ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy preview the best but this for sure second best(y):cool::cool:
I don't know. You expect a preview with Josy, or Jill or Bella or Sage, whatever. But you not expect a preview with Sally. so because of that I think this is the best so far.
but let's not get too excited DPC likely just teasing again, :rolleyes:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm the furthest thing from someone who likes Sally and even I have to admit that this preview altogether is still ten times better than that horrible 'Josy dressed as Madam Rose' preview.
It's a crime to mention the Goddess in the same breath with that whore, Sally looks sexy but can't touch how great Josy look in that Latex

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Joshy just love being treated bad by girls, he love to share them with the world, so long they go back to him in the evening or 5 laters. Nobody should hate Joshy if you're an alpha, Joshy is man enough to share the girls with you.
Joshy92 is likely a bigger slut than Arieth and because of that probably has a lots of sexual disease, so ... keep that in mind :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Warning her in that way makes no sense, otherwise it would have made sense. What doesn't make sense is forgetting what she knows about Quinn's business
Yes, I don't even know why he included that choice.

Did he intend to make deciding to tell Maya a branch that would change her path slightly and then decided against it but just left the trigger line in anyway?

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes