TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
In my interpretation, that practically there means not literally, because if it would be literally, her body would end up belonging to someone else. So, she is expressing herself correctly; her body is still hers, she would only let others use them for sexual pleasure, not selling her body away.
*Translation* Maya's a whorrreeee :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Screenshot_2019-09-29-19-06-31-163_com.android.retrievingthepast.png well
I know this is not the place for this and I'm sorry but is this a really the doc from Acting lessons?
Pls don't swear at me so much

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
I said to myself don't try a game that is not finished. But after Acting Lessons I couldn't help my self to try it out.

And I'm not disapointed. Great story so far, great plot and it is so fun playing it. Damn I can't wait what happen next. Keep up a good work. But that waiting will kill me xD

Maya is great btw. but that ending of episode 3 gave me a shocker! :oops:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
My bet is on her being Derek's.
Wasn't there a dialogue choice where you could encourage him to go after her? I like Derek but I'm keeping that ass as a side chick since she's mostly likely going to stay a secondary character. So he can have Ashley or whatever her name is. Also I'd feel a little bad if they became a thing seeing that in my playthrough I've already fucked her like twice with both times happening in a bathroom stall. But can you blame me?

dat ass.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Wasn't there a dialogue choice where you could encourage him to go after her? I like Derek but I'm keeping that ass as a side chick since she's mostly likely going to stay a secondary character. So he can have Ashley or whatever her name is. Also I'd feel a little bad if they became a thing seeing that in my playthrough I've already fucked her like twice with both times happening in a bathroom stall. But can you blame me?

View attachment 414972
Yes. I think he does ask at the beginning of episode 3, but I don't think she is a LI of his. I'm not sure if Derek has LIs :LOL: And I don't think he cares about what you did with her or not. I mean, he had sex with Arieth, I doubt he minds it at all.

Btw, I never noticed Arieth was watching Jacob on her phone while with Dawe. screenshot0002.png

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
The beer minigame is starting to piss me off. Keeps giving me fails even though I pass. Anyone have the code for it for the console?

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes