Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
i have a feeling that some shit is gonna start, especially in that area. I just know it's gonna be more than just a dude joining a frat. Wouldn't be a DPC game if it was :LOL:
I mean, he does give us the warning to basically not play this game if you're depressed at the very beginning, lol

Reactions: BIgJace0813

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i have a feeling that some shit is gonna start, especially in that area. I just know it's gonna be more than just a dude joining a frat. Wouldn't be a DPC game if it was :LOL:
Yeah absolutely and I think it will come down to your Dik or Chick choices on certain outcomes.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Aside from the fact that i did have the, holy shit, moment when Josie walked into Maya's dorm....well i'm definitely getting that crossing the threesome off the list vibe
If my chick play through gets a Maya / Josy threesome then Josy must be really desperate because I have a total of 2 JosyRep out of I think it is 15 possible points. I have avoided Josy like the plague and this will probably make it harder for me to get anything from her. Derek has better chance of that than I do :giggle:

Tommy will probably give me a harder time when he finds out I stopped with his sister and went for Maya. But hey, fuck Tommy in his skinny tight ass! NO HOMO!

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
That's what gets me about the writing in this game. Typically I can't stand the blonde sporty/cheery types, and when I saw the initial renders my brain said "Oh, hell no, move along." Then I got into playing it and damn if she isn't great (and Derek is a fucking riot, I love that insane dude). For my particular tastes, Sage is too mental to be taken seriously. Jill feels like a sex doll(it's the look, I haven't played down her actual path yet). Quinn IS a sexbot (and heroin addict from the looks of things). I suspect most of the girls working for her just fall into the 'bad idea' category, even though Camila is pretty tasty looking.

I just don't know what it is. I'm not really a Josy fan, in the same way I just wasn't keen on Megan in Acting Lessons (though I absolutely adored Melissa), so that means I'm looking at Maya or Bella for a serious playthrough. Maya seems like a legitimately good person to me (even if she doesn't want to come out of the closet), and her brother being awesome means a good relationship likelihood there. Bella is a lot more serious(whatever her reasons), and feels like she's more inclined to really commit herself once you've shown you're not just a sex-starved poonhound.

In the purely "senseless debauchery" side of things, a Camila/Maya tag-team would be my first pick (unless Jade wants to join in that combo), but I think it'd be fun to ambush the D&D nerd girl with Lily or Riona as well. The idea of Magnar kicking MC's ass for bedding her makes me giggle.
I personally enjoyed the Camila/Mona three way (is it a three way if you're just banging them side by side?) in this latest version. Both of them are smoking.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Aside from the fact that i did have the, holy shit, moment when Josie walked into Maya's dorm....well i'm definitely getting that crossing the threesome off the list vibe
they have not thought that a way to quinn revenge maya is to force her to quinn be part of that trio with us

Reactions: rKnight

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Can someone create a cheat for that new fighting system, my reaction time aren't that good I even lost on "Easy" the other mini game I still could win sometimes. I don't remember which but I think "Melody" or "Become a Rockstar" had the same mini game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can someone create a cheat for that new fighting system, my reaction time aren't that good I even lost on "Easy" the other mini game I still could win sometimes. I don't remember which but I think "Melody" or "Become a Rockstar" had the same mini game.
You can win without cheats but you shouldn't worry too much about it as the result is already predetermined either way

Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
You could the Walkthrough Mod to unlock rewards ingame or could use unren.
If you asking about story fights they are cheats for that in the walktrough.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh Boy, another FANTASTIC episode!!
I'm loving it greatly!
Wall of spoiler pic comments ahead LOL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
You could the Walkthrough Mod to unlock rewards ingame or could use unren.
If you asking about story fights they are cheats for that in the walktrough.
Thanks, it's both the story and brawler, I try to keep my eye on the arrows as the come up, but when I hit the buttons it' already too late and I get hit. I even lost to the Nerd which supposed to be the easiest one.

So I'll have to try the Cheat mod or something.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes