RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ename144 Add in why shoot herself in the foot by betraying Tommy by going to the Preps party in the first place. (Side note - who in their right mind pays $100 for a gram of anything let alone weed :ROFLMAO:) Granted she probably didn't expect Tommy to react like that but still. To many life lessons are just being thrown out here #1 Don't shit where you live.
Tommy is just a junkie who lives by leeching of money from Rusty's father. Quinn even mention she choose to accept Tybalt's money because Rusty wouldn't accept using the money his father gave him to manage the DIK's house for their drug business.

So far Tommy is all bark and no bite, even more at the end of the chapter when the Protagonist take the reins to restore the frat house without taking money from Rusty's dad.

Feb 29, 2020
To me this episode left quite a bit to be desired.
I'm not unhappy about any overall content such as story progression or who I did or did not score with.
I'm more unhappy with how this episode felt so much shorter then others.
I'm not saying it should have gone through to Monday to see what's going to happen with Cathy's Cluck or who's pocket Quinn is in or whatever. But it just felt like there should have been more.
Or maybe I'm just greedy.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I've never written here before, but I'm curious. In a previous episode, when the MC kissed Bella in the library he said that if he knew at that moment about her he would have never kissed her, but would have rather run away instead. And now in this episode we find out about her locker room and see some boots when we look under. What's up whit that?
That's giving me bad ending vibes. She may be one of MC's lost (or the reason for a lost) at the end. Ending her life, going full crazy mode; no idea, but doesn't look good...

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm not unhappy about any overall content such as story progression or who I did or did not score with.
I'm not saying it should have gone through to Monday to see what's going to happen with Cathy's Cluck or who's pocket Quinn is in or whatever. But it just felt like there should have been more.
Overall in terms of sex game quality it was amazing in terms or writing and sexy bits but at the same time I agree with you in comparison with the last episode.

But I am not even sure if it was shorter or if it just felt shorter.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Overall in terms of sex game quality it was amazing in terms or writing and sexy bits but at the same time I agree with you in comparison with the last episode.

But I am not even sure if it was shorter or if it just felt shorter.
it’s certainly got less variety. Pretty much one route through it with small side bits if you’re with certain girls.

I’d wager it’s as long as any other episode if you only did one “route” but shorter if you totalled up the content of episodes 3/4 across all choices.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Reactions: Star Dude

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hard to say. Her's look bit more square on the front, but they don't appear to be much different in the other regards. But like Holy Bacchus said in his post:
it looks like someone (or something, like a mannequin) is wearing them.
There's a DAZ asset that has a metal pole to hold the mannequin up, so if that's what the boots are on then it would explain the elevation of them.

I think a lot of us are feeling that way; that despite there being a lot of content, sex scene wise, it felt like a really short episode compared to the others. I mean, it took place over just 1 evening and a half day, and the episode only really took place in 2 locations. There was just something about it that made it fall a little flat and, I'll be honest, the fact that the MC had sex so many times that night fellt like a bit much for me. This game has generally had a very grounded feel, but there's no way one man can cum 6-7 times in one night and in such quick succession.

Anyway, regarding the shortness of the episode, I wrote this on Saturday about how I hope things will be going forward in terms of the in-game time of future episodes.
I think it's just that, after all this time waiting, people were anticipating a little bit more time passing in the game. I know I was.

I don't particularly look forward to the idea of the 2nd HOT Scavenger Hunt week taking up this whole season, but if we get more short days like this, it might. Hopefully ep 6 will take us straight into Monday for the Cathy pic judgment, then moves through at least the next 3 days to get us to near the end of that week.

That way, ep 7 could be the end of the Scavenger Hunt, and maybe a party to celebrate, then gives us that whole weekend at the end of the MC's 3rd week, and makes it so that things have settled into something of a rhythm for the MC's life and other characters too such that the game can skip ahead a few months and pick up the story at a later date.

Reactions: Minion_of_Luna

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Anyway, regarding the shortness of the episode, I wrote this on Saturday about how I hope things will be going forward in terms of the in-game time of future episodes.
I would say the main goal of this update was to have a mad evening as a build up to the jacket, officially becoming a DIK.

Clear parallels between the speeches given at the start and end

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I would say the main goal of this update was to have a mad evening as a build up to the jacket, officially becoming a DIK.

Clear parallels between the speeches given at the start and end
If that was the case, it was a serious mistake. You can't build up the jacket by having us ignore it the whole time!

We already earned that jacket in Episodes 3 & 4. Nothing we did in Episode 5 had any impact on getting the jacket. Indeed, all the antics did was delay getting it by ~20 hours.

Either give us the jacket at the end of Episode 4 and make a big deal about it, or focus on something new in Episode 5 and make getting the jacket a lead-in to that.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I definitely think so as well otherwise I don't see the point in telling her that he's a good guy. She definitely won't end up with someone like Tybalt regardless of whatever ending you get.
She did say she didn’t like the DIK’s in general because of how Rusty changed when around them. Saying he’s a good guy over saying you don’t really know him could be indicating to her you’re like him.

She says was it not for the MC she would never believe the DIK’s weren’t responsible for the cluck. Says she’s surprised the mc is “one of them” and then asks if MC spends a lot of time with him. She then says she doesn’t trust them.

She’s fishing to see if MC is gonna end up like Rusty. If he’s gonna change because he’s a DIK and gauging how close MC is to him.

Personally I can’t see her and Rusty getting together. That scene was about Jill learning more about the MC not laying groundwork for her and Rusty.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm afraid of the Bella situation. I like her very much and I would not like something bad to happen. I am worried about this situation with the door closed and what is behind it. We do not know what to expect, how this situation will move, but I hope it will not be as bad as it may seem. :confused:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She did say she didn’t like the DIK’s in general because of how Rusty changed when around them. Saying he’s a good guy over saying you don’t really know him could be indicating to her you’re like him.

She says was it not for the MC she would never believe the DIK’s weren’t responsible for the cluck. Says she’s surprised the mc is “one of them” and then asks if MC spends a lot of time with him. She then says she doesn’t trust them.

She’s fishing to see if MC is gonna end up like Rusty. If he’s gonna change because he’s a DIK.
I think if the MC says that Rusty is a good guy it could have 1 of 2 implications.
  1. It makes the MC seem like he's siding with Rusty in a "bros before hoes" kinda way which she may not like it because she doesn't like how the DIKs behave and she'll think the MC could become like them
  2. It makes Jill think that perhaps he is a good guy since she views the MC as being a good judge of people, especially after how he handled the Cathy situation.
However, with the MC looking like he might reform the DIKs, this could change Jill's opinion of the DIKs and of Rusty he does start to show a different side to himself, and if that happens then there's a possibility of a Jill/Rusty ending if things don't work out with Jill or the MC chooses someone else.

Feb 27, 2018
Next update August? Great update overall, kinda huge focus on Rich guys house. Made the episode feel short but great overall. Especially with dream girl Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes