Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That leads me to think there has to be a scene on all routes were MC finally clicks, but I'm not sure what could trigger that, it could be an event on all routes that involves the Royce house, or it could be necklace, I just don't know.
Tremolo can barely tie his own shoelaces. Someone's gonna have to hit him in the head with a hammer for him to actually work something out himself.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That leads me to think there has to be a scene on all routes were MC finally clicks, but I'm not sure what could trigger that, it could be an event on all routes that involves the Royce house, or it could be necklace, I just don't know.
My guess is that Jill will see the picture of Lynette. Or possibly Bella. Don't have to be on either one's path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Milton749

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But if you're not on Jill or Bella path, they're unlikely to be in Tremolo's rooms to see the photos.
Don't worry, dpc will find a way, he found a way to make Bella to be also involved in Maya problem too. :ROFLMAO:

But that picture can't be the major thing, because if MC choose Sage over Jill in episode 6, MC never get that picture anyway.

Reactions: Educifer

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
But if you're not on Jill or Bella path, they're unlikely to be in Tremolo's rooms to see the photos.
If you go on the date with Jill and to the bar with Tommy, the scenes will be blocked because MC feels guilty and he looks at the photo instead. He might also carry Lynette's picture around. Or a copy of it anyway. More of a reason for him to notice the house, but he doesn't have a good track record with stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
By the time we get the penultimate episode, DPC will have created an entire universe to account for all the branching. And then that's when he announces the Being a DIK remaster before he finishes the last episode :HideThePain:
No one likes the slower development pace, but as the above user said its the unavoidable consequence of a game having meaningful choice (ie actual branching narrative). Moreover, its pretty shitty to imply this is a scam or DPC is milking. Look at half the projects on this site, they're actual scams (I won't name names, but half of the most lucrative of the top ten games have been, 'remastered', 'delayed' or had a rushed ending, meanwhile each episode of BaD is longer than entire games that are 'finished') This isn't to say DPC is some flawless saint, the man clearly has his own issues, but he's producing content about as fast as it can be produced, and the only way to make the game come out faster would be

A, cut charcters - which would be a major no no. I'm not even talking about the big five, all of which have their own fanatic supporters, this game is so deep there would be livid customers if the TERTIARY characters don't get at least some of the development that's been teased.

B drastically lower the quality in all aspects, ie cheap renders, shitty animations and Marvel studios level writing. DPC isn't an amazing writer (though he's pretty good at what he does well), but I feel like most of the people complaining about the time between releases would go nuclear if the quality suddenly dropped by half.

The sad truth is, this game won't be done for five years. I myself have mostly lost interest, but if you can be patient, there's nothing to indicate you won't get a spectacular product at the end of this rainbow.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
B drastically lower the quality in all aspects, ie cheap renders, shitty animations and Marvel studios level writing. DPC isn't an amazing writer (though he's pretty good at what he does well), but I feel like most of the people complaining about the time between releases would go nuclear if the quality suddenly dropped by half.
Nah, he could go back to EP6 levels of quality, ditch most of the shitty SFW animations and I bet you that most people wouldn't give a fuck. Shit was already light years away from most AVNs in terms of quality/content ratio back then.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
No one likes the slower development pace, but as the above user said its the unavoidable consequence of a game having meaningful choice (ie actual branching narrative). Moreover, its pretty shitty to imply this is a scam or DPC is milking. Look at half the projects on this site, they're actual scams (I won't name names, but half of the most lucrative of the top ten games have been, 'remastered', 'delayed' or had a rushed ending, meanwhile each episode of BaD is longer than entire games that are 'finished') This isn't to say DPC is some flawless saint, the man clearly has his own issues, but he's producing content about as fast as it can be produced, and the only way to make the game come out faster would be

A, cut charcters - which would be a major no no. I'm not even talking about the big five, all of which have their own fanatic supporters, this game is so deep there would be livid customers if the TERTIARY characters don't get at least some of the development that's been teased.

The sad truth is, this game won't be done for five years. I myself have mostly lost interest, but if you can be patient, there's nothing to indicate you won't get a spectacular product at the end of this rainbow.
Better Cock Spock wasn't calling DPC a milker or scammer. He was being sarcastic, just having fun and teasing those bitching about update times.

He loves his BaDIK, as much as anyone here.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes