Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So the one not fucking her wins?

I can't really argue with that.
I admit, my mind is broken. Even Quinn's 4D chess isn't as confusing as Joshy's relationships with women.
It's simple guys Jacob just gets random passionless sex with a beautiful girl but if I was with Arieth I would get to take her on dates and romance her before making love to her.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not the biggest Josy fan but it's not even arguable that she outwitted Quinn over the tasklist by showing the video to Arieth instead of Quinn, it would have been easy for Quinn to name herself as Josy's "mother", the other "mothers" all had two pledges under them working as teams (Mona and Cam were a team and Lily and Ashley were a team, with Lily as a late pledge so that excuse doesn't work for Josy either), instead she gave Josy a different "mother" giving Josy a way out of the trap she was trying to lay. So either Josy outwitted Quinn or Quinn was a dumbass rather than any sort of puppetmaster, your choice.
It can be true that Josy outwitted Quinn and Quinn is also a dumbass. Josy did get the better of Quinn twice

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes