't anything wrong with her she just needs to realize that and with title for ep 11 there shoulf be great hope for that to happen. Very soon the throuple will be no more

That said you could pick up a new one like admitting im a genuss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
does it matter? Josy still stood up to her
Yes it's matter. its fake bravery, when someone else stand up first, and only then you just jump in.
Josy should stood up, walk there to Becky and her groupe who very gossiping, and then she Say to her ,
"Whats up Bitch, you have something to say ? "

the duality of her character is very weird, and now that I think about it maybe there is 2 Josy after all, but not the way dalix think. Josy has a split personality , that is the only way dpc writing of her makes sense.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yes it's matter. its fake bravery, when someone else stand up first, and only then you just jump in.
Josy should stood up, walk there to Becky and her groupe who very gossiping, and then she Say to her ,
"Whats up Bitch, you have something to say ? "

the duality of her character is very weird, and now that I think about it maybe there is 2 Josy after all, but not the way dalix think. Josy has a split personality , that is the only way dpc writing of her makes sense.
Of course, josy has several personalities such as:

Basic Josy: Josy's basic personality is unremarkable and she doesn't even have any hobbies.

Buff Josy: This is josy's violent personality, only present when she gets angry enough.

José: This personality remains dormant all the time and only awakens when Josy needs money or to cross cocaine from Mexico to the United States.:Kappa:

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021

Josy basic: Josy's basic personality is unremarkable and he doesn't even have any hobbies.

Buff Josy: This is josy's violent personality, only present when she gets angry enough.

José: This personality remains dormant all the time and only awakens when Josy needs money or to cross cocaine from Mexico to the United States.:Kappa:
Yo u know when;s the next update?

• Sad
Reactions: noobchan51515

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Josy basic: Josy's basic personality is unremarkable and she doesn't even have any hobbies.

Josy got the best personality of all the girls
everyone jealous of her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why would you need any other girl when Josy can fulfil every type of girl you ever wanted. They just proved why she superior to all the other one dimensional bitches :ROFLMAO:
It because their girls is shit or lack of there own personality:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;) If Josy was a singer she be 10x bigger then Taylor Swift :love: :love: :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes