Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
All that being said, there was a very recent moment involving her that might turn into something substantial, but for now it's nothing.
But if you didn't win Hell Week and didn't keep the pass which I suspect would be a lot of people, That frame means absolutely nothing unless you've been following the thread. And if you're not playing a Sage path you don't even see it.

See, I was going to label them, but then I didn't because I though it would be pretty obvious :cautious:
I've depicted you as the soyjak and me—I mean, you're Maya staring incredulously and I'm Rio laughing at you
View attachment 3740982
I thought so. :ROFLMAO: It really feels like Bella is judging me here. Her staring is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable.

PaulCave

Jun 13, 2024
The 9th and 10th episodes were released in December. It's a miracle that the 11th episode was released before December.
What can you do for a whole year? :unsure: I think DrPinkCake is a rich dev and can afford server hardware better than indie developers from Steam.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
But if you didn't win Hell Week and didn't keep the pass which I suspect would be a lot of people, That frame means absolutely nothing unless you've been following the thread. And if you're not playing a Sage path you don't even see it.
I mention that in the beginning, yeah it's such a blink and you'll miss it moment and only like.... idk, less than 10% of players will even get that specific scene. I think I saw one theory somewhere.... I don't think it it was dalli, but it's certainly stupid enough to sound like one of his, that Madame Rose is Priscilla, a character we still know nothing about. I mean, presumably she's involved with the free tuition scheme, or at least like Stephen's lawyer or something that warrants a phone call right after dealing with Maya. Or maybe she really is Quinn. But idk why she would be a stripper, unless she's like Stephen's favorite girl and he needed to release some steam.

But that's like trying to tie her to the main plot, because otherwise idk what she could bring to the table with any of the other plotlines.

I thought so. :ROFLMAO: It really feels like Bella is judging me here. Her staring is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable.
ep8_bella_morning8.png

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I mention that in the beginning, yeah it's such a blink and you'll miss it moment and only like.... idk, less than 10% of players will even get that specific scene. I think I saw one theory somewhere.... I don't think it it was dalli, but it's certainly stupid enough to sound like one of his, that Madame Rose is Priscilla, a character we still know nothing about. I mean, presumably she's involved with the free tuition scheme, or at least like Stephen's lawyer or something that warrants a phone call right after dealing with Maya. Or maybe she really is Quinn. But idk why she would be a stripper, unless she's like Stephen's favorite girl and he needed to release some steam.

But that's like trying to tie her to the main plot, because otherwise idk what she could bring to the table with any of the other plotlines.

View attachment 3741013
I think it was Dalli I had a discussion with him the other day, that that frame showed she was Priscilla and Sage was her daughter. I disagreed!

Why would Stephen go to MR when he had access to Quinn's Restaurant.

That's a much better judgy shot of Bella, at least I can stare at her boobs when I feel uncomfortable and all my worries just fade away. MMM... Boobs.....

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think it was Dalli I had a discussion with him the other day, that that frame showed she was Priscilla and Sage was her daughter. I disagreed!

Why would Stephen go to MR when he had access to Quinn's Restaurant.
I think I remember seeing that, that's also stupid as fuck. And none of the restaurant girls have big titties, otherwise Madame Rose has nothing on them.

That's a much better judgy shot of Bella, at least I can stare at her boobs when I feel uncomfortable and all my worries just fade away. MMM... Boobs.....
ep8_bella_morning13.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
well, someone will have to star in the next interlude.... :rolleyes:
No, the next Interlude will be for the return of [Name Unknown] the first girl in a magazine or on the internet that MC first jacked off to. She'll suddenly arrive on campus because DPC feels like he needs someone from MC's past to pad . . . Er, I mean fill out the story and add drama to MC's relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
No Sage, I swear I wasn't at Jills. Put the strap-on away!

:unsure: I better hide out with Josy & Maya for a bit.
1718538011331.png
1718538060797.png

I made the gif immediately, but spent like 10 minutes looking for a specific angry Josy pic from Episode 10, I thought she looked much more pissed off during the cleanup but I guess I was wrong.
Anyway, I'm going to save you a ton of time. These are your only two options.
1000058584.gif

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
No, the next Interlude will be for the return of [Name Unknown] the first girl in a magazine or on the internet that MC first jacked off to. She'll suddenly arrive on campus because DPC feels like he needs someone from MC's past to pad . . . Er, I mean fill out the story and add drama to MC's relationship.
But could Madame Rose be the first girl Tremolo ever jacked off to?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still believe that the interlude played essentially a technical role (to have the save import system tested) and a political role (to digest the transition to 11 months of development)

but considering the narrative aspect alone, Madame is definitely one of the "mystery" characters who might need a hyper-dilated flashback, as I unfortunately believe she will play a role in BADIK's story.

there would also be James, but aside from the fact that he is male which does not make it easy to handle, his past history would have to be very intertwined with that of the other characters to be vaguely interesting to players not interested in Bella

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But could Madame Rose be the first girl Tremolo ever jacked off to?
No, because DPC will want to add more characters. I'm sure he feels like the cast is a little sparse. But he will drop hints that she's Nick's third cousin once removed, or that she walked past Lynette on the sidewalk once.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes