Dickarion

May 22, 2021
Hi great game thx a lot !! is it possible to have a torrent version of all the season ? or at least a working torrent of season 1 and 2 ? the one here is i think abandoned as it stays stalled in my download.\

BallsLigma22

Jun 19, 2024
Do I need to download seaon 1 2 and thn season 3 separately? Or season 3 includes previous ones?
There are 3 separate sections to download, I am new and bit confused.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
can someone post the links for the 10 episode
They are in the OP...
Do I need to download seaon 1 2 and thn season 3 separately? Or season 3 includes previous ones?
Yes, 1+2 is one download, Interlude and 3 is a separate download with a special save imported from the end of S2.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No first you download the pregame Life without a Dik then dig a hole that 8.5 ft wide then get a bag and fill it with dirt pass it over your head 3 times and say Diarrhea shit backward once you do that whole game will be download for you to play

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No first you download the pregame Life without a Dik then dig a hole that 8.5 ft wide then get a bag and fill it with dirt pass it over your head 3 times and say Diarrhea shit backward once you do that whole game will be download for you to play
I must admit, your method of downloading games is very original.
video.gif
No wonder you became a Jose's simp as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes