HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
It was pretty good size, take a look at A Mother's Love too if you haven't already. Only three updates (in three months) but it has more content than a lot of games that have been out twice as long or longer.
Yep, that's true, the updates are pretty big. But the quality of that game is a bit poor. Very basic renderings and animations not very good. I prefer quality to quantity.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
I have to admit I am enjoying the developing relationship between my MC and the girls. I am mostly following the Red path whilst occasionally doing the odd Blue choice when appropriate. I may be a dick, but I am not a douchebag.
Jill: Appreciating her attractiveness, whilst not being a creep about it. Definitely, more to her than meets the eye.
Isabella: Same as above, and she doesn't completely hate my guts, so that's a major improvement from when we started.
Josy: Encouraged her to think about her future, enjoyed my time with, but I didn't sleep with her. Not the right time for a girl sorting her emotions and life out.
Maya: Attracted to her but like more as a friend, relationship unlikely due to her favouring the Blue path. I care about her as she is my bro's sister and as the girl who let me crash for a few nights.
Quinn: A Starscream if I have ever encountered one. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one behind the scenes manipulating everyone and everything for her goals. True I make use of her 'takeaway' so I am a bit of a hypocrite.
Sage: Probably who I am going to end up with. She helped me with the guitar, I helped her with Chad, we danced, released stress by punching, attempted to learn guitar. She's a fun girl, appreciates my snarky and sarcastic comments and of course, this relationship is only going to add more fuel on to the fire that is the unofficial war between AAA and DIK, but what is drama and storytelling without conflict.
Can't wait to see more.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yep, that's true, the updates are pretty big. But the quality of that game is a bit poor. Very basic renderings and animations not very good. I prefer quality to quantity.
It's any worse than the vast majority of games on here, I'd even call it above average overall, it's a simple game that shouldn't be considered a knock against it. Don't think it's fair to compare its renders and production to DrPinkCake's or other devs that are much more popular, especially when it comes to Being A DIK where he's clearly invested back a good deal of the revenue he's bringing in from Patreon.

Personally I find animations for the most part over rated that take up more rendering time than they're worth, instead of one five second loop, I'd rather have scenes with a lot of different shots.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, so, all the mysteries and possible theories:

Josy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chad/Sage

Jill/Isabella

Troy

Quinn

Maya

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Acting Lessons really taught me to always question a pretty face. Thankfully this game has a lighter tone and is more comedic in the setting. The warning at the beginning though has me worried that something horrible is going to happen so I am nervously counting down.

Reactions: woltka35
Feb 16, 2018
Ok my theory is chad’s side chick is actually Quinn! so blondie needs to pick up his steroids right? and the dragon tattoo girl is the closest drug dealer in town, you know she’s kinda slooty and into dik type of guys one thing leads to another. fits her character and almost everyone wants to see her going down for been a pimp/drug dealer/cock blocker right? I think is her instead of josy or maya.

Reactions: Dependable_223

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It was pretty good size, take a look at A Mother's Love too if you haven't already. Only three updates (in three months) but it has more content than a lot of games that have been out twice as long or longer.
Thanks! I did check that one out just a few weeks ago I think. I was impressed by it, not just because of size of updates but the original concept. So many ideas are recycled, and don't get me wrong I play a lot of them.. but a fresh idea is always welcomed and I'm a sucker for the slow burn.

Time for the second play through on this. Some thoughts.. First, and most importantly for me it's Jill/Josy then everyone else, but I want Sage partly just to piss off Chad. If what Chad received at the end was pictures of the MC and Sage then they likely came from Quinn, no? If she's the side chick why be secretive about it? Maybe one of the teachers, or someone we haven't met yet? Is Isabella actually Jill's mom or aunt? They do look similar and Isabella is protective of Jill. So many possibilities and after Acting Lessons I'm not assuming anything.

balalank100

May 1, 2017
The background song call - "Lonely" is really sweat and i want to listen it outside the game but i can't find it on youtube TT

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
The background song call - "Lonely" is really sweat and i want to listen it outside the game but i can't find it on youtube TT
the game has music credit aswell , u can search there the song and see who is the composer and than search it in google

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Godamn this game is amazing, i played a ton of games from here, but never before i cared about characters, never considered a game funny, gave me a good laugh and a nostalgic feeling for my time in college, keep doing this amazing work, i'll back it up on patreon.

Reactions: Peteski

chociar666

Dec 3, 2017
Everyone has been posting their rankings and theories, so here are mine.
My ranking:
1. Isabella
2. Maya
3. Josy
4. Sage (strictly visually she's my #2 or even #1 but looks aren't everything)
5. Jill (for those wondering why so low in ranking - her character hasn't been flashed out yet. I need more content to actually know her)

999. Quinn (can't stand her, she seems to be genuinely evil)

Now, my theories concerning future developments with Isabella and Jill:

Sorry for any mistakes guys, English is not my first language.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Everyone has been posting their rankings and theories, so here are mine.
My ranking:
1. Isabella
2. Maya
3. Josy
4. Sage (strictly visually she's my #2 or even #1 but looks aren't everything)
5. Jill (for those wondering why so low in ranking - her character hasn't been flashed out yet. I need more content to actually know her)

999. Quinn (can't stand her, she seems to be genuinely evil)

Now, my theories concerning future developments with Isabella and Jill:

Sorry for any mistakes guys, English is not my first language.
That would be interesting

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
My rankings are simple:
1. Maya, Josy, Jill, Isabella, Sage, Quinn, Jade, Camilla, Riona, Sarah
2. Cathy

Basically they are all #1 and worth their own playthrough. Only Cathy is not my kind of thing, because this femdom stuff doesn't cater to me. At least not in a game like this.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Status update Episode 3

It's almost been one week since the release of Episode 2.

I'm thrilled to see the response from you guys.

Thank you for reporting bugs to me and giving me feedback. I've decided not to patch Episode 2, since the bugs you found were minor.

There is sadly one bug that affects the gameplay slightly, but if you encountered it, I would still recommend to continue on your saved game.

The bug happened for "Massive Chicks" during a special Maya scene and the wrong variable got set. It would show in the relationship report that you got that scene, even though you didn't.

These things happen when a game is in development, that's why it's so important with beta testing and player feedback. I'm doing all I can to make each release polished, but once in a while these pesky bugs pass through quality control.

Development of Episode 3 has started and it's currently in the writing/planning phase.

I'm not going to reveal a lot of details about it, aside from the usual previews, but be prepared that the upcoming Hell week will be split into two episodes.

It's not because I'm aiming to make a short episode, it's the contrary. There's so much stuff I want to do with Hell week, that one Episode won't suffice.

Today the poll for Character in the upcoming threesome ended. It was a very close poll, but the winning option won marginally in each tiered poll.

The winners with 24% of the votes are:

Quinn and Riona
1.jpeg

Sarah and Camila came in second place with 21% of the votes.

Camila and Melanie came in third place with 20% of the votes.

I'll have to prepare the poll for clothing and I will post it sometime during the weekend.

I'm completely sure of how to design the scene, so the choice of clothing will be limited and they are likely to come off completely sometime during the scene.

Have a great weekend, maggots!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes