MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Ok so not having played the Jill path, could her mother be the brunette friend in the picture the MC has? On that note maybe the redhead is Sage's birth mother who had to give her up for adoption. Not sure how far back those flashbacks are supposed to be but rich girl gets knocked up by poor guy and rich parents make her give up the child to save face and hide the fact, to marry who they consider worthy. Was a rather big thing at certain points in the past. It was either that or they ran away like Lynnette did being disowned by the family. Would link all 3 character's families in a twist kind of way.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Ok so not having played the Jill path, could her mother be the brunette friend in the picture the MC has? On that note maybe the redhead is Sage's birth mother who had to give her up for adoption. Not sure how far back those flashbacks are supposed to be but rich girl gets knocked up by poor guy and rich parents make her give up the child to save face and hide the fact, to marry who they consider worthy. Was a rather big thing at certain points in the past. It was either that or they ran away like Lynnette did being disowned by the family. Would link all 3 character's families in a twist kind of way.
unless it someone related to Josy down the line it just someone with same assets
They're almost certainly the mothers of Bianca and Carla.
1718828180871.png
1718828189981.png

Not only do they look a lot like them, on Jill's path when you first meet Bianca on the sushi date, she wears the same necklace as Miranda in the flashbacks.
1718828329556.png
1718828364305.png

So no, she's not Sage's mother and the other one isn't Josy's mother, let alone Jill's mother whom we already know of.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Something that's always bothered me about Bella and James.
What about her "In-laws"?
Or at the very least, she must have a record of the guests that was at her wedding. No?
I mean surely there was someone there that would know what James was up to and where he would be going.
You'd think to check with the other side of the family wouldn't you?

Bella acts like she's all alone in the world. And makes it sound like James was in the same situation. No one can be that alone, right?

I've been here a while now, and I don't think I've ever seen someone say something about that.
I mean, I don't think dalli_x ever theorized about it.

Sorry fellas, I have summoned the great one. Dalli_x theories are instant simp killers... MUHAHAHA!
Blame the Whiskey..
:sneaky:
That can be easily explained away by James being a lone-wolf type and disappeared on everyone, or being estranged from James' family, or that he's an orphan, or that the in-laws have all passed away after the wedding, or any other normal reasons, none of which are entirely out of the ordinary IRL.

But then again, I'm not Dalli_x...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3751511
View attachment 3751513

Not only do they look a lot like them, on Jill's path when you first meet Bianca on the sushi date, she wears the same necklace as Miranda in the flashbacks.
View attachment 3751514
View attachment 3751515

So no, she's not Sage's mother and the other one isn't Josy's mother, let alone Jill's mother whom we already know of.
I'm sure Dallix got a idea on this but he don't post like he used to sadly

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3751511
View attachment 3751513

View attachment 3751514
View attachment 3751515

ep7_jade_school17.jpg
exactly the same necklace. but I wouldn't be surprised if they were false clues deliberately put out by DPC as other times

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 3751548
exactly the same necklace. but I wouldn't be surprised if they were false clues deliberately put out by DPC as other times
There was a theory knocking around that she's Carla's mom aged 20 years and that she and Miranda had matching necklaces (perhaps Lynette did too and it could be among the clothes that was part of MC's inheritance) but if Miranda has died like Lynette she could've left Bianca the necklace, that could also be the route for MC to discover more about that side of the family if he finds Lynette's necklace then sees Bianca (or even this teacher) wearing the same necklace.

Then again MC doesn't realise a house that he had a memorable picnic in sight of, that he has a picture of Jill in front of and (presumably, because we don't actually see the house in the scene iirc) had dinner at is the same house as is in Lynette's photo so the chances of him recognising necklaces as being the same is quite unlikely.

Educifer

Formerly 'elessar'
Jun 13, 2017
There was a theory knocking around that she's Carla's mom aged 20 years and that she and Miranda had matching necklaces (perhaps Lynette did too and it could be among the clothes that was part of MC's inheritance) but if Miranda has died like Lynette she could've left Bianca the necklace, that could also be the route for MC to discover more about that side of the family if he finds Lynette's necklace then sees Bianca (or even this teacher) wearing the same necklace.

Then again MC doesn't realise a house that he had a memorable picnic in sight of, that he has a picture of Jill in front of and (presumably, because we don't actually see the house in the scene iirc) had dinner at is the same house as is in Lynette's photo so the chances of him recognising necklaces as being the same is quite unlikely.
Bro has the photos right in front of him. It should be right after the intro in ep11, MC's reading the diary in his desk, look at the photo, then looking at the wall and "WHAT THE FUCK???" calls Jill right away!

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
View attachment 3751511
View attachment 3751513

View attachment 3751514
View attachment 3751515

In terms of looks there is merit to this idea. In terms of ages there is a massive flaw. I've got the impression that the events of the diary are about a year before MC was born and at that point Carla and Bianca were already born. Of course I could have gotten it wrong about how soon Lynette's pregnancy is going to happen, but I doubt it's a five year gap.

So either they aren't Carla's and Bianca's mothers or I've massively misunderstood the timeline or DPC done goofed.

Educifer

Formerly 'elessar'
Jun 13, 2017
In terms of looks there is merit to this idea. In terms of ages there is a massive flaw. I've got the impression that the events of the diary are about a year before MC was born and at that point Carla and Bianca were already born. Of course I could have gotten it wrong about how soon Lynette's pregnancy is going to happen, but I doubt it's a five year gap.

So either they aren't Carla's and Bianca's mothers or I've massively misunderstood the timeline or DPC done goofed.
It's not only a year before MC, if was only a year Amelia should be with a 5yo (at least) Lana.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Bro has the photos right in front of him. It should be right after the intro in ep11, MC's reading the diary in his desk, look at the photo, then looking at the wall and "WHAT THE FUCK???" calls Jill right away!
He should have done that on the Jill route as soon as he saw Lynette's picture, he's carrying around Jill's photo with the house in his wallet (bar scene which can lead to Nicole and Sandy threesome on other routes) and he's put the picture on his wall.

That leads me to think there has to be a scene on all routes were MC finally clicks, but I'm not sure what could trigger that, it could be an event on all routes that involves the Royce house, or it could be necklace, I just don't know.

It's not only a year before MC, if was only a year Amelia should be with a 5yo (at least) Lana.
Amelia's only involvement is that she and her husband bought the house from Lynette's father, there's nothing to say she was in Lynette's friendship group so Lana's age has no bearing on it.

Reactions: Educifer

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That leads me to think there has to be a scene on all routes were MC finally clicks, but I'm not sure what could trigger that, it could be an event on all routes that involves the Royce house, or it could be necklace, I just don't know.
They might meet the family lawyer there, to discuss Maya's loan. Otherwise there's currently no good canon reason.

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes